Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Badges

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

After almost 12 years and almost 12k posts I am proud to announce a major accomplishment.  I received my Newbie Badge!!!  😀

:lol: 

Just fyi everyone, I had a bit of time to do an update last week and instead learned there was some security maintenance updates to handle... the 4 hours or so that I was going to use for a brief update turned into 8 hours of wrestling with code and patches, and one of the results is these new badges.

We don't need no stinkin badges, indeed! :lol: 

For the record, they have nothing to do with any VIP benefits or post RV procedures. 

Carry on!

:tiphat: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

59 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

:lol: 

Just fyi everyone, I had a bit of time to do an update last week and instead learned there was some security maintenance updates to handle... the 4 hours or so that I was going to use for a brief update turned into 8 hours of wrestling with code and patches, and one of the results is these new badges.

We don't need no stinkin badges, indeed! :lol: 

For the record, they have nothing to do with any VIP!" rel="">VIP benefits or post RV procedures. 

Carry on!

:tiphat: 

• Haha 2

I started this thread(You all can thank me later) and I am curious what drives the point system

to go from badge to badge? Is it money, cookies, charm, A** 💋?  😄 

Thanks Adam for the entertaining new stuff in a time that could use it.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

I don't even know what to say.  Oh well, I'll blurt it out anyway.  You'd think that after 10 plus years us old farts with close to 4000 posts each would have been gran-fathered/gran-mothered  into a golden years badge instead of 'Rookie'.  Being called a rookie on this state of the art site is the same as some upstart at best buy addressing me as Pops.  I'm disappointed and I don't like it.  

IQD Iraqi Dinar 1459124.7460
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

I don't even know what to say.  Oh well, I'll blurt it out anyway.  You'd think that after 10 plus years us old farts with close to 4000 posts each would have been gran-fathered/gran-mothered  into a golden years badge instead of 'Rookie'.  Being called a rookie on this state of the art site is the same as some upstart at best buy addressing me as Pops.  I'm disappointed and I don't like it.  

IQD Iraqi Dinar 1459124.7460

Consider this a new way to get the Board active again. You have to participate to get rewards. :twothumbs:

• Thanks 2