Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Midnight Opinions - 7/06/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mnt Goat   ...the CBI or the finance committee is no longer talking about the project to delete the zeros as an alternative to get them out of this fiscal mess. This is because the CBI along with the finance committee backed by the prime minister has decided to go along and do it. Yes, there is the green light. But first they are telling us they must now clean up this corruption it the banks...(post 1 of 2).. 

*** Mnt Goat    With the surplus revenues this puts Iraq in a very good position to complete the project. We know that this project leads to the reinstatement. Getting the dinar back on the trading platforms only helps Iraq as this will flow capital into Iraq to develop the economy and get investors to flock in. So, we can see the clay be shaped and molded into what we want. We just have to be patient and listen and watch. It is coming, it has to come...(post 2 of 2)..

:tiphat:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

But first they are telling us they must now clean up this corruption it the banks.

They have been cleaning up corruption in the banks for as long as we have been in this investment. A "corrupt free" bank/politicians is Impossible.  We will be waiting for that to happened until "The 5th Of NEVER".  (For those who don't get that, the 5th of Never is an old song, or a line in an old song. ) Let's hope this happens before too much longer. Ain't gonna use that 4 letter "s" word. 😮 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

They have been cleaning up corruption in the banks for as long as we have been in this investment. A "corrupt free" bank/politicians is Impossible.  We will be waiting for that to happened until "The 5th Of NEVER".  (For those who don't get that, the 5th of Never is an old song, or a line in an old song. ) Let's hope this happens before too much longer. Ain't gonna use that 4 letter "s" word. 😮 

OOPS !  That song was Johnny Mathis' "THE TWELVETH OF NEVER"  and that's a long long time.  ( showing  how old I am )

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Guess I'm showing my age too! 😮😀

I know....... the memory is willing, but the brain doesn't cooperate. Getting older ain't for sissies !!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, yendor said:

OOPS !  That song was Johnny Mathis' "THE TWELVETH OF NEVER"  and that's a long long time.  ( showing  how old I am )

Just pitching a song that came a litlle later (late 60's I think) to celebrate the RV .. when?  SOONER!  How about "Up Up and away in my beutiful beutiful Balloon"  5th Dimension.

then we will all be singing what 12th of Never was really about. Now don't put a hole in my beutiful balloon...you but wipe criminals! Only holes they shoud be putting is the ones they belong in. How deep? Gee let me guess. Mulitple choice?😆

I just got XM Radio in the car and listening to all the 60's 70's songs. Amazing how you remember all the words. At least you can understand what they were singing with out the noise. Old school are you with me? 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Stelardoc said:

Just pitching a song that came a litlle later (late 60's I think) to celebrate the RV .. when?  SOONER!  How about "Up Up and away in my beutiful beutiful Balloon"  5th Dimension.

then we will all be singing what 12th of Never was really about. Now don't put a hole in my beutiful balloon...you but wipe criminals! Only holes they shoud be putting is the ones they belong in. How deep? Gee let me guess. Mulitple choice?😆

I just got XM Radio in the car and listening to all the 60's 70's songs. Amazing how you remember all the words. At least you can understand what they were singing with out the noise. Old school are you with me? 

Stelardoc, try channel 69 ESCAPE..... they don't play the originals with the singing, but the music is really soothing and makes driving stressless.

11 hours ago, Stelardoc said:

2 hours ago, yendor said:

Stelardoc, try channel 69 ESCAPE..... they don't play the originals with the singing, but the music is really soothing and makes driving stressless.

We have Sirrus XM in our car. Our son got it for us for Christmas in 2019. My husband and I have been enjoying it. Our son renewed the subscription this past Christmas. We love it. My husband likes the bluegrass, it's ok, but we also like a lot of the old country. BUT I also have the music of the 50's, 60's and 70's selected. Don't listen to the 50's very much, but I love the 60's and 70's.  I am a very musical person. My husband never paid a lot of attention to music until he met me. 🙂  I come from a musical family.  After 42 years of marriage, he knows music a lot more than he ever did.  🙂 

Smokey Mtn Dinar,

I am very musical too.  I love those old country songs from the 60's and 70's.  I play some bass, my dad plays the guitar and my grandpa played the steel guitar.  We don't get together as much as we used to, but we all love music.  Merle Haggard is my absolute favorite.  My wife wasn't musical either, but I have helped "get her some culture" since we have been married!  She heard a song the other night and she knew what the song was before they started singing the words.  She just looked at me and smiled!  She knows that all she has to do to make me crazy is to take my music away.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

You are pretty creative yendor. Even That's not what i have in mind, but i like that new 4 letter word " SURE " that you mentioned.

Just trying to inject a little humor on this ride. Like my brother says, if you can't laugh at yourself, call me..... I'll laugh at you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

We have Sirrus XM in our car. Our son got it for us for Christmas in 2019. My husband and I have been enjoying it. Our son renewed the subscription this past Christmas. We love it. My husband likes the bluegrass, it's ok, but we also like a lot of the old country. BUT I also have the music of the 50's, 60's and 70's selected. Don't listen to the 50's very much, but I love the 60's and 70's.  I am a very musical person. My husband never paid a lot of attention to music until he met me. 🙂  I come from a musical family.  After 42 years of marriage, he knows music a lot more than he ever did.  🙂 

Just caught up with the thread. Certainly a welcome tangent to (TUNES) with memories we associatewith that music. Especially away from the "rumors". I usually like real soft easy listening instrumental in the morning especially when I am on the computer. I have a wide range of listening. I always take it up a notch in the PM. If I am at the gym I take it up even another notch. It is interesting we all date ourselves to those memories of the "good ole days". I come from a musical family but I didn't have the mentoring when i was young. I'd rather play sports. My piano teacher use to whack my fingers when I hit the wrong note on the piano.  I would tell my parents that I just wanted to play ball. If I could still use my fingers. LOL. 

• Upvote 1