Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Weekend Opinions @ 4:20 PM CDT - 4 July 2021

ronscarpa

:flagsmiley:Happy Independence Day DinarVets ... God bless America - :salute:RON

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Pimpy  Kuwait takes $3.67 dollars to equal 1 Kuwait dinar.  Dubai takes $1 dollar to equal 3.67 AE dinar...Iraq takes .0006 dollars to equal 1 Iraqi dinar.  See something wrong here?  'One of these does not belong like the others'.  Some of you as old as I am knows where that song comes from... [Iraq] has more oil.  They are a richer nation.  There's no reason for this [low rate] to be here at all...It's a legitimate currency.  We all know this...Will it go up in value?  Yes.  Whether it's an RI or RV just pay attention to what's going on with the economy...shows you eventually the dinar is going to get back up here in value.  Will it do it all at once?  Who knows.  Will it eventually get there Yes, a lot sooner than people think!

** MilitiaMan  The UST and the G-7 have openly stated they have "Achieved Global Reform". Well that statement means a lot to me in that they UST is all about money and finance, etc.. The G7 has been in the mix with Global Reform...the White Papers that are being implemented are a part of the Global Reform that we are witnessing. It includes 200+- Central Banks...Prime Minister Kahdimi has openly stated he has begun implementing Economic Reforms and Monetary Reforms. What we are seeing is his ability to get trust from the world to finish the project to delete the zeros and go into a market economy. The private sector is where Iraq will begin a new, as we will too!! ...they have not deviated from the project. It is fully under way and there are ample writings on it...(post 1 of 2).. 

** MilitiaMan  The UST, the World Bank, Bank of International Settlements, IMF, AMF, UN, EU, are all in on this. ...They didn't do all this to go international at a program rate of 1460QD/USD.. That is not the plan. The plan as stated and explained is to increase the purchase power for the citizens...we know that Iraq going into a market economy will benefit them and us, just as the market economy will support the exchange rate and will create  revenue streams outside of oil. A necessary need for success! ...The country is ready to issue the new currency. Electronic or digital currency cards have and are being issued and may have been completed now.. imo. So, lets see what the cat drags in prior to Forex.. Will it usher in fireworks? We shall see. imo...(post 2 of 2).. 

** Frank26  Since the 20th of last month everyday they are coming out and doing what we expressed.  It is a flow of information that is teaching them everything about the monetary reform...
Saturday  7-3-2021  Opinions   
** Mnt Goat  Article: "FINANCE MINISTER: THE LOCAL MARKET WILL RECOVER SOON"  there is only 2 ways it can recover. 1. go back to the 1160 program rate or 2. RV and RI.

** Petra  I know we don't do dates.  I'm not going to give you a date but it sure seems to implicate a "soon" scenario based on the data and the details and articles they're sharing with us.  I'm very encouraged by that...       

** Mnt Goat  Article: "MP DANA MUHAMMAD SUGGESTED ON SUNDAY THE APPROVAL OF THE OIL AND GAS LAW DURING THE ELECTORAL PARLIAMENTARY SESSION"  Does it strike you weird that the Oil and Gas law comes up every time they talk about deleting the zeros? Is it needed for the RV? I have told everyone over and over again that the Iraqi constitution MUST be completely implemented and followed in order to transition back to a global trading status of their currency- in other words turn it back on.

**  Kaperoni  Iraq has a line that they use quite often... "ink on paper." Meaning that it's all just talk and no action. Iraq has been postponing many laws for years. It's time for them to pass these laws so they can create a market economy and suitable business environment for investment.

** Frank26  December of last year I announced on the Internet they already collected 70% and that's enough of the 3 zero notes...inside of Iraq and outside of Iraq...the other 30% take about 5% of it and say that's what Iraq citizens are holding.  You know 'dinar mattress'.  The other 25% IMO that's me and you who hold dinars but it's [also] all the worlds central banks where where the CBI has delivered 'samples' that we talked about last year...

**Pimpy Article: "A slight decrease in the exchange rate of the dollar in the Iraqi market"   In other words a positive step forward for the Iraqi dinar...It is moving slow but at least it moving in a positive direction.  It beats moving in the opposite direction.  This is good news.  It's still going in the right direction and we love it...
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

1 Vintage Art Photo Page from Chimp Chat 1960's Book Pipe Smoking Father  Monkey | eBay

when i got into this deal { i use to call it investment , now i call it toilet paper also! } i studied all the information searched the web at articles , got pretty good at Iraqi slop talk  { a straight sentence , turned around in non sequential order to be arab speak }  i think a lot of use are in this group , who are now  looking like 

Meet the 80-year-old Iranian who hasn't washed in 60 years

smoking so much, giving it all we got ( any day now  ANY DAY babyyyy )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

This is now like watching our Government. Makes me a bit angry that this slow foolishness is still going on. They keep pushing this back for the silliest of reasons. Corruption is leading most Governments these days. I need to take a long break from watching for this to happen “soon” or “any day” or the “white papers are sayin’”. I am beginning to think this is not ever going to change and they will continue to not do what is right for their own Sovereignty or the people of Iraq. They are, and have been a bunch of clowns that continue to do nothing. I know I don’t know all that it takes to be able to put a value on $$. But come on….they can bath and flush their toilets with the oil they have, all the while using their currency as toilet paper. I just does not make sense why it has taken so long.

I realize, this reads like the spoiled American mutt that I am. Expecting to make a bunch of $$$ off of a speculation. And I won’t get rid of what I have. Just your average rant. I am sorry. And thanks for letting me do that.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, cjdavid said:

This is now like watching our Government. Makes me a bit angry that this slow foolishness is still going on. They keep pushing this back for the silliest of reasons. Corruption is leading most Governments these days. I need to take a long break from watching for this to happen “soon” or “any day” or the “white papers are sayin’”. I am beginning to think this is not ever going to change and they will continue to not do what is right for their own Sovereignty or the people of Iraq. They are, and have been a bunch of clowns that continue to do nothing. I know I don’t know all that it takes to be able to put a value on $$. But come on….they can bath and flush their toilets with the oil they have, all the while using their currency as toilet paper. I just does not make sense why it has taken so long.

I realize, this reads like the spoiled American mutt that I am. Expecting to make a bunch of $$$ off of a speculation. And I won’t get rid of what I have. Just your average rant. I am sorry. And thanks for letting me do that.

Corruption= stealing money that make the people very wealthy easily without even having to work very hard. Most iraqi politicians are corrupt and they are just thinking about their own fat wallets. Do you think corrupt iraqi politicians are still thinking and caring about revaluing the iqd while they can steal money easily, do you?

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Corruption= stealing money that make the people very wealthy easily without even having to work very hard. Most iraqi politicians are corrupt and they are just thinking about their own fat wallets. Do you think corrupt iraqi politicians are still thinking and caring about revaluing the iqd while they can steal money easily, do you?

As I stated..I am losing hope. And no, their politicians, like ours in the US , are screwing the people.

• Pow! 1

3 hours ago, cjdavid said:

As I stated..I am losing hope. And no, their politicians, like ours in the US , are screwing the people.

"When things seem at their worst" - Kim Clement

I still feel confident we are at the end of this ride. Shortly after Trump gets reinstated this will happen. Keep your eye on the audits, info is leaking out and its really bad for Biden..

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2