Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MAGNETISM - Vaxxed, Un-Vaxxed, Food - What's Happening? Who's Behind 'Graphene Flagship'?

The Investigation Continues - Dr. Jane Ruby joined Stew Peters, revealing bombshell information, that seems to have been hiding right in the wide open.

The theories about 'magnetism' continue emerge, but what Dr. Ruby found seems to point to where the evil begins and ends.

www.StewPeters.tv | www.DrJaneRuby.com

• Thanks 3

The antiheisis to.. How many ways that I love you? Let me count the ways

How many ways are your going try to kill me and carry out your Satanic iluminati agenda of depopulation.

Too many ways to count!!

DON'T BE SHEEPLE PEOPLE!! PLEASE !

Save yourself do your research and don't listen to the lies 

Look up Pharmakia greek for pharmacy. Long history very dark for centuries. Rockafeller's bought out all the medical medical schools early 20th and downward spiral since. Yep we are on of the sickest on the planet with the highest cost for care. Can anyone say greed, we want you sick then then want your money. Oh out of money time for you die. But we will put your in commfortable prison call a nursing home. We will take of the rest. Sound familiar?

Look up Pharmakia greek for pharmacy Witchcraft and sorcery. It is all over the Bible but church's are promoting the vaccines

Who is control here? Crazy times

THINK THINK and ask for devine guidance to the truth.

It you are AWAKE, You are not alone

Pray for the meek, weak, and the innocent.

Happy 4th with Liberty and Justice for all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

On 7/1/2021 at 9:22 PM, Markinsa said:

The Investigation Continues - Dr. Jane Ruby joined Stew Peters, revealing bombshell information, that seems to have been hiding right in the wide open.

The theories about 'magnetism' continue emerge, but what Dr. Ruby found seems to point to where the evil begins and ends.

www.StewPeters.tv | www.DrJaneRuby.com

Thanks Markinsa.  Gee what world are we living in????????  I don't recognize that time I'm living in.  People are saying it, but I'm having a hard time believing it, are we in the end times?????  Censorship, the hate of American, CRT, a stolen election,  defund the police, kink in pride (and let kids know about it!), panic about the flu on steroids 99.9% recoverable from and there are treatments! and on and on!  We were not here 2 years ago, think about it!  The world is looking at America...so goes America, so goes the world!  I know how the story ends for me! Jesus saved me, but the multitudes who don't know Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't know what I am talking about, this is a fallen world and it will end, but there is an eternity of peace and problem free living available to you.  Jesus died FOR YOU so you can live in paradise, the alternative despair for all eternity, all eternity! Where do you want to be!!!!! Chose peace for eternity! Say it out loud, Jesus please forgive of my sins I'm sorry, come into my life, I accept You as my Savior, help me to know who You are!!!  Read John 3:16!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2