Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Evening Opinions @ 7:10 PM CDT - 7/01/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26 *** The currency is about to go on a float... we told you they were going to explain step-by-step-by-step-by-step...In the last 8 days do you realize how much information has been told to the Iraqi citizens?  ...they are working on the exchange rate.  It's all about the implementation of the exchange rate of the new currency [what we call the new small category notes] now...IMO it sure looks like it's here...

*** Pimpy ***  The currency itself is not a scam.  The investment is not a scam.  There are individual out there who use the currency to commit fraud against other individuals.  That's the scam.  Is there going to be an RI or an RV?  It's possible.  We've heard many many different things telling us that it's real and it will happen.  I'm saying it's possible...(post 1 of 2).. 

***  Pimpy ***  so you guys feel good about your investment but also limit your risk...don't go out there and go all willy-nilly buying millions and millions and millions of dinars.  Me, I only have 5 million.  I set goals...that's it...the IQD is not a scam.  We know it's not.  It's the probability of an RI or an RV that we're actually betting on...there's no guarantees.  I feel confident in the dinar that's why I talk about it. That's why I have it...holding onto your dinar is the right decision...(post 2 of 2).. 

*** Petra *** Question: [It looks like they are about to make an announcement - that's the way you feel right?]  Absolutely, yeah.  They're talking about holding contracts and these contracts are going to be paid in dinars.  International contracts paid in dinars - What does that mean?  It means they have to have the reinstatement of the rate... Quote:  'the new contracts are based on the new exchange rate,' is one of the comments in the articles.

:tiphat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Added at Midnight CDT:

*** Mnt Goat *** ...items that I especially deem as important and useful to moving Iraq ahead and getting us the reinstatement and thus going to the bank to exchange our dinar at a significant increase in value...One of these events this week was what I can categorize as amazing news. Article: "INTERNATIONAL EXPERTS IMPLEMENT DOZENS OF AL-KAZEMI WHITE PAPER PROJECTSThis was news of the beginning phases of the implementation of 64 projects from the “White Paper”...this is amazing news since now they are actually going to tackle implementing these projects... Finally!   ...one of these reforms is the project to delete the zeros and...this project leads us to the reinstatement of the dinar. This is when we go to the bank...Yes, they seem to be moving ahead.

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Hey Goat, How many times have you said "they seem to be moving ahead. " ?

That's like saying that we are closer than ever before.......  You might as well say that there is a possibility of rain today.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Inbedded HorseHead said:

Always thought Goat=Okie, their cadence is identical

Our resident Thug Clown traced this goat character to a woman in Germany, Several years ago if my memory serves me correct. I could be wrong though, I’m getting old now! JMHO 🤠! PS I there is a real Okie though! He’s still circling the field waiting to land! 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Our resident Thug Clown traced this goat character to a woman in Germany, Several years ago if my memory serves me correct. I could be wrong though, I’m getting old now! JMHO 🤠! PS I there is a real Okie though! He’s still circling the field waiting to land! 

Okie is a Butcher in the States, I forget where. They traced him to a shop and called him out. Apparently he turned white as a ghost. Ali from Dinar Trade was paying him to pump.

pp

• Upvote 2