Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Begining to worry a little for the first time.

Wino

Been into dinar since 2007. For the first time in all those years I am getting a little worried. I have never seen Adam go this long without posting. I understand the family time aspect and can appreciate it but Adam is the leader here and sometimes you just need to hear from the top. His opinion has always meant a lot to us and even a short message would mean a lot.  Hope to hear from you soon  Adam. This is more than I have written in all the years of being part of this 🤪

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Just now, Wino said:

Been into dinar since 2007. For the first time in all those years I am getting a little worried. I have never seen Adam go this long without posting. I understand the family time aspect and can appreciate it but Adam is the leader here and sometimes you just need to hear from the top. His opinion has always meant a lot to us and even a short message would mean a lot.  Hope to hear from you soon  Adam. This is more than I have written in all the years of being part of this 🤪

It appears you must not read site topics much, if you did you would realize he has been posting, just not as much.

As well it's " not his job " to be at your beck and call, what is " his job " is supplying a user friendly Investment site, which by the way he has done and and done rather well. You must at least read the different post's for all your news requirements. When this thing pops and doe's RV, Adam WILL be there for us.

Sorry if I'm a little grumpy about this but I am one of the members that is  getting tired of explaining this over and over again. You have to put in a little effort here, read the damn posts that are readily available  and you will know what is going on.  :facepalm:

pp

• Like 2
  • Downvote 9
  • Pow! 6

No need for the bad language. If I missed some post somewhere else I  apologize. It was simply a comment and I don't believe it is your job to scold people. I have never insinuated that Adam is at my beck and call. This is why I  rarely make a comment. You have a nice day.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 5

I would love to hear from Adam as well. Promised posts weeks ago never appeared. I don’t see any posts from him at all and I check every day. I have always enjoyed hearing from him and had a lot of confidence in his opinions. Just don’t understand such a long silence. I’m not in the VIP group - is that why I don’t see his posts? I check on our investment using other sources now. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ivisita said:

I'm not necessarily sure if posting D.V. lottery games numbers for  the week qualify as him posting and keeping the paid members updated.  Come on man!!

Paid membership has its privileges.

• Pow! 6

8 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

It appears you must not read site topics much, if you did you would realize he has been posting, just not as much.

As well it's " not his job " to be at your beck and call, what is " his job " is supplying a user friendly Investment site, which by the way he has done and and done rather well. You must at least read the different post's for all your news requirements. When this thing pops and doe's RV, Adam WILL be there for us.

Sorry if I'm a little grumpy about this but I am one of the members that is  getting tired of explaining this over and over again. You have to put in a little effort here, read the damn posts that are readily available  and you will know what is going on.  :facepalm:

pp

you could just copy and paste your reply so you don't have to continue trying to explain it, haha.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

C'mon people quit beating the the guy up or anyone for that matter when asked about Adam and his reassuring chats. Tensions are high, I get it. He just asked a simple question. Adam alway's gave weekly chat's and yes spoiled a lot of us. It was great to here from him. Concern is logical. We have all been on this ride too long. There's enough BS in this world with 

our current political state. Just my 2 cents but do unto others as the good book says, funny coming from an Irish sinner like me but just seems we are snapping at each other alot. Let's all enjoy a grand fourth of July and be thankful.

Life is short. jmo... 🙏

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

Like all governmental agencies in the US and abroad, I find the amount of corruption has exploded and the rule of law is no longer applicable to anyone except enemies of the state. Having said that, the government of Iraq can also be grouped into this hypocritical existence of a bureaucratic procedural control which will eventually collapse under the pressure of the corruption. There have been too many issues of hypocrisy throughout Society which are detrimental to our existence. We cannot continue down this road of complacency much longer and must all realize that we have all had the greatest fraud perpetuated upon society that has ever been known. We must stand up to these frauds and demand that our human rights, legitimate human rights, be recognized and our freedoms and liberties be reinstated which are guaranteed in our constitution. God Bless America and all that are oppressed throughout the world and let us purge these oligarchs that are trying to control us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Poker Player, evidently you are the designated driver for this section. We all became spoiled by the weekly chats and rightly so. If the implication by Shedagal means that we should all now pay for the privilege then I would rather hear that from Mr Montana rather than a flippant comment. Mr Montanas last meaningful comment was June 17 and then we were told to follow him for content which I see many have done. If you tire of repeating yourself, then as was recommended, learn to copy and paste, or find a replacement. No one ever stated he was at our beck and call. The user friendly investor site requires a paid membership. It has been a hard 15 - 16 months for many people and many have not regained their previous status or income regardless of what main stream touts, and in may cases regardless of their efforts. Have a good 4th.

pp

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, miraj said:

I am thinking that 'soon' if you are not a paid member, you will have no access to this site.  And it's quite possible there will be no forewarning.  I am not pushing VIP - just stating a possibility.  Adam has stated it will definitely be that way immediately following an RV.

• Upvote 4

23 hours ago, Wino said:

The most important is you should check on cbi site if there is a rate change. If you were still worried, then you better sell some and just keep a little amount of dinar. This is just a little suggestion and i don't intend to ask you to sell your dinar if you don't want to as long as you feel comfortable and don't feel worried having whatever amount of dinar you have right now.

2 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I am thinking that 'soon' if you are not a paid member, you will have no access to this site.  And it's quite possible there will be no forewarning.  I am not pushing VIP!" rel="">VIP - just stating a possibility.  Adam has stated it will definitely be that way immediately following an RV.

I cant wait!

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1