Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

where are you MIA

dinarRama11

1 hour ago, dinarRama11 said:

Hello Adam where are you, remember many of us pay to be a members and part of this speculated rv. its your job to bring the info not just leaving us hanging. whats's  going on why all you rv peeps so quiet about this?

Most rv peeps have kept up with Adam and are up-to-date.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, dinarRama11 said:

many of us pay to be a members

I don't see "VIP" near your avatar so it looks like you aren't  one of those members. I'd advise you to tap on Adam's name anywhere you see it, scroll down on his profile to see his content, and catch up on all he has posted within the last few months. THERE you will find his explanation and avoid looking like......

Better still, pay to be a VIP and take advantage of the opportunity to receive more information.

• Pow! 3

I appreciated the question about where is an update?  I was sorry so many made him to be the bad guy.  We are all at different levels as far as understanding different web sites.  When I saw the suggestion to 'follow' Adam, I immediately did and would not have known if someone had not nicely asked!  I have been a VIP for many years and just saw there was a place to choose whether or not to show I was a VIP.  So I learned we all had a choice.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, dinarRama11 said:

Hello Adam where are you, remember many of us pay to be a members and part of this speculated rv. its your job to bring the info not just leaving us hanging. what's  going on why all you rv peeps so quiet about this?

It appears you must not read site topics much, if you did you would realize he has been posting, just not as much.

As well it's " not his job " to be at your beck and call, what is " his job " is supplying a user friendly Investment site, which by the way he has done and and done rather well. You must at least read the different post's for all your news requirements. When this thing pops and doe's RV, Adam WILL be there for us.

Sorry if I'm a little grumpy about this but I am one of the members that is  getting tired of explaining this over and over again. You have to put in a little effort here, read the damn posts that are readily available  and you will know what is going on.  :facepalm:

pp

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 6

All of you people that are hard on him for asking.  Give him a break, some of the people on here log on for his chat yes chat. This is the chat section so they come here for it. He did say he was going to move his chats from one day to a different day, that lasted about a month then he stopped chatting.   Now my thoughts on why he stopped chatting is because he got tired saying we are getting close, so you better join VIP now ;  

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 6:37 AM, Engine1 said:

All of you people that are hard on him for asking.  Give him a break, some of the people on here log on for his chat yes chat. This is the chat section so they come here for it. He did say he was going to move his chats from one day to a different day, that lasted about a month then he stopped chatting.   Now my thoughts on why he stopped chatting is because he got tired saying we are getting close, so you better join VIP!" rel="">VIP now ;  

Hey engine one tried to send you a message on your profile page it says you cannot receive emails just giving you support on “I’m not a 12 year old”