Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Morning Opinions @ 11:45 AM CDT - 6/29/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy ***  Something like 95% of the [IQD] supply is out of country.  5% of it is in country.  I can tell you this that the big portion of the existing IQD is in the hands of banks...a lot of people talk about having IQD, how many people actually have it?   The average speculator has 250,000 IQD...So if they removed 70% of the money supply, plus all the ones that have been damaged just through wear and tear, ones that were taken by ISIS, ones damaged during the flood, that means the actual amount of IQD out there is very low..(post 1 of 2).. 

*** Pimpy ***  Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more.  I'm not saying that's the rate.  I'm saying now that is a more realistic rate given the fact that we know for sure now that the amount of existing IQD has been reduced by at least a minimum of 70%...this is great news.  That means the amount of money in the hands of speculators is very low..(post 2 of 2).. 

:tiphat:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

• yota691 changed the title to Tuesday Morning Opinions @ 11:45 AM CDT - 6/29/2021

Pimpy says that the average speculator has 250,000 IQD...........   I think maybe 1 million IQD  (and even that might be too low) Are there any DV's that have less than a million ??  I  wonder ???????????????????

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Pimpy ***The average speculator has 250,000 IQD.

May be most dinar holders give up and sell some of their dinars ( after they have been tired of waiting for almost 18 years and still no rv yet )  and just keep a little amount of dinars below 1 million and buy bitcoin instead. 

3 hours ago, yendor said:

Pimpy says that the average speculator has 250,000 IQD...........   I think maybe 1 million IQD  (and even that might be too low) Are there any DV's that have less than a million ??  I  wonder ???????????????????

Most (6) of the people that i informed about the iqd (that purchased some) have about 400k.. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Most (6) of the people that i informed about the iqd (that purchased some) have about 400k.. 

Interesting. I have spoken to many people since I first got on this ride and the majority said that I was crazy and that it was too good to be true. Only a couple said (like me) that it is worth a shot and bought 1 million IQD..... now whether they bumped it up later on or not, I do not know.

Have you checked back with the 6 who you said had bought 400k as to whether they had purchased more later on  or not ? 

4 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

well... I purchase 9 million back in 2003... I told many people and they all purchase some and also sold it years ago.. no patience... I am still here and will remain..

How big of a hit did they take? Since it is a currency, they can always sell to a currency exchange and get most back. Always an exchange fee with the banks and exchanges like that.  Myself, what I spent won't change my life one iota, so I am holding. If it DOES revalue, it probably will change my life.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yendor said:

Interesting. I have spoken to many people since I first got on this ride and the majority said that I was crazy and that it was too good to be true. Only a couple said (like me) that it is worth a shot and bought 1 million IQD..... now whether they bumped it up later on or not, I do not know.

Have you checked back with the 6 who you said had bought 400k as to whether they had purchased more later on  or not ? 

Most people that i told dont believe in it but the ones who do avg 400k iqd. I talk to them regularly and I'm not aware of them purchasing more. 

21 hours ago, yendor said:

How big of a hit did they take? Since it is a currency, they can always sell to a currency exchange and get most back. Always an exchange fee with the banks and exchanges like that.  Myself, what I spent won't change my life one iota, so I am holding. If it DOES revalue, it probably will change my life.

patience...