Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:55 PM CDT - 6/27/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Kaperoni *** Over the weekend several articles have surfaced that basically state what I have been saying for several years that the success of the dinar will be based on the economic growth of Iraq that is not rentier, meaning not oil... several variant of the articles... confirm Iraq needs to create a private sector, and investment. Only then can the dinar rise in value...

*** Pimpy *** Article: "A government advisor bets the improvement of the value of the dinar on several conditions and determines the rate of high inflation." Here we go again. They continue to talk about the value of the dinar in the news. Whether it's the exchange rate, what they could do, what's going on with it, why they did what they did, they sure are focused a lot on the dinar which is another reason why I can't help - I think they told us, give them 3 to 5 years or whatever it was.  I don't think it's going to take that long...

*** Frank26 *** It's going to be be a managed controlled float...a float means that their currency is going international.  That's Article VIII...the CBI is on a massive campaign to tell the citizens to build confidence...

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Pow! 2

Luigi found this latest update from the RayRat:

6-27-2021   Intel Guru RayRen98   [via Vinterv]  RAP Notes 6/27/21:  *Bankers excited  *WM Saying, "This is it...it's done!"  *Definitely last week.  We'll see a difference by Tues.  *Iraqi sources saying this is definitely it. This week, and told Ray "why", but he could not share the why at this time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3