Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

They Are All Saying It's A Go.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

They are all saying it's a go.

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

Holly Sunday Rv News:

The news I heard yesterday is we are on the cusp of this coming finally to a reality. It has been a long time waiting and we all are weary.  Expect big things tomorrow.

Bluwolf:   

Yes, we were just informed a few minutes ago that the RV will no longer wait for all 209 countries to sign off the RV and that they will start with just 28 countries.  It’s true... Mexico just signed in.

This has been confirmed by the top top trusted authorities .  We can be called anytime.

Wolverine: 

Ok guys this is what I’m hearing is that they are ready to go as they needed the final algorithm to put in and some security clearance. We should be ready to go by tomorrow (Sunday). I was hoping to it was today  but rest assured with the call I was in, the release is tomorrow.

Texas Snake:

( my buddy lol) said that be prepared for your appointments on the weekend. 

The RV is coming folks.

Judy Byington:

A Note from Fleming: It’s a really important day today Sat. 26 June 2021, a date to remember forever. Our Military Intel Contact said that last night’s Fri. 25 June GCR/ RV global reset was successful.

Late last night thru early this morning following meetings among RV GCR principals, decisions were made to launch everything this weekend.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

And a space alien will be having a conversation with a brain dead empty suitor.

The will probably will do a quick analysis of him since he is a mutation of something they have never seen.

Maybe science class for the kids aliens. 🤣

They better get that Hollywood card board White house set ready for the big welcome

It will be a quick visit once the look inside that noggin. Just needs some WD-40

• Haha 2