Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FRIDAY'S OUTRAGEOUS RUMORS @ 11:00 PM CDT - 6/25/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in their IMAGINATION, or to just try to be important and have something to say. This is posted for your amusement, and not to be confused with any truth.  :twothumbs:RON 

Holly   Friday Rv News:  Yesterday was very quiet and there was not much news. The quiet is good as people are told to be quiet to get this done. All that was said is they want this completed and are feverishly working to complete it and get the final release done.   I understand all issues are completed and they were having meetings to get this rolled out...

Bruce ...we...have word that the GCR and the RV...is to take place at 12:01 AM Saturday morning - When I hear that time it makes me think of “Friday Night” 1 minute after midnight - 12:01 AM is the official time for the GCR and RV to be in effect... we may just get this over the weekend and yes we could start Saturday...but could turn into early next week... so I’m looking forward to some great things happening by the weekend and over the weekend... were are in an any minute situation for notification...

MarkZ My bankers are still seeing all kinds of fluctuating rates. There was great hopes for last night…there has been no movement yet to speak of. People are still being asked to stay in place... Most of the info I am getting now is leaking from Europe and Asia. It may be tough from now on to get anything solid…this is a good thing.

Fleming  Friday RV Report:  Our military intel contact is confirming Mr. Fleming's sources...THINGS ARE LOOKING GOOD FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS for going live with the RV/GCR and a Sat 26 June shotgun start...AS OF TODAY FRI 25 JUNE DoD like UST realize THEY NEED TO GET THE RV OUT TO GO LIVE WITH THE SHOTGUN START TODAY OR WITHIN THE NEXT 4 DAYS because EVERYTHING IS COMPLETED AND READY TO GO LIVE...RV rates will not be finalized until the lockdown of rates and procedures happens just before the shotgun start and T4B is started...WE ARE AT THE END, AT THE FINAL DEADLINE TIMING...

MarkZ  We don’t know how it will work in all countries…but here in the US…where we have so many currency holders I can tell you undoubtably that there will be a number of redemption centers.   I have talked to people in real life who have helped train folks for the redemption centers...in other countries where there are fewer currency holders they will probably just use banks. Even here in the US they may designate certain banks as redemption centers…especially in rural areas.

:violin:**** :drunk: **** :trash: ****:cigar:**** :bs:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 4