Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Outrageous Rumors for Monday - 6/21/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in their IMAGINATION, or to just try to be important and have something to say. :twothumbs:RON 

Fleming ...WF, HSBC, (and thousands of Redemption Centers), all of the banking entities involved, wait along with millions of us, for the start to begin the exchange process – expected last night. ...No rates were publicly given, and FOREX did not demonstrate the New Iraq Dinar values - along with 22 other new currency values. So what happened? We may never know...What matters is that the RV GCR is moving forward...There’s no stopping RV GCR. FOREX rates are updated every TUESDAY, THURSDAY and SUNDAY...

MarkZ ...I believe this is going to be a very interesting week...I believe this is going to come at us at a million miles an hour this week...I heard from my banking contacts there was a major push for this to go last night. There is a lot of folks still in place. My redemption folks in Europe are staying in place...Europe is still holding  on to hope... As for rates…lots of different rates showing on banks screens …nothing settled…my banking guys do not know what the rate will finally be…We are just waiting for that shoe to drop. I know it’s hard when we are so close…    

Holly ...all my sources are saying everything is done. We just await the final release and notifications. We clearly are on an any moment release.

:trash: ***** :drunk: ***** :cigar:

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in their IMAGINATION, or to just try to be important and have something to say. :twothumbs:RON 

Fleming ...WF, HSBC, (and thousands of Redemption Centers), all of the banking entities involved, wait along with millions of us, for the start to begin the exchange process – expected last night. ...No rates were publicly given, and FOREX did not demonstrate the New Iraq Dinar values - along with 22 other new currency values. So what happened? We may never know...What matters is that the RV GCR is moving forward...There’s no stopping RV GCR. FOREX rates are updated every TUESDAY, THURSDAY and SUNDAY...

MarkZ ...I believe this is going to be a very interesting week...I believe this is going to come at us at a million miles an hour this week...I heard from my banking contacts there was a major push for this to go last night. There is a lot of folks still in place. My redemption folks in Europe are staying in place...Europe is still holding  on to hope... As for rates…lots of different rates showing on banks screens …nothing settled…my banking guys do not know what the rate will finally be…We are just waiting for that shoe to drop. I know it’s hard when we are so close…    

Holly ...all my sources are saying everything is done. We just await the final release and notifications. We clearly are on an any moment release.

:trash: ***** :drunk: ***** :cigar:

Muppets 

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

More Nonsense Added @ Midnight CDT:

Fleming   Our military intel contact can’t say much except that IMF had to finish rate coordination after Iraq finished, the RV teams meeting and pointing fingers today means they are PUSHING HARD for the release right now...His info agrees...“positive news for this week”...; and his info agrees with the intel from Mr Fleming’s source who said, “There was a meeting today to determine who did what in causing the RV delay last night. The parties attending included: DOD, IMF, UST, WF, HSBC, and the specific principals from Iraq involved, all of the parties involved in the release...the end result was a unanimous - push this out right now decision. It's all in process.

Holly   This is a fluid event and we must remain fluid and keep our expectations in check...As far as the release of the RV, what was told is all is ready and done and then we found out yesterday something needed to be done by the IMF. ...just allow it to happen and it will when it is time.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

LOL, I do enjoy reading the comics, but this is even better

With comics, you know there is no payoff at the end.  It's all about the story.  With the dinar, we are all waiting for a payoff or we wouldn't be here.  Unless y'all just like coming here to DV to torture yourself! 🤪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1