Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tucker Carlson Outed As Secret Source: Reportedly Dished On Trump, Fox News

HuffPost

Tucker Carlson Outed As Secret Source: Reportedly Dished On Trump, Fox News

Ed Mazza
Mon, June 21, 2021, 2:18 AM

Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who routinely rails against the mainstream media, is reportedly a secret and frequent source for reporters in the very organizations he attacks, according to the New York Times

“Mr. Carlson, a proud traitor to the elite political class, spends his time when he’s not denouncing the liberal media trading gossip with them,” wrote media columnist Ben Smith. “He’s the go-to guy for sometimes-unflattering stories about Donald J. Trump and for coverage of the internal politics of Fox News (not to mention stories about Mr. Carlson himself).”

He wrote that Carlson’s willingness to dish is an “open secret” in Washington. 

Smith said he trades messages with Carlson himself, and said 16 other journalists from outlets other than the Times had all said Carlson has been a source, with three calling him a “great source.” 

Read the full report here, which includes a pretty unforgettable piece of art:

Carlson’s rhetoric has turned increasingly extremist, airing conspiracy theories about the Jan. 6 insurrection, the coronavirus pandemic, vaccination and more. He’s also railed against immigrants, and both he and his guests have aired white nationalist talking points.  

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/tucker-carlson-outed-secret-source-061847413.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

The Week

Fox News' Tucker Carlson is reportedly a 'primary supersecret source' for journalists

Brendan Morrow, Staff Writer
Mon, June 21, 2021, 9:06 AM

Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

Despite going after journalists as "animals," Fox News host Tucker Carlson is reportedly known to be a "great" anonymous source for reporters, including in "unflattering" stories about former President Donald Trump.

The New York Times' Ben Smith reported Sunday on Carlson's "reputation as a source of gossip and insight into the Trump administration," and 16 journalists confirmed that the Fox host has been a "great source," even though he publicly attacks the news media and accuses reporters of lying on his show.

"In Trump's Washington, Tucker Carlson is a primary supersecret source," Michael Wolff, author of the 2018 book about the Trump administration Fire and Fury, reportedly writes in a new essay collection. "I know this because I know what he has told me, and I can track his exquisite, too-good-not-to-be-true gossip through unsourced reports and as it often emerges into accepted wisdom."

Indeed, the Times writes that it's "one of Washington's open secrets" that Carlson spends time "trading gossip" with the media, and he's reportedly the "go-to guy for sometimes-unflattering stories" about Trump. He's also reportedly a go-to source for stories about Fox News itself. CNN's Brian Stelter, for example, told the Times that "you can see Tucker's fingerprints all over the hardcover" edition of his Fox News book Hoax (though Stelter said he "couldn't stomach" talking to Carlson for the new paperback edition). And The Daily Beast's Maxwell Tani said that any time a "positive story about Tucker" comes out, Fox News executives "assume he's had a hand in it."

On the record, Carlson told the Times, "I don't know any gossip. I live in a town of 100 people." Still, one reporter said, "It's so unknown in the general public how much he plays both sides."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-tucker-carlson-reportedly-130625076.html

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

More propaganda from the dark side of the moon by the "cancel culture" crowd.

Can't beat him .....run him out of town with a bunch of fake reporting.....typical lefty move!    CL 

"Cancel Culture" is abominable right?...until it's useful for say, trying to rid a site of posters who irritate the sensibilities of the "bear"?

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7
  • Pow! 1

25 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

"Cancel Culture" is abominable right?...until it's useful for say, trying to rid a site of posters who irritate the sensibilities of the "bear"?

GO RV, then BV

You just keep spreading the joy....you never know what might happen in the future....   CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

More propaganda from the dark side of the moon by the "cancel culture" crowd.

Can't beat him .....run him out of town with a bunch of fake reporting.....typical lefty move!    CL 

Just like running VP Pence out of town for doing his constitutional duty to certify the election results...............Oh that cancel culture!

oh and just to stay on topic TC is gone off the cliff with all the other lemmings! 

Edited by caddieman
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Just like running VP Pence out of town for doing his constitutional duty to certify the election results

Nobody ran him out of town. He wasn't tarred and feathered. Wasn't strung up on the streets of Washington. His Constitutional duty was to be sure there was an honest electoral college vote. That did not happened based on the thousands of affidavits that were signed by election workers. 

All he had to do is delay the certification for 10 days to let fraud investigations check the "rumors" that were flying around. He would have been respected far more than he is now that's for sure. 

Election officials are already back tracking on some of their statements that everything was above board. We have heard the Georgia SoS say that some ballots were not verified. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

3 hours ago, caddieman said:

Just like running VP Pence out of town for doing his constitutional duty to certify the election results...............Oh that cancel culture!

oh and just to stay on topic TC is gone off the cliff with all the other lemmings! 

Frankly there's no reason the "cancel culture" shouldn't work both ways.....

The left thought it was a cute move when they started the process against conservatives who were posting factual info on Covid and Hunter Biden...

Trickle that all the way down to DV....

If the ownership of twitter and facebook can play the cancel culture game......why can't the ownership of DV do the same.....?

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yeah, I heard VIP!" rel="">VIP membership might be a requirement in the near future.

GO RV, then BV 

And/or, those who are determined to just be involved here with the intent to agitate .....will be axed......

Cancel Culture?.....perhaps.

But perhaps making DV a kinder, friendlier experience for users would be a worthy venture....     CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

14 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

And/or, those who are determined to just be involved here with the intent to agitate .....will be axed......

Cancel Culture?.....perhaps.

But perhaps making DV a kinder, friendlier experience for users would be a worthy venture....     CL

Understood....the nonstop conspiracy garbage can be quite annoying.  At the end of the day, most of us are still verified IQD investors, which is why we found this great site to begin with...more than a decade ago for many of us.

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

21 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

It's not about "canceling" anyone just for a different opinion. You are constantly presenting provable lies and intentional misdirections. 

If you actually believe the garbage you post (and I seriously doubt that)  then you are delusional and a threat to society. What you do is akin to screaming "FIRE" In a crowded theater. Only your party is wanting to round up the movie gowers for summery execution because they smell like smoke. 

Pretending that isn't the case is lying to yourself. And an act of blindness in historical knowledge. 

The NWO ,aka Nazi World Order, is being exposed. 

19 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

...the nonstop conspiracy garbage can be quite annoying

You should know better than anyone as someone posting nonstop conspiracy theories every day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's not about "canceling" anyone just for a different opinion. You are constantly presenting provable lies and intentional misdirections. 

If you actually believe the garbage you post (and I seriously doubt that)  then you are delusional and a threat to society. What you do is akin to screaming "FIRE" In a crowded theater. Only your party is wanting to round up the movie gowers for summery execution because they smell like smoke. 

Pretending that isn't the case is lying to yourself. And an act of blindness in historical knowledge. 

The NWO ,aka Nazi World Order, is being exposed. 

You should know better than anyone as someone posting nonstop conspiracy theories every day. 

Noted, flat earther.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If you actually believe the garbage you post (and I seriously doubt that)  then you are delusional and a threat to society.

Sorry but I just spit my coffee out all over my floor! Then I laughed my butt off! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

HuffPost

Sean Hannity Seems To Rip 'Gutless' Tucker Carlson As Fox News Feud Turns Ugly

Ed Mazza
Fri, June 25, 2021, 5:08 AM

Fox News host Sean Hannity tore into The New York Times and its recent coverage of the behind-the-scenes drama at the right-wing cable network. But his harshest words may have been aimed at his colleague, Tucker Carlson

This week, New York Times columnist Ben Smith said Carlson dishes out off-the-record gossip about the network, former President Donald Trump and other topics to reporters, calling his willingness to spill tea “one of Washington’s open secrets.” Sixteen journalists at other news outlets confirmed to Smith that Carlson had been a source. 

On Thursday, Smith shared a report from the Pop ***** gossip column that one of the topics Carlson liked to dish about was Hannity “and how much of a cringing Trump sycophant Sean is.” 

On Thursday night, Hannity attacked Smith and the Times, mocking the paper of record for allowing a reporter to cite Pop *****. 

“You can’t make this Adam Schiff up,” Hannity cracked. 

But then his segment took a turn. 

“Now the big news is that some people at Fox apparently don’t like me, and said bad things about me ― gutlessly ― behind my back, according to Ben Smith and members of the media mob,” Hannity said. 

If the news was true, “that’s called a normal day in the world that I live in,” Hannity said.

He also claimed that he didn’t care what anyone said about him anyway. 

“I’m not gonna change just because some of you don’t like me,” Hannity said. 

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/sean-hannity-seems-rip-gutless-090829758.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:
HuffPost

Sean Hannity Seems To Rip 'Gutless' Tucker Carlson As Fox News Feud Turns Ugly

Ed Mazza
Fri, June 25, 2021, 5:08 AM

Fox News host Sean Hannity tore into The New York Times and its recent coverage of the behind-the-scenes drama at the right-wing cable network. But his harshest words may have been aimed at his colleague, Tucker Carlson

This week, New York Times columnist Ben Smith said Carlson dishes out off-the-record gossip about the network, former President Donald Trump and other topics to reporters, calling his willingness to spill tea “one of Washington’s open secrets.” Sixteen journalists at other news outlets confirmed to Smith that Carlson had been a source. 

On Thursday, Smith shared a report from the Pop ***** gossip column that one of the topics Carlson liked to dish about was Hannity “and how much of a cringing Trump sycophant Sean is.” 

On Thursday night, Hannity attacked Smith and the Times, mocking the paper of record for allowing a reporter to cite Pop *****. 

“You can’t make this Adam Schiff up,” Hannity cracked. 

But then his segment took a turn. 

“Now the big news is that some people at Fox apparently don’t like me, and said bad things about me ― gutlessly ― behind my back, according to Ben Smith and members of the media mob,” Hannity said. 

If the news was true, “that’s called a normal day in the world that I live in,” Hannity said.

He also claimed that he didn’t care what anyone said about him anyway. 

“I’m not gonna change just because some of you don’t like me,” Hannity said. 

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/sean-hannity-seems-rip-gutless-090829758.html

GO RV, then BV

Next thing you know the lamestream media will claim Tucker Carlson is a Russian asset......seems to be their SOP.....CL