Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Father's Day From The Former President

Business Insider

Trump sent out a strange statement wishing 'losers' and 'RINOs' a Happy Father's Day

Cheryl Teh
Mon, June 21, 2021, 12:22 AM

Donald Trump

Former President Donald Trump hit out at his critics in a scathing Father's Day message this weekend. Getty
  • Former President Donald Trump took the opportunity on Father's Day to call out the "Radical Left."

• Trump wished "losers" and "RINOs" a Happy Father's Day in an emailed statement.

• Donald Trump Jr. also sent out an email appealing for donations titled "My father is asking about you."

Former President Donald Trump took the opportunity on Father's Day this year to hit out at his critics, penning a scathing message insulting his political opponents.

"Happy Father's Day to all, including the Radical Left, RINOs, and other Losers of the world. Hopefully, eventually, everyone will come together!" Trump said in a statement.

RINO is an acronym for "Republican-in-name-only," a pejorative term often used by Trump and his allies to criticize Republicans like Sen. Mitt Romney and Rep. Liz Cheney.

This is not the first time that Trump has used Father's Day to launch a salvo aimed at his opponents. Per a report by The Hill, the then-President blasted his opponents in an early-morning tweet sent on the way to a golf session with Sen. Lindsey Graham.

"Happy Father's Day to all, including my worst and most vicious critics, of which there are fewer and fewer. This is a FANTASTIC time to be an American! KEEP AMERICA GREAT!" read Trump's tweet, dated June 16, 2019.

The rest of the Trump family also did not miss the opportunity this Father's Day to get some campaigning done.

In an early morning email sent this Sunday, Donald Trump Jr. sent a message titled "My father is asking about you" to appeal for donations.

"Friend, there's absolutely nothing the Fake News and Left-Wing MOB will not do to protect Joe Biden's failing record as President of the United States. They are DESTROYING everything my father accomplished, which is why it's critical we stay on track to CRUSH our Mid-Month Goal this month," read the email sent from Trump Jr. on June 20.

"We're finalizing the list of Mid-Month donors soon and I know my father will be looking for your name on it," Trump Jr. added in the email message, right below a list of links to contribute amounts ranging from $25 to $250.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-sent-strange-statement-wishing-042206309.html

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 4

• Shabibilicious changed the title to Happy Father's Day From The Former President

Very thoughtful of Donald to include those who might not like him in his Fathers Day message......

Wonder if Biden even knew it was Fathers day?.....or if Harris was too High to acknowledge the day?

Perhaps Joe was afraid he might get in trouble with his handlers.....he seems to mention that quite often!

CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Healing a nation has always been Donald's greatest trait.  :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV

And the nation has come so far under the Biden/Harris ticket......

Looking forward the the DNC implosion......coming soon......AOC takes down Biden and the Establishment left......

Yep.....some real "healing" ahead......😮     CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

And the nation has come so far under the Biden/Harris ticket......

Looking forward the the DNC implosion......coming soon......AOC takes down Biden and the Establishment left......

Yep.....some real "healing" ahead......😮     CL

I get it....millions of folks had really embraced the isolationism of the last administration....and the U.S. sitting at the head of the world table again scares them to death.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4
  • Pow! 1

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I get it....millions of folks had really embraced the isolationism of the last administration....and the U.S. sitting at the head of the world table again scares them to death.

GO RV, then BV

With the US debt at $30 trillion......and derivatives north of $250 trillion.....the US shouldn't be sitting at the head of the table.....

Worse is the entire World is in the same mess......and debt is the cause.....

The US is having trouble taking care of themselves....isolation and self dependence is the right path....   CL

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

With the US debt at $30 trillion......and derivatives north of $250 trillion.....the US shouldn't be sitting at the head of the table.....

Worse is the entire World is in the same mess......and debt is the cause.....

The US is having trouble taking care of themselves....isolation and self dependence is the right path....   CL

Debt has always been an issue.....as it rose by 8.9 Trillion during Obama's 8 years.....and 7.8 Trillion during Trump's 4 years....and I imagine the trend will continue under Biden, but congress continuing to stonewall one another at every turn isn't the answer either.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Debt has always been an issue.....as it rose by 8.9 Trillion during Obama's 8 years.....and 7.8 Trillion during Trump's 4 years....and I imagine the trend will continue under Biden, but congress continuing to stonewall one another at every turn isn't the answer either.

GO RV, then BV

Debt like this shouldn't ever be an issue.....If you and I ran our financial lives like World Governments do we'd be in prison.....    CL

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

I don’t get millions of people wanting 

America back to leading from behind and importing oil from Iran .. I really don’t 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I get it....millions of folks had really embraced the isolationism of the last administration....and the U.S. sitting at the head of the world table again  being the lap dog of the U.N, China and Russia scares them to death. Fify

GO RV, then BV

The world may have been laughing at Trump because of his brashness but they are laughing at us because we have a senile old man and an unqualified v.p in control of America. Not something I am proud of. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 5

4 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

The world may have been laughing at Trump because of his brashness but they are laughing at us because we have a senile old man and an unqualified v.p in control of America. Not something I am proud of. 

Couldn't of stated any better!!!

And the MSM look like fools too.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

16 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

While I appreciate your point of view, nstoolman....please don't change the words of my posts to reflect that it came from me, as I wouldn't do it to you, and had been warned years ago for doing the same thing.  Thanks in advance.

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1