Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Night Opinions @ 11:25 PM CDT - 6:20/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy  Article: "Al-Kazemi's advisor: The Central Bank is able to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar" Quote:   "The Central Bank had confirmed the stability of the dollar exchange rate and the absence of any intentions to change it."  People keep talking about this...that a rate change is coming - coming sooner than you know.  I believe it's going to change too but not that dang soon...I'm surprised it's taken this long but hang tight it's going to happen...

*** Frank26  The U.S. Treasury directly told the CBI, 'Raise the value of your currency'...we have articles - IMF telling the CBI, 'Raise the value of your currency' directly.  I mean directly the World Bank tells the CBI, 'Do it. Do it.  You're sovereign.  Raise the value.'...Look at all of those that are telling them to raise the value of their currency beside you.

***  Pimpy  We haven't had  any kind of disruptions recently.  No civil unrest.  No protests.  No missiles.  No terrorist attacks.  No Iran being bullies.  It looks like foreign companies are coming in to do business.  Looking real good.  And the dinar is going in the right direction.

*** Kaperoni  Almost a year after it was written, Iraq still has not implemented the majority of the 'white papers' which were designed to diversify Iraq's economy.  I assure you, Iraq has no intention to raise the value of the dinar under the current conditions.  Iraq must pass laws and create a suitable investment climate before the dinar could ever appreciate in value.  ...as I've stated numerous times the Iraqi dinar is pegged to the US dollar so outside the country the exchange rate is fixed and does not change. Until they decide to unpeg and float the dinar there will be no International change in the currency value.

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy  Article: "Al-Kazemi's advisor: The Central Bank is able to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar" Quote:   "The Central Bank had confirmed the stability of the dollar exchange rate and the absence of any intentions to change it."  People keep talking about this...that a rate change is coming - coming sooner than you know.  I believe it's going to change too but not that dang soon...I'm surprised it's taken this long but hang tight it's going to happen...

*** Frank26  The U.S. Treasury directly told the CBI, 'Raise the value of your currency'...we have articles - IMF telling the CBI, 'Raise the value of your currency' directly.  I mean directly the World Bank tells the CBI, 'Do it. Do it.  You're sovereign.  Raise the value.'...Look at all of those that are telling them to raise the value of their currency beside you.

***  Pimpy  We haven't had  any kind of disruptions recently.  No civil unrest.  No protests.  No missiles.  No terrorist attacks.  No Iran being bullies.  It looks like foreign companies are coming in to do business.  Looking real good.  And the dinar is going in the right direction.

*** Kaperoni  Almost a year after it was written, Iraq still has not implemented the majority of the 'white papers' which were designed to diversify Iraq's economy.  I assure you, Iraq has no intention to raise the value of the dinar under the current conditions.  Iraq must pass laws and create a suitable investment climate before the dinar could ever appreciate in value.  ...as I've stated numerous times the Iraqi dinar is pegged to the US dollar so outside the country the exchange rate is fixed and does not change. Until they decide to unpeg and float the dinar there will be no International change in the currency value.

Finally see someome making sense about the dinar. I agree with Kaperoni they need to pass laws and stop the corruption before anything going to happen concerning the dinar. Until they decide to unpeg and float the dinar there will be no international change in the currency value. These Guru's keep talking  every week to RV the dinar. Not going to happen like this they been saying this for years.  The government does not want to raise the value the corrupt politicians want to keep things the same. Thanks Kaperonia for your insight and telling the truth of whats going on in Iraq. JMHO

:tiphat:I