Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Collective Action

caper

I'm in, Though confused by their silence, the website is still up and running which indicates they are in fact still open for business. I have had my doubts as it's been two years since I have been able to access my account. I am curious as to if they have stayed open but under new management. (as in the CBI turned the bank over to another bank in Iraq once they dropped the guardianship). They apparently still have store fronts for citizens to bank out of, even though they have been seen protesting the bank not allowing them to withdraw their funds from the bank... (There is a reason Iraqi's keep their money in there mattresses....)

• Upvote 2

On 8/21/2021 at 3:25 AM, seadesk said:

I'd like to be part of this as well. Not able to contact AL Warka Bank for more than a year.

I've emailed AL Karmal Brokerage twice recently about their services because I'd like to somehow transfer ISX shares held at Warka (under "my good name") to another brokerage in Iraq. Any ideas?

seadesk

i can tell you personally from experience only 12 months ago I sent one of my bank contacts with another bank around to transfer my money from warka to them and it was refused. They stated i had to be in iraq personally. dont count on getting your money bank.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, screwball said:

i can tell you personally from experience only 12 months ago I sent one of my bank contacts with another bank around to transfer my money from warka to them and it was refused. They stated i had to be in iraq personally. dont count on getting your money bank.

I was wondering if you could hire a lawyer in Iraq to take care of it for you. But then the lawyer would probably take all your money

Edited by jg1
  • Like 2

On 9/29/2021 at 11:39 PM, jg1 said:

I was wondering if you could hire a lawyer in Iraq to take care of it for you. But then the lawyer would probably take all your money

Well I got very Lucky on the Warka bank deal back in the day!  I was going to put, if I remember right around $2,000.00 in an account. Since I’m not real computer savvy, I was going to have my Daughter do the deal for me, she didn’t come home from college that weekend and the next week is when the wheels come off that bank deal when they went on silent running and would not communicate with anyone! I have several friends that have money tied up in that Warka bank, they still have not got their money back! JMHO 🤠

• Sad 1

On 10/1/2021 at 8:01 PM, Artitech said:

Well I got very Lucky on the Warka bank deal back in the day!  I was going to put, if I remember right around $2,000.00 in an account. Since I’m not real computer savvy, I was going to have my Daughter do the deal for me, she didn’t come home from college that weekend and the next week is when the wheels come off that bank deal when they went on silent running and would not communicate with anyone! I have several friends that have money tied up in that Warka bank, they still have not got their money back! JMHO 🤠

I really have no expectations of getting my money back. As soon as ISIS hit the scene in 2014 and I saw Iraq going down in flames, I accepted the realities of Iraq. I’m not sure if we created the 21st century Iraq, or if the 21st century Iraq created this shell of a country we call America……

• Pow! 1

5 hours ago, jcfrag said:

I really have no expectations of getting my money back. As soon as ISIS hit the scene in 2014 and I saw Iraq going down in flames, I accepted the realities of Iraq. I’m not sure if we created the 21st century Iraq, or if the 21st century Iraq created this shell of a country we call America……

Well Said!!  Welcome to the Twilight ZONE! Praying we all get our money back and then some! We all  have put up with a lot of crap, with this deal! When the dust settles and history looks back, if there is a windfall! The people not associated with this investment will think we all made some very easy money. In my opinion the ups and downs associated with dealing, with the mis information coming from the Iraqi's and the so called gurus, has  been very difficult ! Plus the friends and people we have come to know that have passed are have had major health issues, before the could see their dreams come true, is sad and heart breaking to say the least. In the end I believe we all be happy with whatever happens!! I'm ready to get of the train to Willowbee 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I tried calling this morning. They are 8 hours ahead and it was around 6am when I started dialing.

I have Warka Bank phone # 011 964 1 886 9880

CBI's 011 964 1 816 5170
011 964 1 816 5171

The 1 is Baghdad's area code.  I tried without the 1 as well.

It appears that we (US) are blocked.

When I call during there business hours I get a message "The call can't be completed as the called recipient is temporarily unavailable."

When I call them when they are closed, I get a message "The call can't be completed as dialed....yadayada...

So what the heck man?

Any other information, please share it with me.

I also found Warka Bank email addresses (other one's than what used to work  - mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com) 

ccu@warka-bank-iq.com  sent email and didn't receive a delivery error notification. No reply.

For CBI, cbi@cbi.iq   and   cbi@cbiraq.org   sent email and didn't receive a delivery error notification. No reply.