Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Collective Action

caper

Date: June 20, 2021

We need to consolidate all Warka Account holders into one group and demand that the CBI provide answers to Warka Banks blatant, feckless response to our respective concerns, regarding the absence of basic, fundamental banking procedures.

I am done with being respectful, in the absence of respect from Warka Bank, it’s time we begin to take ‘Collective Action’ !!!!

Thanks bwl, for responding, see what we are up against, complacency, but I am a tenacious individual and once I sink my teeth into something, I won’t let go until there is a successful resolution.

I have been in this investment since 2010, and have had my finger on the pulse throughout and have remained committed.

I believe Warka Banks silence has everything to do with the implementation of the new quantum Financial System [QFS], but that doesn’t excuse Warka Banks absence of basic, fundamental banking procedures.

We as account holders are entitled to have access to our respective accounts and the CBI is the regulatory bank [Iraq Central Bank], responsible for monitoring the activities for the chartered banks beneath them, be it private or public, which is why I intend to approach them for clarification on Warka Banks lack of response to it’s depositors concerns.

Count me in. The last I got anything from the CBI regarding Warka Bank was in Feb 2020 and the CBI said "that Al Warka Bank will pay its obligations after practicing all  banking activities and achieving the appropriate financial situation."

When asked for a time frame the CBI replied "We will do our best to expedite the process."

An email from Warka 10 days later with my new password which has since expired and crickets since other than a "read" receipt every once in awhile for my new password requests....

Now it looks like the new CBI Gov is too busy making public appearances (sarcasm)

It’s good to hear that a consensus is building, we all want this investment to mature and I believe events are rapidly moving in that direction. 

If the status quo remains the same, with Warka Bank, the RV will have come and gone and we will find ourselves looking inward from the outside, no further ahead, not knowing what the status of our investment is.

We don’t want to be left standing on the dock, realizing that ship has already sailed, therefore, we need to unit and encourage as many account holders to climb aboard and contribute towards the development of a strategy ASSP and deploy the subsequent tactics to pressure the CBI to respond, to our collective request, the quicker we do this, the quicker we will resolve this issue.

I also have a substantial investment in Warka Bank and believe the time has now arrived, where we no longer have the luxury of asking others, if they know what is going on, it’s time to become pro-active rather than re-active !!!!

• Pow! 1

Our strength will be in our numbers, yet I have no knowledge as to the number of international account holders there are in Warka Bank, or if there is even a mechanism to contact them, but if that knowledge could be compiled it would substantially expedite events.

Hi, long term UK based Warka account holder who is looking to support this. Unsure where this next phase of the Warka journey is going to take us, but it's got to be better than being ignored and left in the Warka wilderness!!!

I feel it's a reasonable question to ask a bank to provide us access to OUR cash.....or at the very least acknowledgement even if we feel the response is holding statement.

• 3 weeks later...

`I would like to be included but after all these years of nothingness you must realize that whoever we sent our money to is probably enjoying an incredible yacht or an excess of Virgins in Europe/South America. Their banking laws resemble nothing close to ours.

• 4 weeks later...

What has happen to this collective action? It has been close to a month and there has been no update from Casper regarding contacting Warka bank, CBI or the US ambassador office. I have been trying to contact Warka and CBI but they are not responding. I know they received my emails and toss them around to other departments because I have email tracking software but they don't reply to me. 

I'd like to be part of this as well. Not able to contact AL Warka Bank for more than a year.

I've emailed AL Karmal Brokerage twice recently about their services because I'd like to somehow transfer ISX shares held at Warka (under "my good name") to another brokerage in Iraq. Any ideas?

seadesk

In case anyone doesn't know this, this is a yearly requirement. Even though I send this every year, nobody has ever responded with a new password to login to the site. Which has an expired web site security certificate.

Date: XXX

I, YOUR NAME, am requesting that a reset password be sent by replying to this email so that I log in to my account again. 

I hereby authorize Warka Bank to withdraw 15,000 IQD from my account to cover the annual fee.

I am extremely grateful for your help with this matter.

Thank you for your kind attention to my account.    

My client id is: USERNAME TO LOGIN

Account# 

Print it, sign it, scan it, and wait for the no reply (probably). Send it repeatedly to them.

mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com,
ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com,
e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com,
e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

• Thanks 1