Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:25 PM CST - 6/19/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26 *** You are now seeing the campaign that we told you would come out from Mustafa Ghaleb, the CBI governor.  A campaign we said to educate the citizens, everyone...on the new 'mechanism'...what is the new mechanism A plan.  What is the plan? A new exchange rate.

*** Pimpy *** Article: "The dollar is declining and central bank sales are declining".  This is great news...I told you outside of waiting for some type of RV or RI announcement there's other things we should be looking for.  The dollar is still declining against the dinar.  This is good.  It's not like a lot but it's still good.  It's going in the right direction...the other day you could get 1490 dinars for a dollar.  It is now dropped down to 1485 dinars per dollar.  Now I get it.   Some people will bash it but you don't get it.  It's going in the correct direction.  If it goes in increments and it just chugs right along every week I'll take it.  Seriously, as long as it's going in the right direction that's all that matters...

*** Other Posts ***  Not much of significance to post.  Lots of real BS being posted by the pumpers. I'm sure Luigi will post some of the outrageous statements being made about this weekend. 

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Other Posts ***  Not much of significance to post.  Lots of real BS being posted by the pumpers. I'm sure Luigi will post some of the outrageous statements being made about this weekend. 

Actually he has toned down his number of posts lately Ron. I enjoy reading posts from both of you, as funny as they are.  :D:D

Cheers, pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Pimpy ***the other day you could get 1490 dinars for a dollar.  It is now dropped down to 1485 dinars per dollar.  

Hey pimpy, as you said the rate dropped from 1490 to 1485, then that would be 5 points decrease. Do you think the rate can drop 5 points everyday for less than one year? For example, Let's say if dropping by 5 point/ day x 100 days ( at least )=500 iqd. And , 1485  - 500= 985 iqd. And, delete 3 zeros become=0.985 iqd. That means, 1 usd=0.985 iqd , and 1 iqd=1.01 usd. 100 days is approximately 3 months and we still have more than 5 months until the end of the year 2021. If i say if the cbi can just drop ( no increase not even 1 day ) 5 points everyday for at least 100 days, that would be our surprising christmas holiday gifts.

• Pow! 1