Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please Ban Me as I see the Liberal Left is taking over

I see now I am getting Warning Points for things I was never warned about....That is okay as it seems that Conservatives everywhere are being Banned and Censored for taking a Stand against the left.

Oh Well The THEAP looks like it is winning here as well.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 5

Can we get some more specifics if that's ok ? Karsten . Like did they CNN fact check you ? Did you tic off a "Mod"  who was g shredding people that didn't agree with them. , in a real bad narsasistic way ? On what thread ? If you believe you have been wronged under the color of someone's authority p.m. Adam or customer service whatchamacallit and appeal it . I am not recalling the proper name for "the customer service board . "

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

When I have been warned it was  ... name calling a few of the big named dolts that post whatever argument  baiting they want and seemingly get away with it. One of them was a Mod, but I didnt realize it. We are very friendly now, so to speak . I have come to enjoy saying exactly what I always said in ways that comply with the house rules . I think that urinates  people off more so . Thus the fun . But as always , I do what I do not to intimidate but to defend myself or others, mostly others . Just know you don't have to answer every disagreeing post. Neither do you need to fall into their trap of getting unraveled in your passion on a topic . Hope this makes sense . Take care . Many many like your posts here on DV .

Edited by new york kevin
Darn auto correct
  • Pow! 3

Just now, new york kevin said:

Can we get some more specifics if that's ok ? Karsten . Like did they CNN fact check you ? Did you tic off a "Mod"  who was g shredding people that didn't agree with them. , in a real bad narsasistic way ? On what thread ? If you believe you have been wronged under the color of someone's authority p.m. Adam or customer service whatchamacallit and appeal it . I am not recalling the proper name for "the customer service board . "

In Short Mark claims I was Warned to Stay Away from or some Very Old Guy Like Jurassic Park Old but what I did or said wasn't spelled out........

In short, to myself the Left can say what they want and if the Right Side defends it you are wrong.......

I am sure anyway that if or should this IQD come about I will here about it one why or another and with or with out this forum......

I didn't think think anything on this Forum had Changed in the Absence but I take it the Lefties are winning.....Admin and mark have Not replied as to why I got another 2 points but hey just get it done and Ban me if that is the Plan.

I figured I bring more Positive Info ti th8is Forum than a number of other do with the 24/7 Orange Man Bad Yahoo News.

Just My opinion.....

I will find my info elsewhere.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Karsten said:

I see now I am getting Warning Points for things I was never warned about....That is okay as it seems that Conservatives everywhere are being Banned and Censored for taking a Stand against the left.

Oh Well The THEAP looks like it is winning here as well.

Karsten

6 hours ago, Karsten said:

In Short Mark claims I was Warned to Stay Away from or some Very Old Guy Like Jurassic Park Old but what I did or said wasn't spelled out........

In short, to myself the Left can say what they want and if the Right Side defends it you are wrong.......

I am sure anyway that if or should this IQD come about I will here about it one why or another and with or with out this forum......

I didn't think think anything on this Forum had Changed in the Absence but I take it the Lefties are winning.....Admin and mark have Not replied as to why I got another 2 points but hey just get it done and Ban me if that is the Plan.

I figured I bring more Positive Info ti th8is Forum than a number of other do with the 24/7 Orange Man Bad Yahoo News.

Just My opinion.....

I will find my info elsewhere.

Karsten

See below the semi warning.

On 4/16/2021 at 10:14 PM, Markinsa said:

@Karsten @PrehistoricMan

I just hid your back and forth. I don't care who started it.  Let me make myself clear, you will get back on topic or your posting privileges will be removed for a while.

In the below thread, you and another member were arguing, and YOU decided to report the other member.  I came into the thread to see what the fuss was about and read what was going on and saw that the Thread had gone of Topic and asked for everyone to get back on Topic and then YOU decided to continue on with your complaining.  That is when I made the post above.  Fast forward to another Topic and you are still arguing with the same member.   Thus you got two points with no other restrictions.

Now, I see you started a new topic and I'm sitting here wasting my morning explaining to you why you got two points, when I should have just removed your posting privileges for a week.  Keep on complaining about 2 points and I will remove your posting privileges.

Sincerely,

@Markinsa a conservative/patriot.

Please review the Forum Rules concerning Community Attitude (which includes you):

On 12/10/2009 at 7:07 AM, Adam Montana said:

Overall Community Attitude

• Keep in mind that DinarVets is a family, and a community.
  • Our purpose is to share, help and support system" rel="">support others.
  • Always display a positive, friendly attitude.
  • Be respectful of others' opinions.
  • Allow your fellow members to voice their opinions.
  • DO NOT deliberately start arguments. Debates are great, as long as they remain respectful!
  • Always try to "give" back to our community. For each time you find help or answers here at DinarVets, try to help someone else out in return. You may find that what goes around comes around...
  • Give people a little time to respond to your requests. There's a lot going on in these forums and it may take a little time for people to notice and respond to your request. Please be patient.
  • DO NOT just make a negative statement and leave the person hanging out to dry. Although you may consider yourself to be an "expert" now, try to remember that we were all new and learning once upon a time. Take it easy on your fellow members!
  • Do NOT make threats or implied threats towards other members -- even if you think it's fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1