Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So, what's been happening? Where did everybody go?

LeeC

Good morning.  Sorry, but I haven't been on the site for a few months, as I was in the hospital for a while trying to recover from COVID.  Still very weak, but at least I was able to get off the ventilator, which was a blessing.

So, what has been happening with the Dinar?  I take it no good news yet?  I've been a member since 2006, and still have some hope that this investment will work out someday.

Take care everyone, and let me know what's been going on.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, LeeC said:

Good morning.  Sorry, but I haven't been on the site for a few months, as I was in the hospital for a while trying to recover from COVID.  Still very weak, but at least I was able to get off the ventilator, which was a blessing.

So, what has been happening with the Dinar?  I take it no good news yet?  I've been a member since 2006, and still have some hope that this investment will work out someday.

Take care everyone, and let me know what's been going on.

LeeC - Glad you are doing fine and recovering from COVID - Yeah it's quiet nothing major to report at this time.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

What I think is happening here, is that people lost interest in this investment. Some are tired and frustrated from the same BS year after year. 

DV is a business for Adam and a place for us to discuss and follow the dinar investment.

After making millions of dollars (Nothing against that) selling DV products (VIP!" rel="">VIP, OSI, Etc) Adam stop posting his weekly updates,  people didn’t like it and became discouraged.

THANKS to all the NEWSHOUND for keeping DV alive, without them the site will be Dead.

keeping it real.

GO NEWSHOUND

Agreed. Many are doing well with crypto investing and have lost zeal for dinar. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thi is an interesting topic in that this site was a source of useful information about Iraq and itsresources and why this investment made sense. 

Now, since Adam has decided to break from a routine we all looked forward to, the "good news" seems to have vanished. Adams insight seemed reasonable as compared to those "fake news" gurus. Adam's absence has also seen a lot of the seemingy knowledgeable Dinarians disappear as well.

All of a sudden everyone sees the possibility of a RV/RI may not be a realistic happening. Maybe it will or maybe it won't, but there is no question that the enthusiasim is not there. 

It certainly isn't Adam's fault that there hasn't been the RV/RI we all hoped for, but his absense HAS caused a lot of doubt. 

I, for one, still think that it sould happen, but also feel that it should have happened years ago. I have stated several times that it seems that the Iraqi citizens have lived with this deflated value of their currencies that it is now their way of life and contented with staying status quo. If that IS the case, then we may have overplayed the RV/RI. I hope not.

This isn't that thread, but this is my 2 cents worth.

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

I mean no Disrespect to Adam and I know it is His website......He would do a weekly deal than he got busy with other things.......So Be it, by the time Adam had quoted other members for his Intel, added a personal touch and followed by 4 pages of Thanks You Posts......You had already read most of the same info from Yota, 6SL and a few others in the Iraqi News.....Plenty to read there to keep anyone more than informed.

Adam very well may has some personal issues to deal with....Life Happens and Things Change one has No Control Over.

Be sure Adam has not Forgotten or Abandoned DV's and in his abstinence it is well watched over and all the info is still getting out there. 

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Interesting to read the comments here.

I've said many times that the Iraqi Dinar is about the fundamentals.

The "fundamentals" are pretty simple.... Iraq is owner to a majority of the "black gold" in the world, and we aren't going to stop utilizing said black gold anytime in the near or distant future, right?

Anyone who thinks we are actually going to stop using oil is plain silly, to be honest.

14 hours ago, Jaygo said:

What do you need from me? 

Your input :lol: 

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 12

The people on this website STILL NEED MR. Montana's input as to what, when and where his expert opinions tells us, as I for one have been here for 10+ years and I respect the site and Adam for all you do, please do not let the group down.   Keep us up to date the best you can now and till the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!

• Upvote 2

I appreciate all the updates.  Thanks.  I knew when I got into this investment that there was always a possibility that it would never pan out, but I also feel the same way when I travel to Vegas.  Hopefully it will work out, but many times things don't go as planned.  As for Adam, I get it.  I was out of it for over 2 months and couldn't do a thing about it, and I have no idea what his personal circumstances are.  I'm glad people are doing well with crypto, and hold nothing against any of those that do.  I chose to stay out to it, mainly due to the fact that I didn't really understand how it all worked.  But that was my choice.

Thanks again everyone.  It's been a long, long ride, and it might not end any time soon, but I'm just going to let my Dinar sit where it is.  Who know what the future might bring?  If it happens, well then, I'll see you guys on the beach!  🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Pow! 1

On 6/17/2021 at 10:49 PM, RLW1840 said:

The people on this website STILL NEED MR. Montana's input as to what, when and where his expert opinions tells us, as I for one have been here for 10+ years and I respect the site and Adam for all you do, please do not let the group down.   Keep us up to date the best you can now and till the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!

I'll close this thread now :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1