Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 8:45 PM CDT - 6/15/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy ***  Article: "The dollar is falling with the closure of Baghdad markets"  They're starting to lose their trust in the U.S. dollar.  It's something I thought would never happen...I never thought it was possible...we know that the dollar continued to gain over and over on the Iraqi dinar.  Iraq had to take some steps...to keep that from happening...and it appears they've done a great job.  The dinar appears to be gaining so far.  It's just a minor step but it's still a good step...So instead of you getting 1550 for every dollar, it's back down to 1490 and it's going to continue to drop.  Let's hope so.  It seems to be going in the right direction.  That's what we want.

*** Petra *** What is the end game?  If you look at the challenges Iraq is having now in regards to the Kurds and  they're threatening a lawsuit.  The governance is looking for their HCL money.  The countries that are just waiting to invest in Iraq.  We're down to a single move.  Once that single move occurs all of this stuff goes away.  The Kurds aren't going to sue if they get their monies...All of this goes away at the change of a rate...they've done everything...They're ready to go.  They just need the rate...

*** Ray *** Iraqi news is broadcasting that agreements have been met within Baghdad to allow funding from the budget to Kurdistan. The budget-based payments are stated to be retroactive back to January of this year. (Could this be the "last stitch" needed to "sew this up" and move onward?)  Even though several bank sources are projecting to be exchanging us by the end of this week, other intel sources are focused on "by the end of this month." Time Will Tell..!!

*** Frank26 *** [Community member B/S bank story]  MemberI was talking to the Nova Scotia Bank and I asked it they'd be doing currency exchanges for foreign currency.  They said yes.  They even looked up the rate and told me what it was at the time.  I was really excited.   Frank:  Did you specifically say the Iraqi dinar or did you just say foreign currencies?   Member:  They asked me what currencies and I told them the Iraqi dinar and dong.   Frank:  So Nova Scotia Bank in Canada is telling you they will do exchange with the Iraqi dinar whenever you want, right?  Member: Yep, that's right.  Frank: ...it's interesting to see that Nova Scotia  is talking to you very comfortably.  They are not being paranoid, 'Oh, we don't know anything.  It's a scam.  We don't do the dinar.'  No.  They treated you very business like didn't they? ..(post 1 of 2).. 

*** Frank26 *** [Community member B/S bank story continued] Member: Yes they did.  It was very business like and well done. They didn't say it was a scam or anything... Frank: Canada, you now know the bank that will be exchanging the Iraqi dinar.  I find it interesting that that bank was saying no and now they're saying yes.  IMO I think it's because banks are a little more savvy because the World Bank has been talking to the BIS and have been talking to many central banks.  When's the last time you've had Wells Fargo say, 'No, it's a scam!' No. I don't hear that anymore...anyone who treated me like an imbecile all these years will never get my business...(post 2 of 2).. 

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I can unequivocally tell you that in fact it is a BS story and the Bank of Nova Scotia is one of the financial Institutions I deal with.

The only " Truth " in that story, ( and it is a story ) is they spelt the name of the bank right....lol

Thanks Ron, they are entertaining.

pp