Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Launching a national campaign to support the Iraqi dinar

yota691

45 minutes ago, luvalife said:

Hold on tight Carrello, You are about to learn some truth!  If you don't understand what is going on there is a TON of information available.  May I suggest you turn off the MSM! They are lying to you! Good Luck!

Everyone’s truth is different in the world of man, and all as valid as the next, but the true truth can not be put in words because it doesn’t belong to anyone and it it is beyond any word you can come up with. What do you know about truth, lol. You/we just regurgitate someone else’s opinion and take it for truth when in fact it’s all opinions. What’s scary is when people believe THEIR option is the truth and try and force it on everyone else. 
GO RV!!! Let’s get er done!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

19 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Everyone’s truth is different in the world of man, and all as valid as the next, but the true truth can not be put in words because it doesn’t belong to anyone and it it is beyond any word you can come up with. What do you know about truth, lol. You/we just regurgitate someone else’s opinion and take it for truth when in fact it’s all opinions. What’s scary is when people believe THEIR option is the truth and try and force it on everyone else. 
GO RV!!! Let’s get er done!!!

Thanks Utah, "Your truth" is absolutely correct!  However, My truth lies with God!  What's to come will be Biblical!  That is why I mentioned that one should do some research to discover their OWN truth for themselves.  No one is forcing  nor regurgitating anything on anybody. I don't think that I did that or suggest anything of the sort. Turning off your "Tell A Vision" and "News Programming" was a mere suggestion...Interpret how you wish. Thank you for sharing your truth. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

There is such a thing as absolute truth. Some examples are gravity and other laws of physics, what we can study and observe in the physical world and the universe. But often these truths are debated and argued about by men. I mean, we still have people that are flat earthers. 

The One source of all light and truth is Jesus Christ who is the creator of this world and the universe. That is my belief. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

Why are we so divided over politics and politicians, none of them give a damn about us. They even lied to us about Jesus. I think one of the apostles wrote about Jesus 60 years after he was crucified so how accurate is the story? Christianity was founded some 200 years after Jesus was crucified, Jesus never said he was a Christian and all religions are man made. I believe religion was used to control the masses just like money is today. I have no religion but I believe everyone has the right to worship as they please. At the end of the day it is all about how you treat yourself and other people. Look at these clowns, they are suppose to be Muslims and Ministers and are some of the biggest crooks on the planet. I believe in God and Jesus had it right when he said "My Father who art in Heaven" so all religious texts and books are suspect to me!! 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

And no Trump is not coming back to take over the White House before Biden's term is up! No one interfered with Trump's 4 year term, that is pure misinformation and insanity! He will be tied up in some much litigation from being indicted months from now he won't be able to run in 2024. No I do not like trump because he is a racist and I hate racist just as much as they hate me! I don't believe in turning the other cheek, marching or praying for my enemy! To hell with that! I am more of a Nate Turner fan!! 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3
  • Pow! 1

40 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

And no Trump is not coming back to take over the White House before Biden's term is up! No one interfered with Trump's 4 year term, that is pure misinformation and insanity! He will be tied up in some much litigation from being indicted months from now he won't be able to run in 2024. No I do not like trump because he is a racist and I hate racist just as much as they hate me! I don't believe in turning the other cheek, marching or praying for my enemy! To hell with that! I am more of a Nate Turner fan!! 

This is going to be fun! 

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 2

55 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I have to disagree. The election was stolen and time will prove it so. Most all Americans sit silent while a small minority stole the election because they believe they know better than the citizens. We only get what we accept. I do not accept what has happened and will speak out against it. Never before in history did the states stop the election count so they can recalibrate what is needed to defeat DJT. 
P.S. the devil doesn’t want you to think he is real….until you stand before him in hell.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3
  • Pow! 3

4 hours ago, luvalife said:

Hold on tight Carrello, You are about to learn some truth!  If you don't understand what is going on there is a TON of information available.  May I suggest you turn off the MSM! They are lying to you! Good Luck!

So the Right controlled Supreme Court was incorrect 3 times when they overturned election fraud claims and state and federal courts when presented with election fraud claims were wrong also when 64 cases were thrown out of court? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1st. I apologize for getting off topic though the narrative has switched to a conversation about Truth...

Dereliction of duty on the part of SCOTUS and the Courts Carrello, sorry for the raspberry, feel free to return the favor. You know None of those cases were ever heard.

The truth is coming.. Arizona will be a bombshell and the several States completing REAL audits will unleash the Truth... Whether SCOTUS chooses to ignore the Truth once revealed is anybodies guess. The States that are proven to have been stolen should decertify their election results... Will it change anything? who knows..  Stay tuned...

Here's a little update on PA.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Woldopep think about it for a second... no one can really prove that hell of eternal flames really exist. It is all written down with no proof.. I believe something bad will happen to bad people but I don’t know what it is and don’t want to know. The sun is suppose to burn out in 5 billion years and that is the end of our Universe ( I might stick around to see it) My point is... God put everything before us to show his magnificence and power but humans have a way to distort the truth for their own personal gain. Has anyone ever seen Satan? The last time I checked it was humans causing all of this destruction when it is enough for everybody. Man is greedy! (They are making my good name look bad) This investment is the perfect example....18 years and nothing and it will continue until they are bankrupt because the ones that are stealing don’t give a damn! Why would God create such a beautiful planet with every thing we need and then burn us up for eternity if we don’t believe in the right religion..... it is a hell of a mind job!!!

• Downvote 1

"This campaign aims to shed light on the importance of dealing with the national currency and increasing the citizen's confidence in it, for the contribution of all sectors to maintaining the exchange rate and keeping inflation at low rates, and reducing the rates of poverty and unemployment through the entry of Iraqi and foreign investors to work inside the country, which It will lead to an increase in services provided to citizens, and this will have a positive impact on the economy.”

He pointed out that "this campaign also includes a focus on the fact that the owners of retail and services stores do not force citizens to sell their goods in dollars, but in the national currency "the Iraqi dinar", as shop owners get the dollars from the currency dealer at the official price, and they force the citizens to buy dollars. From the parallel market leads to a rise in its price, which affects the entire joints of the economy.”

The statement stressed, "This campaign will include joint activities aimed at supporting the Central Bank's ongoing efforts in this regard through holding educational meetings and seminars."

IQD educational campaign to the citizen

I remember Shabibi talking about this. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 10

Pride always goes before a souls (person) fall (guess where).  Mock and continue to deceive.  God’s grace allows for that in hope of a change of mind and lifestyle, but be forewarned here and now that unless this change of mind does not occur, vengeance will be Mine, sayeth the Judge and Lord, Jesus, name above all names.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

"This campaign aims to shed light on the importance of dealing with the national currency and increasing the citizen's confidence in it, for the contribution of all sectors to maintaining the exchange rate and keeping inflation at low rates, and reducing the rates of poverty and unemployment through the entry of Iraqi and foreign investors to work inside the country, which It will lead to an increase in services provided to citizens, and this will have a positive impact on the economy.”

He pointed out that "this campaign also includes a focus on the fact that the owners of retail and services stores do not force citizens to sell their goods in dollars, but in the national currency "the Iraqi dinar", as shop owners get the dollars from the currency dealer at the official price, and they force the citizens to buy dollars. From the parallel market leads to a rise in its price, which affects the entire joints of the economy.”

The statement stressed, "This campaign will include joint activities aimed at supporting the Central Bank's ongoing efforts in this regard through holding educational meetings and seminars."

Maybe you could do a weekly update?? I always appreciate your wisdom👍

• Like 1

On 6/14/2021 at 2:18 AM, Longtimelurker said:

States should begin overturning their election results as the election audits come to an end. Massive voter fraud throughout every state. I think there are 12 states doing audits now and that number is growing quickly.. I bought more popcorn 😆

13 states are doing audits now.. why are so many states choosing to audit their elections? Because there is wide spread fraud.. How do we know?? The Quantum system told us back in November.. How will we prove it?? That's the easy part.. watermarks (and more) on ballots as we discussed 6 months ago.. Exciting times for the patriots!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/14/2021 at 10:04 PM, yota691 said:

Good Morning DoD and all of DV..the value was taken away, but it wasn't the CBI that did it...IMO..

I'm not trying to be a guru here, but I'm leaning toward the UN and few requirements remaining, to move forward.

Exactly chi did not add zeros unsc and he US possibkyvworkd bank and IMF

• Like 2

On 6/15/2021 at 11:16 AM, Laid Back said:

Correct he did 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1