Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CDC Holds EMERGENCY MEETING About Vaccine Deaths, Former Pfizer VP Says Vaccines Will KILL Children

How about some one hold Fauchi and those pushing the crap accountable.....Say at the Receiving end of a so called Assault Weapon better known as a Sporting Rifle.....Way past time that these people just get to walk away without even a slap on the wrist........

This BS should come with Severe Consequence, Same with Election Fraud or whar ever else........Say a hand or a foot for the 1st or 2nd time......That is the Middle Eastern Justice System.

Criminals here used to think twice about doing the time......Not so much these days as they a Proven Innocent as long as they aren't White, Republician or a LEO.

Karsten 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

If it can kill children then what do you think it will eventually do to the adults that took it?

I don't know what is worse, the fact that come this fall millions of liberals are going to die from the vaccine or what the Luciferians will do to the rest of us to cover the lie that they murdered millions of people. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

The deep state....powers that be.....or what ever you want to call them will never come clean on any of this, and of course will be protected by the lying MSM and fact checkers..... 

Case in point.....this past weekend a pro soccer player collapsed during a game....his heart stopped and he was revived electronically on the field......

The team Dr. Said the young man had had been vaccinated 12 days ago.....(he would probably know)

The league, media and fact checkers all discount the testimony of the team Dr..

The cover up is rolling......this is happening all over the World.....CL

========

"Inter Milan chief medic and cardiologist confirmed that [Eriksen] received the Pfizer vaccine 12 days ago. He spoke an hour ago on Radio Sportiva from Italy,” said one tweet that has since been shared as a screenshot on Instagram and Facebook (here , here and here)."

======

And you will find those Instagram, and facebook pages have been removed....CL

links to articles are below.....looks like the kid will be OK......

https://images.app.goo.gl/brhDEDkMWdY5PW9L6

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The deep state....powers that be.....or what ever you want to call them will never come clean on any of this, and of course will be protected by the lying MSM and fact checkers..... 

Case in point.....this past weekend a pro soccer player collapsed during a game....his heart stopped and he was revived electronically on the field......

The team Dr. Said the young man had had been vaccinated 12 days ago.....(he would probably know)

The league, media and fact checkers all discount the testimony of the team Dr..

The cover up is rolling......this is happening all over the World.....CL

========

"Inter Milan chief medic and cardiologist confirmed that [Eriksen] received the Pfizer vaccine 12 days ago. He spoke an hour ago on Radio Sportiva from Italy,” said one tweet that has since been shared as a screenshot on Instagram and Facebook (here , here and here)."

======

And you will find those Instagram, and facebook pages have been removed....CL

links to articles are below.....looks like the kid will be OK......

https://images.app.goo.gl/brhDEDkMWdY5PW9L6

They are tons of stories out there trying to get out to the  public, but big tech is censoring.  Parents, these vaccines are not FDA approve.

Do your own investigation, research, educate yourselves. Have no regrets on your decision for your child.

Information is out there, LOOK!

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

All I thought of from the start is that the powers that be who pushed the mass vaccination shots never

actually got it themselves. From the start I felt that something just was not right.  It's just me 

Thanks coorslite21 and Patrickgold

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

10 minutes ago, nannab said:

All I thought of from the start is that the powers that be who pushed the mass vaccination shots never

actually got it themselves. From the start I felt that something just was not right.  It's just me 

Thanks coorslite21 and Patrickgold

ALWAYS  follow your heart :wub:

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

On 6/13/2021 at 8:30 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If it can kill children then what do you think it will eventually do to the adults that took it?

I don't know what is worse, the fact that come this fall millions of liberals are going to die from the vaccine or what the Luciferians will do to the rest of us to cover the lie that they murdered millions of people. 

Gear up people as I have a feeling the Left is going to do what ever it takes to cover up the Dirty Dealing, The Orange Man Bad Coop, shuttering thousand of business and put many back into poverty.........They are in power or so they think and they will do what ever it takes to Stay in Power.

If you don't have or are behind the Curve Firearms are in demand and way out of stock.....S&W makes a Cheap AR15 Sport II have go as lower as $650.00.....Current Bushmasters and Colt are crap and don't waste the extra money. If you can find USGI Mags stock up otherwise Buy Magpul and again stock up......Ammo you are going to have to look for a most like pay dearly.

Best deal in a 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun I have seem was a Churchill (Copy of a Rem 870) Turkish made but it puts the 870 to shame for quality.....Again Shotgun Shells are few and far between and running up to a Dollar a round.....Buy what you can.......I good Pump gun wont really need any break in......take it apart and clean it well....lube it up and rack the thing a 100-200 times and cleans it, then repeat until you have racked it some 500......

Don't go out and buy a Mossberg 500 or Maverick they are super light and will beat the hell out out of most people. But then again anything in the hand is worth 4 you past up.

.22 LF of some sort and what ever you can find. Ruger 10/22 and a couple boxes of ammo with a few extra magazines.

Water and more water and water tabs to clean water....And a Luxury stock up on Baby Wipes....water wont be for bathing.

MRE's (hey they aren't bad) Patriot Foods or Mountain House,,,,,It isn't Sunday Supper and Yankee Pot Roast with potato and carrots.....But you aren't hungry.

They left hasn't even started the Cover up of their Dirty Dealing to save their collective asses from what Trump had Planned.....

One more tip....Fire Starters......Most people today would not know how to start a fire without gasoline and a Blow Torch......

So here is a tip.....Save your Cardboard Egg Cartons and you Drier Lint. Melt Paraffin (slowly) while tearing the upper portion of the egg carton up and placing it in where the eggs where......Fill with Drier Lint and pour melted Wax over the top....Cut apart as needed......One egg portion will start a nice fire.

Buckle up people as this next ride is going to make the Dinar look like a kiddie pool boat park ride all remember from decades ago......You had to be so high to ride this ride.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2