Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Zealand Family Reacts to The Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It! (EMOTIONA

New Zealand Family Reacts to The Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It! (EMOTIONAL)
522,150 views•May 20, 2021

Pankyes Dashan
3 days ago
I'm a Nigerian, star spangled banner was the first anthem I ever learned and the first sense of patriotism I have ever had. I still get emotional and put my hand on my chest when it's being sung. We moved to America in the mid 80's and came back to Nigeria in the mid 90's. We lived in Elkhart Indiana and later Chicago Illinois. Those were some of the best years and memories of my life. Long live the USA.

Playtime with Harper!
1 day ago
It means a lot that you watched this! As an American, it has been tough seeing people burn our flag and destroy our country...I really enjoyed seeing your reactions! The Star Spangled Banner has always brought tears to my eyes! Thank you for learning the history behind this!

Mr. Veritas
1 day ago
I'm an American, and I get tears in my eyes when I hear the anthem.

drop jems
1 day ago
"I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees." 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

iA Sniper NiNjA
2 days ago
I love the level of respect you and especially your kids showed while watching this.

Your New Zealand Family

Fullmetal Media
4 days ago
And this.. this is why true Americans get so angry when we see self entitled people burning or stepping on our flag.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

20 minutes ago, yota691 said:

New Zealand Family Reacts to The Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It! (EMOTIONAL)
522,150 views•May 20, 2021

Pankyes Dashan
3 days ago
I'm a Nigerian, star spangled banner was the first anthem I ever learned and the first sense of patriotism I have ever had. I still get emotional and put my hand on my chest when it's being sung. We moved to America in the mid 80's and came back to Nigeria in the mid 90's. We lived in Elkhart Indiana and later Chicago Illinois. Those were some of the best years and memories of my life. Long live the USA.

Playtime with Harper!
1 day ago
It means a lot that you watched this! As an American, it has been tough seeing people burn our flag and destroy our country...I really enjoyed seeing your reactions! The Star Spangled Banner has always brought tears to my eyes! Thank you for learning the history behind this!

Mr. Veritas
1 day ago
I'm an American, and I get tears in my eyes when I hear the anthem.

drop jems
1 day ago
"I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees." 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

iA Sniper NiNjA
2 days ago
I love the level of respect you and especially your kids showed while watching this.

Your New Zealand Family

Fullmetal Media
4 days ago
And this.. this is why true Americans get so angry when we see self entitled people burning or stepping on our flag.

Awesome…Thx for sharing Master Yota!!!👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸

• Like 2
  • Pow! 3

Amazing how non Americans get it!

Especially realizing that WW2 soldiers gave them the freedom they enjoy to this day. 

It’s not first time I heard the whole story behind our national anthem but it definitely should be told/shown/taught in all schools across our whole country as a lesson and example of what it took to get our freedom and how precious it truly is. We also should teach it can’t be taken for granted and could lose it easily as well. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1