Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank of Iraq issues an important statement regarding the dollar exchange rate

yota691

Source:

Today, Friday, the Central Bank of Iraq issued an important statement regarding the dollar exchange rate

The bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, “We confirm the stability of the dollar exchange rate and the absence of any intentions to change it,” noting that “what is being circulated is not true, as the price chosen at the end of 2020 for the dollar exchange was based on in-depth studies of the requirements of the economic and financial situation. and monetary policy objectives.

The statement indicated that "its foreign currency sales are based on the stability of its foreign reserves at excellent levels, as those sales were increased to meet all legitimate requests," explaining: "The price will stabilize as a result of the measures taken by the Central Bank recently and which it will take."

The statement pointed out that "the statements related to the exchange rate are promoted for speculators to benefit from, and that the Central Bank has communication channels that represent official sources of information."
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

•  Time: 06/11/2021 14:33:49
  •  
  •  Reading: 2,496 times
The Central Bank issues a statement on the dollar

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Central Bank of Iraq denied, today, Friday, statements attributed to the Deputy Governor regarding the value of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate.

And the bank stated in a statement, "The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ihsan Shamran Al-Yasiri, is lying to statements attributed to him," stressing, "There is no truth to the news circulating to me about the value of the Iraqi dinar exchange at a price of 2,400 dinars."
The statement added, "This news is untrue and is the creation of the enemy's electronic armies of the Iraqi people, which do not want good for the economy in the country."

Ammar Al Masoudi

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 3

•  
 2021-06-11 08:47

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed, on Friday, the stability of the dollar exchange rate and the absence of any intentions to change.

The Central Bank added in a statement received by Shafak News Agency; What is being circulated is not true, as the price chosen at the end of 2020 for the dollar exchange was based on in-depth studies of the requirements of the economic and financial situation and the objectives of monetary policy.

He pointed out that his foreign currency sales are based on the stability of his foreign reserves at excellent levels, as those sales have been increased to meet all legitimate requests, and "the price will stabilize as a result of the measures taken by the Central Bank recently and which it will take."

The bank pointed out that the statements related to the exchange rate are being promoted for speculators to benefit from, and that the Central Bank has communication channels that represent official information sources.

And circulated sites and pages on social networking sites, a statement attributed to the Vice President of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ihsan Al-Shammari, in which he stated that the fair exchange rate for the dollar is 2,400 Iraqi dinars.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

Finance Committee: The rise in the dollar exchange rate is unacceptable

11/6/2021 16:00:00

3758121162021_6777777.jpg       
Finance Committee: The rise in the dollar exchange rate is unacceptable

The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed on Friday, "the stability of the dollar exchange rate and the absence of any intentions to change," while a parliamentary source indicated that there was a tendency to host the bank's governor regarding the rise in dollar prices.

The central bank said in a statement, PUKmedia obtained a copy of it: What is being circulated is not true, as the price that was chosen at the end of 2020 for the dollar exchange was based on in-depth studies of the requirements of the economic and financial situation and monetary policy objectives, noting that its sales of foreign currency It is based on the stability of its foreign reserves at excellent levels, as those sales have been increased to meet all legitimate demands, and the price will stabilize as a result of the measures taken by the Central Bank recently and that it will take.

He added: The statements related to the exchange rate are promoted for speculators to benefit from, and that the Central Bank has communication channels that represent official sources of information.

For his part, Shirwan Mirza, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, told PUKmedia : The continuation of the dollar exchange rate necessitates hosting the governor of the Central Bank, noting that the official dollar exchange rate is 145,000 dinars, and the rise in the price during the past days weighs on the citizens.

He added: The Finance Committee is closely following the currency markets, stressing that the rise in the dollar exchange rate is dangerous and requires decisive intervention.

Dr. Nada Shaker, a member of the Economy and Investment Committee in the House of Representatives, said in a previous statement to PUKmedia : The rise in dollar prices in the Iraqi markets broke the back of the citizen, stressing that the government has to control the markets and prevent the rise in commodity prices.

She added: The government and the political blocs that approved raising the price of the dollar at the end of last year bear the responsibility of stabilizing the markets, noting that the exacerbation of prices creates many problems for citizens.

She confirmed that the House of Representatives had previously requested to host the Central Bank Governorate against the background of raising the price of selling the dollar to banks to 1460 dinars, but some blocs did not support the step, pointing out that the efforts to interrogate the Minister of Finance in the House of Representatives during the previous period did not succeed for the same reason.

PUKmedia private

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

The Central Bank confirms the stability of the dollar exchange rate and the absence of any intentions to change it

909383-09246548-9fe0-46a5-9ae7-4f7c0cb89
Baghdad / NINA / - The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed "the stability of the dollar exchange rate and the absence of any intentions to change it, and that what is being circulated is not true."

The bank said in a statement: “The price chosen at the end of 2020 for the dollar exchange was based on in-depth studies of the requirements of the economic and financial situation and the objectives of monetary policy,” noting: “The statements related to the exchange rate are promoted for speculators to benefit from, and that the Central Bank has channels of communication. They represent official sources of information.”/ End 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

The Central Bank confirms the stability of the dollar exchange rate and the lack of intentions to change it

upload_1623415820_1730976236.jpg
 Economie

•  Today, 15:45
+A -A

BAGHDAD - 
The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed, today, Friday, the stability of the dollar exchange rate and the absence of any intentions to change it.
A central bank statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA) stated that "what is being circulated is not true, as the price chosen at the end of the year 2020 for the dollar exchange was based on in-depth studies of the requirements of the economic and financial situation and the objectives of monetary policy." 
The bank indicated that "its foreign currency sales are based on the stability of its foreign reserves at excellent levels, as those sales have been increased to meet all legitimate requests," stressing that "the price will stabilize as a result of the measures taken by the Central Bank recently and that it will take."
The bank pointed out that "statements related to the exchange rate are promoted for speculators to benefit from, and that the Central Bank has communication channels that represent official sources of information."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

53 minutes ago, luvalife said:

They sure are putting their feet down on all the "dis-information" that is spreading around the water cooler!  spppt...sppp....spppp.  Could it be a little over kill???  Me thinks so!  Which leads me to believe that they want you confused.  By the looks of things on this site, it's working!  However, there are those here, like me, that can see right though the BS!  I've got my goggles on and will sit here and confidently wait till they hit that red buzzer... because.... GET READY FOR.....SUDDENLY!!!  BAM!  💥 

I know I am READY!!!

Geaux RV!!!!

("suddenly" credit - LGD!!!🤗 ) lol!

My thoughts exactly, mass confusion at its finest...

Get your dinar dusted off!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10

The Central Bank confirms the stability of the dollar exchange rate and the lack of intentions to change it

15834.jpg
The logo of the Central Bank of Iraq
  https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25377

banks

Economy News - Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed, on Friday, the stability of the dollar exchange rate and the absence of any intentions to change it.

The central bank said in a statement received by "Economy News", that "what is being circulated is not true, as the price chosen at the end of the year 2020 for the dollar exchange was based on in-depth studies of the requirements of the economic and financial situation and the objectives of monetary policy." 

He pointed out that "its foreign currency sales are based on the stability of its foreign reserves at excellent levels, as those sales were increased to meet all legitimate requests," stressing that "the price will stabilize as a result of the measures taken by the Central Bank recently and which it will take."

The bank pointed out that "statements related to the exchange rate are promoted for speculators to benefit from, and that the Central Bank has communication channels that represent official sources of information."

Views 201   Date Added 06/11/2021
  • Pow! 1

They will reduce it again just like they did at the start of this years. They haven't done anything except reduce the exchange rate. The World Bank report stated the White Paper Economic reform package is sitting on the shelf, they haven't implemented the 2021 budget which is a sign of incompetence, an article posted yesterday that they are not passing any laws until after the elections so the HCL will stay in limbo like is has for the last 18 years, the census hasn't been taken and we are still waiting on all of these "investors" to enter Iraq. They haven't done anything  to support a RV so where are yall getting this information from other than hopes and dreams??? Stay grounded people!! For some reason they are going out of their way to say this is not true but the same thing happened at the end of last year before they reduced it to 1450. All of these Ministers are crooks so anything is possible. I read somewhere that it will remain at 1450 until at least the end of this year but I could be wrong. I wish I could find that article. The angry rebuttals will begin right about now...5,,4,,3,,2,,1,,,,,,Go!! 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

The Iraqi “Central” confirms the stability of the exchange rate, ruling out any intentions to change

The Iraqi “Central” confirms the stability of the exchange rate, ruling out any intentions to change
Central Bank of Iraq - archive

Mubasher: The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed, today, Friday, the stability of the dollar exchange rate and the absence of any intentions to change it.

The bank denied - in a statement on its website, today, Friday, the validity of what is being circulated, explaining that the rate chosen at the end of 2020 for the dollar exchange was based on in-depth studies of the requirements of the economic and financial situation and the objectives of monetary policy.

The Central Bank of Iraq stated that its foreign currency sales are based on the stability of its foreign reserves at excellent levels, as those sales were increased to meet all legitimate requests.

The Central Bank of Iraq also confirmed that the price will stabilize as a result of the measures it took recently and that it will take in the future.

• Upvote 2

In a new statement, the central bank denies the intention to change the price of the dollar and announces the reason for increasing its sales

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed "the stability of the dollar exchange rate and the absence of any intentions to change", and that what is being circulated is not true, as the price that was chosen at the end of 2020 to exchange the dollar was based on in-depth studies of the requirements of the economic and financial situation and the objectives of monetary policy.

And the bank indicated in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it today that “its foreign currency sales are based on the stability of its foreign reserves at excellent levels, as those sales have been increased to meet all legitimate requests,” and the price will stabilize as a result of the measures taken recently by the Central Bank, which it will take. ". The
bank pointed out that the statements relating to the exchange rate but are promoted for the benefit of speculators, and that the central bank 's communication channels represent official sources of information.

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ihsan Shamran Al-Yasiri, lied earlier today, statements attributed to him, and confirmed in a statement that "the news circulating to me about the value of the Iraqi dinar exchange at a price of 2,400 dinars is not true."
He explained that "this news is untrue and is the product of the enemy's electronic armies of the Iraqi people, which do not want good for the economy in the country."

Raghad Daham

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, luvalife said:

They sure are putting their feet down on all the "dis-information" that is spreading around the water cooler!  spppt...sppp....spppp.  Could it be a little over kill???  Me thinks so!  Which leads me to believe that they want you confused.  By the looks of things on this site, it's working!  However, there are those here, like me, that can see right though the BS!  I've got my goggles on and will sit here and confidently wait till they hit that red buzzer... because.... GET READY FOR.....SUDDENLY!!!  BAM!  💥 

I know I am READY!!!

Geaux RV!!!!

It's a game of chicken. They want who's left holding dinar to just throw up their hands in disgust and frustration and dump them.  Won't work on me.  I've got nothing to lose after what 18 years of holding them and I didn't bet the farm on this venture.

5 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

They will reduce it again just like they did at the start of this years. They haven't done anything except reduce the exchange rate. The World Bank report stated the White Paper Economic reform package is sitting on the shelf, they haven't implemented the 2021 budget which is a sign of incompetence, an article posted yesterday that they are not passing any laws until after the elections so the HCL will stay in limbo like is has for the last 18 years, 

I stated this before but a lot didn't like it "wouldn't surprise me if they are waiting for 2023. The 20th anniversary of their liberation from Saddam. What better way to celebrate that in RVing their currency.  Just speculation of course but at this point they might as well. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1..-%

Information/Baghdad.

The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Saturday, its intention to hold a series of meetings and host the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq after the dollar rose against the dinar, indicating that the economic situation in Iraq will not bear more wrong decisions.

Committee member Shirwan Mirza said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that "the continued rise in the dollar exchange rates necessitates hosting the governor of the Central Bank and holding a series of meetings."

Mirza added, "The official dollar exchange rate is 145,000 dinars, and the rise in the price during the past days burdens the citizens and increases popular tension," noting that "the Finance Committee closely follows the currency markets and that the rise in the dollar exchange rate is dangerous and requires decisive intervention."

The Central Bank of Iraq issued a statement, yesterday, Friday, confirming the stability of the dollar exchange rate that was chosen in 2020 and the absence of any intentions to change it. finished/25

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, luvalife said:

I know I am READY!!!

Geaux RV!!!!

luvalife, Totally agree the folks behind the curtain are definitely making their "Magic"....😁😁👍👍🙏🙏...We will be surprised 4 sho..😁😁

GO RV & RI

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3