Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 6/10/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Kaperoni  One of the most frustrating things is to watch the Central Bank of Iraq and its new governor learn the procedures they need to maintain the exchange rate. This seems to happen every time they get a new governor. Maintaining the spread is a balance between dinars in dollars. The CBI needs to make sure that they are fully liberalized to provide that foreign currency per IMF guidelines.  It's also a catch-22 of sorts because they don't want to just spend all of their reserves to fulfill the demand when the majority of the demand are people manipulating the system for profit. The solution is to curb this corruption not reduce the foreign exchange. But Iraq seems to have an inability to do so. As a result we see the foreign exchange at the auctions continually going up. And when they reduce the currency available then the spread begins to climb.

*** Walkingstick   I want you to notice something.  These terms 'implementing a new mechanism' are being used for everything that's needing a new exchange rate.  They are implementing a new mechanism...You know them all  - the salaries, the budget, the HCL, the farmers, the white papers.

*** Pimpy  Article: "Dollar price close at 150 thousand dinars in Baghdad"   For every dollar you get 1500 dinars.  It's going in the wrong direction.  This means people are losing faith in the dinar and they're getting away from it by grabbing US dollars.  You don't want that to happen.  You want people to stay confident in their currency.  The government is going to have to do something about that and I think we're going to see that real quick.

*** Frank26   Kazimi and Ghaleb are in cahoots.  They are on the same floor.  They are standing on the same terra firma.  They understand exactly what they are doing with their reforms.  One of them is in charge of one reform.  And the other one is in charge of the other reform but ironically enough one reform can't be launched without the other reform going first or simultaneously.  Ghaleb and Kazimi are in deep conversations with the Fab 4...they meet everyday...right now the topics they are having...are hot on the economic and monetary reforms...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

It is amazing to me how these guys can say the same thing in so many different ways year after year after year. It sure makes my initial feeling that this venture was "too good to be true" a true feeling. But I am in this 'til the end..... My end or a revalue end. Unfortunately it will probably be my end. But, it's given me some kind of hope this past decade or so

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

I suggest everyone on here invest in cryptos … you’ll have a better and faster turn around on your investment…

I think 99% of cryptos have 1 more run in them after this retracement is finished. I expect a large run when the currencies tank just before the reset. The time to sell will be after this next run up, probably around November/December (maybe sooner). After that the digital currencies that countries offer that are backed by assets will take over. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

** Breitling  Question: "Do the high oil prices help or hinder  the revaluation"  Iraq was pressured when oil prices down.  They were being pressured and right now that pressure is not there but that hasn't stopped them at all.  

** Pimpy  I can't promise there's going to be an RI or RV because nobody out there knows.  That is the honest to God truth...Is it possible?  Of course it is.  Has it happened before in history?  More than once...you don't have to watch for some magical announcement.   We can pay attention to what's going on in the country, in their economy, in their stability...their commodities...geopolitics in the area...all contribute to the value of their currency..(post 1 of 2).. 

** Pimpy  We all want to wake up one day and hear...they just announced it - We're gonna do 3 American dollars for one dinar.  Will that happen?  Yes it's possible.  I'm not saying it's not...the United Nations/the United Security Council have all said the same thing - that when the value of the dinar was devalued it was at a rate of 3+ dollars.  That's every 1 Iraqi dinar you exchanged you got 3 American dollars.  And they said there's no reason for it not to go back to that rate... if I didn't have faith in it I wouldn't own it..(post 2 of 2).. 

** Holly   Kazemi is to meet in Washington DC today. It is to be an announcement that they are part of the WTO (world trade organization). The USA is sponsoring them in. They need a rate change and an international currency…. Something big should be coming...We all hope..!

** Frank26  The Minister of Finance and the Minister of Planning and Saleh...they know.  The citizens know.  The international community knows - that a change is coming to both of these things - their currency and their exchange rate...

** Mnt Goat   ...the Finance Committee is telling us that the CBI plans to keep the rate of the dinar as it is until the end of the fiscal year which ends in December not October. Just because they want to have the next years budget completed and in parliament by October does not mean the fiscal year ends in October...So here we are once again with watching for the January 2022 release of the reinstatement...so we wait to see what happens. Remember this is the move opportune time to release the reinstatement. Can they get their act together by then? 

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

*** Pimpy Warning: People go, "It's a scam!  Yeah, It's a scam!"  No, no, no, no - the currency is not a scam.  It's a legitimate currency but people do scam other people using the currencies so you and I have to be careful. (eg:) Article: "Where to Exchange Currency Without Paying Huge Fees".  There's no 800 numbers..!  You won't get a special email unless somebody's letting you know when it actually happens...(Post 1 of 2).. 

*** Pimpy  There's no redemption centers unless they're talking about an actual exchange center...the best place?  The bank or credit union. Quote: "Your bank or credit union, not an airport kiosk, is likely the best place to exchange currency." ...not a redemption center, not a foundation, you're not going to go in any special group.  You're not going to get a better deal than other people.  Everybody gets the same rate.  You're not going to be able to negotiate with the bank.  I already asked that...(post 2 of 2).. 

*** Breitling  Look at some of the conversations going on.  'Look at Iraq.  Iraq's a disaster so therefor the value of their currency couldn't go up.'  The reality is the value of their currency was artificially devalued.  So even if it did go down and it was a real market rate it wouldn't go down to a tenth of a penny where it is today.  It would still be worth .50, .70, up to a buck because if you go look at the counties surrounding Iraq...currencies are .27, .37, you have Kuwait it's like 3 bucks...

*** Petra ...once a country is recognized fully Article VIII, countries no longer will question the validity of their trade capability...or THEIR CURRENCY!!!! IMO...

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  Plenty of stuff today... RON 

** Footforward  Article:  "Biden to host Iraq's prime minister at White House on July 26" Quote: "...The visit will highlight the strategic partnership between the two countries and advance bilateral cooperation under a 2008 agreement that governed the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq..."  This makes me laugh...  Ya...let's have a meeting about how you pull all your troops out and how we are going to work together going forward lol...If the troops are pulling out, they have no reason to work together because Iran would take over. This is a mirage

** Mnt Goat   The delegation from Iraq arrived in the US this week and will begin holding meetings to discuss business beginning on Friday through the weekend and next week...There are only three main reasons why Kazemi is going to Washington, DC. 1. he wants a binding timeline for the withdrawal of foreign combat forces from Iraq. This is  only political move on his part as he knows the US forces will not be leaving Iraq for very long time. 2. he wants more US companies to come and invest in Iraq; 3. he wants the currency reinstated and normalized...If the troops don’t remain Iraq will not get the currency reinstated nor will they get US companies to invest in Iraq...

** Frank26  Article: "Confidence in the Iraqi dinar is eroding...and the prospect of removing zeros"  No...what?...nobody is saying they're not going to remove the 3 zeros from the exchange rate and confidence...is exploding inside of Iraqi citizens.  They know.  The citizens are now working with the banks of Iraq...it's etched in titanium... they're telling you that they are deleting it without giving you the date yet for implementation of the deletion of the 3 zeros.

** Breitling  Question: "I've heard you state the CBI saying 'our currency will coexist for 2 years...what would stop them from saying that means a 1000 dinar note would have the same value as a 1 dinar note?"  Why would it coexist?  It doesn't work that way.  There's no country on the planet that has ever done that.  There's no country on the planet that would ever do that...

** Pimpy  For those of you who don't know - RI is a reinstatement which means they give you back the original rate which was $3.22 for every 1 Iraqi dinar.   RV is when they re-value the currency which just happened at the end of 2020.  They revalued the currency of the dinar.  They devalued the currency is what they did.  They went in the wrong direction...they changed the value of the currency's exchange...

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  These three opinions were originally published on Friday... RON 

*** MilitiaMan  I can say this...everything we know to date is all good!!...There comes a time when all things have to come together and it looks as though they are... I can imagine the fist bumping deals made over the last 48 hours and possibly still on going!!  I can’t imagine Kazemi being in DC and not have something to give, take and or sign!!...Regardless who he meets by extension it will be through the UST, WB, IMF, UN, BIS, WTO, etc...imo... Let’s remember the white papers have been in implementation mode...

*** Walkingstick and Frank26   We are very concerned for you.  In your mind you see this and you're saying, 'oh my goodness it's time!  I'm going to the bank!  I'm going to exchange.'   That's your business.  We sure as heck are not.  IMO that would be extremely incorrect...right now the Iraqi dinar is pegged with the United States dollar inside and outside of Iraq's borders.  Soon they will go International and lift the value of their currency...and still pegged to the American dollar.  But at that point they will be on par with the American dollar 1 to 1.  And that's when you're going to exchange.  I always called it the 1 to 1 sucker bet...(post 1 of 2)....Reposted for continuity..

*** Walkingstick and Frank26  But if you want to exchange that's your business.  I don't blame you...But I want you to know, shortly after that or 'eventually', that's the problem we don't know...our teams feel confident that they're going to do a controlled float and they are going to join a basket of currency...at that time (I don't know when)...at that point they will unpeg from the American dollar...for international growth...will you wait for it?  That's strictly up to you...1 to 1 is not their ultimate goal.  Their ultimate goal is to reinstate their currency...(Post 2 of 2).. 

• By ronscarpa

** Breitling  I know personally politicians, one of them just passed away a couple years ago, that they all had dinar...2 of our ex-presidents had dinar.  Their Vice Presidents had the dinar.  Didn't "had", they "HAVE" it..! 

** Walkingstick and Frank26   We are very concerned for you.  In your mind you see this and you're saying, 'oh my goodness it's time!  I'm going to the bank!  I'm going to exchange.'   That's your business.  We sure as heck are not.  IMO that would be extremely incorrect...right now the Iraqi dinar is pegged with the United States dollar inside and outside of Iraq's borders.  Soon they will go International and lift the value of their currency...and still pegged to the American dollar.  But at that point they will be on par with the American dollar 1 to 1.  And that's when you're going to exchange.  I always called it the 1 to 1 sucker bet..(post 1 of 2)..More to come... 

** Pimpy   If you go talk to any individual that actually works in an exchange or a bank and you ask them about special redemption centers or 800 numbers they're gonna look at you like you're an idiot.  I know.  I did it.  I wanted to make sure that when the dinar or the Vietnam dong rate had changed that I knew where to go right away.  So I went to my bank Wells Fargo and I spoke with the manager there because at the time Wells Fargo was buying and selling currencies.  I said to him if I had a currency.  He kept cornering me trying to ask me which currency and I told him...Iraqi dinar...I thought he was going to say it was a scam but that's not what he said..(post 1 of 3).. 

**  Pimpy  He said...at the current time Wells Fargo does not buy or sell the Iraqi dinar or the Vietnam dong...I said, is it a scam?  He said no, people are creating scams using those currencies.  We get a lot of calls...by people who are lied to or misled about what to do with these currencies...I said, how does this work?  He says, let's say...you have a million dinars...as soon as you hear some rate change has happened and you're ready to sell your currency, once our branch corporation tells us we are allowed to buy and sell the currency again, you simply come into the bank... [let's say] you're getting $3 for every 1 dinar...If you're thinking you're coming in here thinking we're gonna give you $3 million dollars so you can hop, skip and jump outside the bank that is not gonna happen..(post 2 of 3).. 

** Pimpy  The bank doesn't hold that much money.  What will happen is this.  You will let me see the dinars.  I will go over to the machine to make sure they are not counterfeit -  That they're legit...once we validate it I come to you and I say right now this is the current rate,  Are you ok with that rate?  We agree.  We charge you I think he said 1 or 1.5% fee...So if you got $3 million and we took out our fees, whatever the balance is would be deposited into your bank account...If you wanted to take out $20,000/$50,000 that might be [okay] but anything higher than that you have to set an appointment up so we can order the money...I said, okay what else?  He goes, what do you mean what else?  I said there's nothing else to do?  He goes, no, that's it..(post 3 of 3).. 

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.