Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can Iraq Afford To Post Bone The RV For another 3-4 Years?

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Can Iraq afford to post bone the RV for another 3 to 4 years? 

This is not so much a rumor as it is a question.

Treat as my own opine.  Your opine.

There have been numerous articles & rumors out over the past month of so much revenues coming into Iraq from high oil prices that the RV is not such a high priority, anymore.

Iraq says it's monthly revenues are so high that it can afford to delay the RV & still have plenty of funds to increase their budget even more.

High oil prices won't last forever.  Iraq needs to be thinking about their long term economic policies instead of just focusing on today's economic situation.

A global recession is coming & that means a lot less demand for Iraqi oil. 

Hyper inflation also means consumers will be post boning major purchases such as autos, appliances & homes, including cutting back on energy consumption.

Can we be sitting here for many more years to come waiting for an RV/RI that may not be coming in the very near future?

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi asks...

There have been numerous articles & rumors out over the past month of so much revenues coming into Iraq from high oil prices that the RV is not such a high priority, anymore.

Iraq says it's monthly revenues are so high that it can afford to delay the RV & still have plenty of funds to increase their budget even more.

High oil prices won't last forever.  Iraq needs to be thinking about their long term economic policies instead of just focusing on today's economic situation.

Hyper inflation also means consumers will be post boning major purchases such as autos, appliances & homes, including cutting back on energy consumption.

Can we be sitting here for many more years to come waiting for an RV/RI that may not be coming in the very near future?

Post boned...

Where is Thugs when you need him???

• Haha 2

Luigi asks...

Hell yes! To question #1 ! I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I would guess that 90% of the DV memebers here, already know, we are not going to see an RV/RI this year and maybe the next 2 years! It just makes me sick of these sorry A$$ people in Iraq. The Crooks over in Iraq, have figured out how to game the system! Plus now you have creepy, sleepy crooked biden and his band of thieves going back for seconds! It looks now like the only stoogies in this RV game are the american people holding this wothless dinar. The great thing about this site, is I'm moving some serious assets into the crypto's! I just wished I would have followed Adam 4 years ago, back into the crypto market! Better late than never. Im fixin to throw six figures into the new crypto, I shared with people in  VIP last month! Good Luck everyone and I wish everyone a Happy teenth! JMHO! 🤠

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Have you noticed how slow is DV lately. Have you seen how many people stop posting their opinions. Even Adam stop posting his usual weekly update.!

To me, actions speak louder than words.!

Iraq still has a lot of work to do.

- 2021 budget approved but not implemented 

- Census was postponed again

- Elections in October 

- CBI building still under construction 

- CBI still developing the banking system 

- Still fighting corruption 

- Al-Faw port still under construction 

- Power grid not completed 

- Important laws still on the table HCL Art 140

- Development of private, industrial and agricultural sector 

- The daily auctions continues bleeding the country reserves 

- Articles talking about 3 to 5 years for implementation of white papers reforms.

- Prices of goods and services increasing 

- Inflation increasing 

RV in 2022 if we are lucky...... Welcome to Iraq 🇮🇶 Reality.!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Luigi asks...

For a little clarification to start  and not pointing any fingers.

postpone
verb [ T ]

uk

/pəʊstˈpəʊn/ /pəstˈpəʊn/ us

/poʊstˈpoʊn/

B1
to delay an event and plan or decide that it should happen at a later date or time:
They decided to postpone their holiday until next year.
[ + -ing verb ] We've had to postpone going to France because the children are ill.

Now as to the original question I don't believe they can hold off anything much longer.....Iraq has plans of becoming the Central hub of the Middle East and it would appear that the Middle East surrounding Countries as all in agreement with the Exception of possibly iran

I don't believe Deawoo contracted to build the Grande Port of Faw is going to wait, GE and Siemens with the Major Mega Watt Power Stations aren't going to wait, 40 other companies across the US and Europe aren't going to wait and just this week the UK signed another MOU with Iraq.

Yota posted Videos of Rise Rise Apartment or what ever housing that look as though they could rival NYC. They have extended Visa's and made them readily available for visitors, Tourist and Employees to come into Iraq. the Travel blogs and Videos of people that have visited Iraq show a very different Picture of what the lame Stream Media puts out.......I would say just about any city in Iraq would be safer that say Portland, Chicago, Memphis or Minneapolis these days. 

In short Iraq has accomplished so much to join the International Trade World to drop the ball now.....not only will Iraq Fail, the Entire Middle East will fall into Chaos......Kazemi knows all to well the biden will not be there to save Iraq from IS Rising back after POTUS Trump had them defeated.

Karsten
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Karsten said:

For a little clarification to start  and not pointing any fingers.

postpone
verb [ T ]

uk

/pəʊstˈpəʊn/ /pəstˈpəʊn/ us

/poʊstˈpoʊn/

B1
to delay an event and plan or decide that it should happen at a later date or time:
They decided to postpone their holiday until next year.
[ + -ing verb ] We've had to postpone going to France because the children are ill.

Now as to the original question I don't believe they can hold off anything much longer.....Iraq has plans of becoming the Central hub of the Middle East and it would appear that the Middle East surrounding Countries as all in agreement with the Exception of possibly iran

I don't believe Deawoo contracted to build the Grande Port of Faw is going to wait, GE and Siemens with the Major Mega Watt Power Stations aren't going to wait, 40 other companies across the US and Europe aren't going to wait and just this week the UK signed another MOU with Iraq.

Yota posted Videos of Rise Rise Apartment or what ever housing that look as though they could rival NYC. They have extended Visa's and made them readily available for visitors, Tourist and Employees to come into Iraq. the Travel blogs and Videos of people that have visited Iraq show a very different Picture of what the lame Stream Media puts out.......I would say just about any city in Iraq would be safer that say Portland, Chicago, Memphis or Minneapolis these days. 

In short Iraq has accomplished so much to join the International Trade World to drop the ball now.....not only will Iraq Fail, the Entire Middle East will fall into Chaos......Kazemi knows all to well the biden will not be there to save Iraq from IS Rising back after POTUS Trump had them defeated.

Karsten

Excellent Post Karsten... If I may, I would like to add ONE thing... Dis-Information is Necessary!  You don't want to let on that your currency is about to Re value.  Quite the opposite don't ya think???.  There are many jumping ship, selling to get out ahead or to put the money into crypto or something that will give immediate gratification. Yep, if that is what you want I am sure you can find that on any street corner and use your sell out monies for said gratification... Better yet you hold onto your IDQ and continue to bash and not see the forest through the trees... 

UGH!  Whatever,  I am so exhausted trying to help some of you guys understand the whole picture.  Thanks Karsten for describing it perfectly once again!  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

36 minutes ago, luvalife said:

Excellent Post Karsten... If I may, I would like to add ONE thing... Dis-Information is Necessary!  You don't want to let on that your currency is about to Re value.  Quite the opposite don't ya think???.  There are many jumping ship, selling to get out ahead or to put the money into crypto or something that will give immediate gratification. Yep, if that is what you want I am sure you can find that on any street corner and use your sell out monies for said gratification... Better yet you hold onto your IDQ and continue to bash and not see the forest through the trees... 

UGH!  Whatever,  I am so exhausted trying to help some of you guys understand the whole picture.  Thanks Karsten for describing it perfectly once again!  

Excellent point.....I don't give Crypto much thought as I don't know much about them.

But hey there are a lot of people claiming to be getting out of some things and into Cryptos. Dinar, VND and even some dumping Silver here and there to buy into Crypto's.

I also find it odd that zeffy who once had a pretty good following is now not only going to open a Bank, but his has also gone to Patreon so he is charging for his Expert (In His opinion) advice........At the same time preaching Gloom and Doom as he was the 1st to claim Iraq was 3-4 years out.......but the Kicker is "He"will gladly Buy your Dinar should you get burned out and depressed.

I have not seen any of the resident Intel Folks here (Yota, 6Sly and M something....Sorry I read everything but can't remember all the names) bringing anything here claiming Iraq was still 3-4 years out.

This Roller Coaster Ride can differently beat the crap out of anyone that doesn't have the staying power to hang in there. 

I think I will take a break as nothing gets done in Iraq tomorrow and watch videos on DIY Parrot for my Still....See if I remember how to Sweat Copper Tubing.

Karsten

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, luvalife said:

Quite the change of tune from the VIP members all of a sudden.. kind of seems like they have an agenda.

This world is extremely close to changing in a great way. We arent years away from this happening.. HOLD your dinar or buy more!

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi asks...

I don't care what luigi ( or whoever ) said " rv for another 3 to 4 years ". I will always always and always keep and hold my little amount of dinar until the end of the ride. I won't change my mind and won't sell my dinar ( no matter how many bad news articles are flowing around ) until the crazy ride is over period.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Have you noticed how slow is DV lately. Have you seen how many people stop posting their opinions. Even Adam stop posting his usual weekly update.!

To me, actions speak louder than words.!

Iraq still has a lot of work to do.

- 2021 budget approved but not implemented 

- Census was postponed again

- Elections in October 

- CBI building still under construction 

- CBI still developing the banking system 

- Still fighting corruption 

- Al-Faw port still under construction 

- Power grid not completed 

- Important laws still on the table HCL Art 140

- Development of private, industrial and agricultural sector 

- The daily auctions continues bleeding the country reserves 

- Articles talking about 3 to 5 years for implementation of white papers reforms.

- Prices of goods and services increasing 

- Inflation increasing 

RV in 2022 if we are lucky...... Welcome to Iraq 🇮🇶 Reality.!

Yeah, you have the intestinal fortitude to bring up what a lot of us are thinking. I don’t like being negative, but not feeling positive as of lately.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

I don't care what luigi ( or whoever ) said " rv for another 3 to 4 years ". I will always always and always keep and hold my little amount of dinar until the end of the ride. I won't change my mind and won't sell my dinar ( no matter how many bad news articles are flowing around ) until the crazy ride is over period.

Same here. I been in this gig since 2004. Another few years is a no game changer.