Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:55 PM CDT - 6:06/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mnt Goat *** Article: "ECONOMIST: THE GOVERNMENT’S JUSTIFICATIONS FOR RAISING THE DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE ARE FLIMSY"   Quote: "...in a statement to the “Information” agency that “the currency auction did not decrease in its sales"
...the currency auctions have ended....Not according to this article.

*** RVAlready *** Question: [Seems that all of these countries are talk about their future digitized currency. That’s all great but we’re still holding onto Fiat currencies from several countries.. when are they planning on having us send these paper notes to them?]  I think any country that terminates a currency has to give you a couple of years to cash out. Most countries will probably just cut back on printed currency, and let attrition happen naturally.

*** Frank26 *** the World Bank knows that both of your reforms economic and monetary (but monetary being first) are tied together and the Kurds were the key for your budget that will launch these reforms.  They are explaining that the only way your economic reforms will prosper is when and only when the CBI raises the value of your currency through your exchange rate.  The World Bank is telling the world it is illogical for Iraq to have a low rate for their currency right now...they need to do something about the exchange rate because...the poverty rate of Iraqi citizens is horrible.  They tell the CBI/GOI you're a sovereign country and you can now lift the value...

*** MilitiaMan *** My view, is with the massive amount of data we have been showing in articles with links to support the view, is that they are ready and are heavily pressured to go to a market economy... my view is I expect a strong ( like never seen before, as noted on Iraq TV.) international rate to be gamed off the devaluation with the help of the local bankers and traders who are fully aware of what is going to happen next. We have data that supports them saying so...Let’s see what they do next..!

:tiphat:Have a Blessed Sunday Everyone ... RON 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Added @ 6:29 PM CDT:

*** Kaperoni ***  I have stated it numerous times Iraq will never significantly overnight RV their currency that is not how monetary policy works. Only with the growth of the economy can the dinar go up in value. Iraq has lots of work to do. They need to pass laws encourage foreign investment and create a thriving private sector. Only then will the Central Bank float the dinar and allow it to gradually increase overtime. There is no overnight lottery ticket.

:salute:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1