Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

National Review Confirms 'Startling' Report On Trump's Current Grasp Of Reality

HuffPost

National Review Confirms 'Startling' Report On Trump's Current Grasp Of Reality

Ed Mazza
·Overnight Editor, HuffPost
Fri, June 4, 2021, 1:01 AM

A conservative writer has confirmed a report that former President Donald Trump is telling associates that he expects to be reinstalled as president this summer.

“The scale of Trump’s delusion is quite startling,” National Review senior writer Charles C.W. Cooke wrote on the magazine’s website.

Cooke said “an array of different sources” confirmed a report earlier this week by New York Times journalist Maggie Haberman, who said on Twitter that Trump has been sharing the popular new QAnon talking point.

But Cooke went even further, saying Trump not only believes he’ll be put back into the Oval Office but also that he will be gifted with a Republican majority in the Senate, believing that two Democrats will be booted from Congress and replaced by the GOP candidates they defeated.

He cautioned conservatives against downplaying or dismissing the report.

“This is not merely an eccentric interpretation of the facts or an interesting foible, nor is it an irrelevant example of anguished post-presidency chatter,” he wrote. “It is a rejection of reality, a rejection of law, and, ultimately, a rejection of the entire system of American government.”

Trump, he wrote, is “so unmoored from the real world that it is hard to know where to begin in attempting to explain him.”

Lara Trump, who is married to Eric Trump, one of the former president’s three sons, mildly pushed back on the report on Fox News this week.

“As far as I know, there are no plans for Donald Trump to be in the White House in August,” she said on Fox News but allowed: “Maybe there’s something I don’t know.”

However, another close Trump ally claims it’s not only true... but that he’s the source of the idea.

“If Trump is saying August, that is probably because he heard me say it publicly,” MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell told The Daily Beast.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/national-review-trump-reinstated-050129462.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

SheKnows

Donald Trump’s New Theory For How He’ll Return to Power Is Raising Some Concerns

Kristyn Burtt
Wed, June 2, 2021, 12:01 PM

ccc9ab078cdd7151657a572250d3b994

If there’s one thing that Donald Trump is good at is generating headlines, the latest news circulating has the former president telling those in his inner circle that he will be back in power by August, according to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman. And of course, he has the support of his QAnon followers, who have been parroting the theory that the election was stolen from the 45th president, even though he lost the electoral and the popular vote in November 2020.

This all comes on the heels of Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, who suggested that a Myanmar-like coup should happen here in the U.S. while at a QAnon-affiliated conference in Dallas. He swears he never made those comments, even though they were caught on video. He went on to set the record straight later saying, “I am no stranger to media manipulating my words, and therefore let me repeat my response to a question asked at the conference: There is no reason it (a coup) should happen here (in America),” he wrote on the messaging app, Telegram, per The New York Times.

No matter what Flynn said after the fact, the damage was already done and Trump hasn’t stepped away from the controversial situation. Haberman is also sharing that the former president is obsessed with “audits” of key state vote counts even seven months after the election. “But he is not putting out statements about the “audits” in states just for the sake of it,” she tweeted. “He’s been laser focused on them, according to several people who’ve spoken with him (as well as WaPo reporting a few weeks ago).”

Let’s remind everyone that Trump has no recourse in this situation. The election results were certified on Jan. 7 (remember when the process was interrupted on Jan. 6?) and being reinstated as president is neither legal nor constitutional — yet Trump persists. By doubling down on his claims that the election was stolen from him, it fires up his loyal voting base with grander conspiracy theories and murmurs of coup possibilities.

Defeat is never easy, especially when it’s on a national stage like the presidency, but Trump has no one grounding him in the reality that he lost the election fair and square.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/donald-trump-theory-ll-return-160142709.html

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Like the "Big Lie"....for example.  :lol:  The National Review is as conservative as they come.

GO RV, then BV

I'm sorry, but I don't believe there is ANY difference between all parties. They're IDENTICAL and extraordinary at the powers of deception. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm sorry, but I don't believe there is ANY difference between all parties. They're IDENTICAL and extraordinary at the powers of deception. 

If that statement were 100% factual then you would be pushing back on everybody in this political forum, not just those you view as Leftists or Democrats, but that is not the case.  Food for thought, bro.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

So you don't think me trying to show everyone that "NOTHING YOU SEE HERE IS REAL", or attempting to show everyone how Trump could be the Antichrist is enough? 

Leftists ALWAYS try to manipulate and lie to achieve their goals. Republicans are just a distraction. One that is in cohoots with the leftists. They both work in symbiotic unison to control the masses. Most people, like you, on both sides are fooled. Neither side realizes that there perspective leaders are playing a game. 

Nevertheless, the reason that you think I support the right is because it's the lie of the right to tell the truth in order to blind people. And truth, FOR WHATEVER REASON,  is something I will always support

But make no mistake about it, the Right only uses truth as a means of control. 

For example, if Trump was the "SAVIOR", everyone THINKS he is then why does he do nothing to help protect those who supported him? Many are now suffering at the hands of the Democratic Communist party. 

Go ahead, believe the lies. They will be EVERYONE'S undoing. 

17 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

If that statement were 100% factual then you would be pushing back on everybody in this political forum, not just those you view as Leftists or Democrats, but that is not the case.  Food for thought, bro.

GO RV, then BV

• Pow! 1

11 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:
SheKnows

Donald Trump’s New Theory For How He’ll Return to Power Is Raising Some Concerns

Kristyn Burtt
Wed, June 2, 2021, 12:01 PM

ccc9ab078cdd7151657a572250d3b994

If there’s one thing that Donald Trump is good at is generating headlines, the latest news circulating has the former president telling those in his inner circle that he will be back in power by August, according to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman. And of course, he has the support system" rel="">support of his QAnon followers, who have been parroting the theory that the election was stolen from the 45th president, even though he lost the electoral and the popular vote in November 2020.

This all comes on the heels of Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, who suggested that a Myanmar-like coup should happen here in the U.S. while at a QAnon-affiliated conference in Dallas. He swears he never made those comments, even though they were caught on video. He went on to set the record straight later saying, “I am no stranger to media manipulating my words, and therefore let me repeat my response to a question asked at the conference: There is no reason it (a coup) should happen here (in America),” he wrote on the messaging app, Telegram, per The New York Times.

No matter what Flynn said after the fact, the damage was already done and Trump hasn’t stepped away from the controversial situation. Haberman is also sharing that the former president is obsessed with “audits” of key state vote counts even seven months after the election. “But he is not putting out statements about the “audits” in states just for the sake of it,” she tweeted. “He’s been laser focused on them, according to several people who’ve spoken with him (as well as WaPo reporting a few weeks ago).”

Let’s remind everyone that Trump has no recourse in this situation. The election results were certified on Jan. 7 (remember when the process was interrupted on Jan. 6?) and being reinstated as president is neither legal nor constitutional — yet Trump persists. By doubling down on his claims that the election was stolen from him, it fires up his loyal voting base with grander conspiracy theories and murmurs of coup possibilities.

Defeat is never easy, especially when it’s on a national stage like the presidency, but Trump has no one grounding him in the reality that he lost the election fair and square.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/donald-trump-theory-ll-return-160142709.html

GO RV, then BV

🥱 

On 6/4/2021 at 10:00 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Nevertheless, the reason that you think I support system" rel="">support the right is because it's the lie of the right to tell the truth in order to blind people. And truth, FOR WHATEVER REASON,  is something I will always support system" rel="">support. 

Conclusion, per your printed words....You support the Right, as the Right tells the "truth", the Right supports Trump, therefore you support Trump, the possible Antichrist, also speculated by you....Wild stuff, I look forward to seeing how you try to spin out of this one, bro

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Conclusion, per your printed words....You support system" rel="">support the Right, as the Right tells the "truth", the Right supports Trump, therefore you support system" rel="">support Trump, the possible Antichrist, also speculated by you....Wild stuff, I look forward to seeing how you try to spin out of this one, bro

GO RV, then BV 

Your mind is twisted in such a bad way as to make you dangerous to anyone attempting to communicate with it. 

Spin my way out? Not even gonna try as I have no need to. The diabolical meanderings of your thoughts are FAR BEYOND my reach. May God have Mercy on your soul. :tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Your mind is twisted in such a bad way as to make you dangerous to anyone attempting to communicate with it. 

Spin my way out? Not even gonna try as I have no need to. The diabolical meanderings of your thoughts are FAR BEYOND my reach. May God have Mercy on your soul. :tiphat:

Dangerous, eh.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

12 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Ok Shabs, which is it? You've posted a Trump come back is inevitable and recently that there is no validity or grounds per his own daughter-in-law. Can ypu make up your mind? 🤣🤣🤣

There is no constitutional mechanism for Trump to be "reinstated" to the White House....there is an election in 2024 though.  I simply posted those articles to show that the people in DJT's orbit understand the absurdity of the "reinstatement" conspiracy and are doing their level best to run cover for Donald, so he doesn't embarrass himself further by repeating the theory over and over.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2