Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Opinions @ 9:33 PM CDT - 6/03/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mnt Goat  Article: "OIL PRICES CONTINUE TO RISE GLOBALLY" ...in the past they can’t implement the project to delete the zeros. They said it cost too much. Really…that was when oil was at $35. Now it reaching $80. So now what is your new excuse.  We are on to your lame, corrupt excuses. We all should pack up our dinars and ship them back to Iraq for an exchange...  This would be trillions of dinars. Let’s see how they would like that? They must take care of use long term investors… It is time.

*** Pimpy   The hard part is coming out here...keeping everybody informed on what's going on. What I'm up against is a slew of Youtubers out there saying  'Yeah I talked to my insider and they got inside rates.'  Or you got that special 'contract rate' or those 800 numbers with those redemption centers and the back screens and the tier 1, tier 2 and the clones are taking over the world.  That's kind of hard to deal with sometimes.  There are people who believe what they're being told hook line and sinker. But I'm also the same person who says, 'hey, you should go listen to all the different...information...draw your own conclusion...'

*** BobTheTaxMan  The IQD will be taxed as ordinary income since it does not qualify for the more favored long term tax options.  (NOTE:  At the appropriate time consult your tax professional about your investment and tax liability).. 

*** Breitling   A lot of people think Iraq has been dragging their feet.  They haven't.  They've been doing everything they can to add value to the currency but it's tough when their main source of income is in U.S. dollars...if you look at the countries around Iraq - Saudi Arabia 27 cents.  Turkey 11 cents.  Iran it's actually less than the dinar.  Egypt it's 6 cents.  Qatar it's 27 cents.  Kuwait it's $3.32.   Oman is $2.60.  How is Iraq, the second biggest oil producer in the region...a tenth of a penny?

*** Frank26   The CBI website was down about 12:15 EST [yesterday].  Normally I don't even talk about it/consider it.  But because of so many things that are IMO coming together concerning the monetary and economic reform of the Iraqi dinar I find it very positive for our study.  The CBI server you can find it in Texas here in the United States of America.  There was nothing wrong with the server in Texas.  So why would the CBI shut down their website?  I don't think they're testing anything...I believe there are many things that are being implemented right now inside the CBI because of the movement of the exchange rate...

:tiphat:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

11 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** BobTheTaxMan  The IQD will be taxed as ordinary income since it does not qualify for the more favored long term tax options.  (NOTE:  At the appropriate time consult your tax professional about your investment and tax liability).. 

oh my …. Even I know this is wrong.  I hope this guy isn’t charging people for his “tax expertise”  🙄

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

** Breitling .if you look at the countries around Iraq - Saudi Arabia 27 cents.  Turkey 11 cents.  Iran it's actually less than the dinar.  Egypt it's 6 cents.  Qatar it's 27 cents.  Kuwait it's $3.32.   Oman is $2.60.  How is Iraq, the second biggest oil producer in the region...a tenth of a penny?

I really can't answer your question Mr. B. But hopefully,  i wish the iqd will be between Saudi Arabia=0.27 usd and Kuwait=3.32 usd.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3