Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Watch this at the 25:00 mark.... Hmmm... I like what she brings!

luvalife

Just now, "Fred" said:

If u can’t see the difference in what the Biden agenda is doing to this country compared what trump did for this country take your blinders off. You enjoy the government controlling your life that was your choice when you voted biden,joke is anyone who voted for biden but you love those government hand outs just keep cashing those checks,if u didn’t vote then your part of the problem but just keep doing what joe and the government tells there sheep to do. I don’t get into the back n forth just make sure you get your vaccine like a good sheep 🤡

yea.... sure trumps agenda was much better.... as per the trumpys... and I know his coming back in august...LOL. but we are all still here... no matter who won.... so whos the sheeps?????  he had 4 years.... and nothing... he has no control of the iraq situation..... never did..... but you trumpys are like kids waiting for santa claus or the easter bunny...:lmao:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

7 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

it is what it is.....  you probably got in this investment yesterday.... but I have been on this for almost 20 years now... before this forum was around... so I have seen all kinds of nonsense ..... I've heard many rumors... but I wont post anything thats not verified...

It is what it is... it's an insult!  Mr. SportsCar If you did anything other than spout off you would have easily discovered that I have been on this site since 2010. I have also been invested since 06.  So, now that you have hopefully fallen off your high horse maybe you will notice that you are STILL in the rumors section.  I brought what I thought to be some good information.  You choose not to believe it.  Doing so does not put you in a place of royalty.  Nor does your tenure. If you have something of value to add please do so... otherwise, I'm positive I am not the only one here that would appreciate it if you would just sit quietly in the corner.   Have a fabulous day.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, utah rock said:

Your upset at the reflection you find yourself looking at. Both parties suck! You think yours is the correct one to side with when they both are the same. If you hate the Democrats and align yourself with the Republicans then you hate yourself, and that goes both ways. Lol, your all lost and making this world a hell for those that actually enjoy the opportunity to be alive, right now, in this moment. 
The political system is broken and you continue to propitiate it with your one sided perspective. Joke... you, lol

Wow!  Utah, that sure is a whole bunch of assumptions... that are so far from truth there is an echo!  Wake up dude!  We have been living a lie for over 100 years.  Do some research.  It's there for all to find.  For the record, I don't "hate" anyone because of what they believe and who they think hung the moon.  What I do "hate" is what all of this is causing.  It is exactly what was planned... division of every thought, every "isim" out there to deepen the divide.  The truth will come and the truth is not skin color, political affiliation, income, nationality... etc.... it is The TRUTH!  It's not going to be pretty... I just hope when we ALL learn it we can handle it and come together as one.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

yea.... sure trumps agenda was much better.... as per the trumpys... and I know his coming back in august...LOL. but we are all still here... no matter who won.... so whos the sheeps?????  he had 4 years.... and nothing... he has no control of the iraq situation..... never did..... but you trumpys are like kids waiting for santa claus or the easter bunny...:lmao:  

Yikes, what rock have you been living under... or better yet, turn off your tell-a-vision... the programming is seriously working on you.  You clearly have been eating at the vomit spewing MSM buffet for a very long time.  Do yourself a favor and turn it off and do some research and learn the truth... If not, you are going to be in for an incredible shock.  I hope you will be able to handle it... however, by your responses here I would say no.... so sad!

• Upvote 8
  • Pow! 1

Just now, luvalife said:

Yikes, what rock have you been living under... or better yet, turn off your tell-a-vision... the programming is seriously working on you.  You clearly have been eating at the vomit spewing MSM buffet for a very long time.  Do yourself a favor and turn it off and do some research and learn the truth... If not, you are going to be in for an incredible shock.  I hope you will be able to handle it... however, by your responses here I would say no.... so sad!

:lmao:

• Downvote 1

Just now, luvalife said:

Wow!  Utah, that sure is a whole bunch of assumptions... that are so far from truth there is an echo!  Wake up dude!  We have been living a lie for over 100 years.  Do some research.  It's there for all to find.  For the record, I don't "hate" anyone because of what they believe and who they think hung the moon.  What I do "hate" is what all of this is causing.  It is exactly what was planned... division of every thought, every "isim" out there to deepen the divide.  The truth will come and the truth is not skin color, political affiliation, income, nationality... etc.... it is The TRUTH!  It's not going to be pretty... I just hope when we ALL learn it we can handle it and come together as one.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, fioranosportscars said:

I really believe luvalife is trying to help you. We were all lied to by both sides for a very long time and the truth about many things is coming out right now. People are waking up to election fraud, pandemic lies, fauci emails were just released exposing his part in all of it. Welcome to "The Great Awakening" It's real and it's happening right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I really believe luvalife is trying to help you. We were all lied to by both sides for a very long time and the truth about many things is coming out right now. People are waking up to election fraud, pandemic lies, fauci emails were just released exposing his part in all of it. Welcome to "The Great Awakening" It's real and it's happening right now.

Thanks LTL... clearly it’s a lost cause. I have come to realize that For some it’ll be too late. You can only do so much. I just hope someone is there when he falls. 

• Pow! 1

Just now, Longtimelurker said:

• Downvote 1