Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Watch this at the 25:00 mark.... Hmmm... I like what she brings!

luvalife

• luvalife changed the title to Watch this at the 25:00 mark.... Hmmm... I like what she brings!
1 minute ago, wizard1 said:

Man I can't believe anyone would follow these nuts, they've  gone off the deep end.

You certainly are entitled to your own opinion.  However, I am not sure what you are basing it on? To speak of something you know nothing of does nothing for you or others.  Most of the info that I have gotten from her has come to pass. How about being open to the possibility... give that a try.  It certainly is more than you are offering, isn't it?  Although, If it frightens you then maybe you should go to your safe place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 2

On 6/3/2021 at 2:44 PM, fioranosportscars said:

who are these clowns????? really????

I see you certainly take the time to find out prior to asking a question... What difference does it make to you who they are if you aren't willing to do some of the work to find out for yourself?  Also, this is the rumor section... take the info you find here and do with it as you wish.  Enjoy your day.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, luvalife said:

I see you certainly take the time to find out prior to asking a question... What difference does it make to you who they are if you aren't willing to do some of the work to find out for yourself?  Also, this is the rumor section... take the info you find here and do with it as you wish.  Enjoy your day.

your right... its a rumor section.... not a lie section

• Downvote 6

Ouch!  I guess that is the best response can come up with.  You came out of your safe place to insult me for no reason. I simply stated the obvious.  I have absolutely no reason to lie... neither my post nor my response have anything in them based on lies...  Not even rumors for that matter but can't be confirmed so it goes in this section.  You and Wizzard1 must be room mates.  Have a fabulous week-end!

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, luvalife said:

Ouch!  I guess that is the best response can come up with.  You came out of your safe place to insult me for no reason. I simply stated the obvious.  I have absolutely no reason to lie... neither my post nor my response have anything in them based on lies...  Not even rumors for that matter but can't be confirmed so it goes in this section.  You and Wizzard1 must be room mates.  Have a fabulous week-end!

I didnt insult you... I made a comment and you came out insulting.... trust me if I wanted to insult .... :lmao:

• Downvote 1

On 6/3/2021 at 8:42 AM, luvalife said:

I watch her from time to time and she brings some VERY Good INTEL!  I think this is why they have been

stalling.... if this is correct The RV is coming!!!!  I feel it in my bones!

RV is coming every  years ago....no more bones left..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't lie, I didn't lie, I have NO reason to LIE! Sorry, but Accusing me of lying is in fact insulting....   

No thank you, I don't need to trust you for anything. You have given me enough information to know your character. Nice trait.  Your mother should be proud.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, fioranosportscars said:

I didnt insult you... I made a comment and you came out insulting.... trust me if I wanted to insult .... :lmao:

I don't lie, I didn't lie, I have NO reason to LIE! Sorry, but Accusing me of lying is in fact insulting....   

No thank you, I don't need to trust you for anything. You have given me enough information to know your character. Nice trait.  Your mother should be proud. 

On 6/3/2021 at 2:22 PM, luvalife said:

You certainly are entitled to your own opinion.  However, I am not sure what you are basing it on? To speak of something you know nothing of does nothing for you or others.  Most of the info that I have gotten from her has come to pass. How about being open to the possibility... give that a try.  It certainly is more than you are offering, isn't it?  Although, If it frightens you then maybe you should go to your safe place.

Thats a sad behavior that we see everywhere on social media and it show a lack of discourse ability. people bash other people and they dont have any argument or reasoning for it

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, luvalife said:

it is what it is.....  you probably got in this investment yesterday.... but I have been on this for almost 20 years now... before this forum was around... so I have seen all kinds of nonsense ..... I've heard many rumors... but I wont post anything thats not verified...

20 hours ago, luvalife said:

There’s a few on here that actually think Biden got 80 million votes and he’s doing good for this country and us citizens. The dems definitely have there sheep brainwashed 

35DDC16A-4E62-4523-8576-44C4843DF4B9.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, "Fred" said:

CC45F9EB-0874-41F0-97D0-EF72B4E93555.jpeg

Your upset at the reflection you find yourself looking at. Both parties suck! You think yours is the correct one to side with when they both are the same. If you hate the Democrats and align yourself with the Republicans then you hate yourself, and that goes both ways. Lol, your all lost and making this world a hell for those that actually enjoy the opportunity to be alive, right now, in this moment. 
The political system is broken and you continue to propitiate it with your one sided perspective. Joke... you, lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

22 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Your upset at the reflection you find yourself looking at. Both parties suck! You think yours is the correct one to side with when they both are the same. If you hate the Democrats and align yourself with the Republicans then you hate yourself, and that goes both ways. Lol, your all lost and making this world a hell for those that actually enjoy the opportunity to be alive, right now, in this moment. 
The political system is broken and you continue to propitiate it with your one sided perspective. Joke... you, lol

If u can’t see the difference in what the Biden agenda is doing to this country compared what trump did for this country take your blinders off. You enjoy the government controlling your life that was your choice when you voted biden,joke is anyone who voted for biden but you love those government hand outs just keep cashing those checks,if u didn’t vote then your part of the problem but just keep doing what joe and the government tells there sheep to do. I don’t get into the back n forth just make sure you get your vaccine like a good sheep 🤡

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, "Fred" said:

If u can’t see the difference in what the Biden agenda is doing to this country compared what trump did for this country take your blinders off. You enjoy the government controlling your life that was your choice when you voted biden,joke is anyone who voted for biden but you love those government hand outs just keep cashing those checks,if u didn’t vote then your part of the problem but just keep doing what joe and the government tells there sheep to do. I don’t get into the back n forth just make sure you get your vaccine like a good sheep 🤡

whos the real sheep..........LOL!!!!!!!!

• Downvote 1

Just now, utah rock said:

right on👍