Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Opinions- CDT - 6/02/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Breitling  Question: [Do you have any idea of timing (of dinar RV)?]  Iraq is in that zone right now.  Iraq is doing everything they can to get the way they technically handle their currency from the bank all the way down to the citizen...they are very very motivated to add value to their currency.  They want it more than anybody.  They want to get from under the dollar and they want to participate, not what's going to happen in the future, right now...they need to add value to their currency...it's coming...all the confidence in the world.

*** BobTheTaxMan  Taxes are always going to be there. There's no way around it period.  47% taxes on windfall gains...let me tell you, that number is changing.  It's going to get higher particularly into the new current administration because you can expect some major tax reforms...I want you to understand...where our taxes are going under this current administration...not saying condemnation against them...pendulum swings both ways.  At the moment it's swinging this way...with these anticipated changes for the future you really need to take the time to re-look at what your plan was...(NOTE:  At the appropriate time consult your tax professional about your investment and tax liability.) 

*** Pimpy  They can fuss all they want about the rate.  I don't think their rate can stay the same for what they say, 3 to 5 years. It's not going to stay that long...if...they keep having a surplus and oil prices continue to rise I don't think it's going to take that long for them to really start to recover.  The money is being used for all the right purposes at the moment...

*** Footforward   I'm getting more reports of banks telling people they aren't selling dong anymore...why is that happening now?   ...it's clear something is up in the US, and I've been told by more then one person that I trust that currency flow out of Vietnam at this moment is being restricted.  ...the pattern in Vietnam has changed. When patterns change, there is a reason...

*** Jeff Article: "Al-Kazemi:  Iraq is on the path to economic reform They're on the path for economic reform but they're not able to implement economic reform...Why can't they bring the reforms forward?  What are they waiting on?  What do they need Again, the reforms themselves are waiting on the rate change.

*** Frank26   Dubai 1?  Dubai 2?  Dubai 3?  Are you serious?  Where do you get this kind of stuff?  ...You gotta be careful.  All this tier one and tier two and three tiers and 'come to me and only - I got 800 numbers' and the latest thing I'm hearing is there's a Dubai 1?  That's so stupid..!  Be careful who 'you have lunch with'.  

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3