Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kurdish leader: The exchange rate game has been exposed and the parties win 7-8 billion dinars per day with the help of the Central

yota691

Today, Tuesday, Kurdish leader Majid Shankali revealed that the parties earn about 7-8 billion dinars daily through their banking companies with the help of the Central Bank.

Shankali said in his tweet on Twitter that "the price of the dollar reaches 1500 dinars per dollar, and the central bank sells about $200 million daily," considering that "the lie of fighting dollar smuggling that some have promoted has been exposed."

He added that "with a simple calculation, the banks and banking companies listed earn 7-8 billion dinars per day, and for information, most of them belong to political blocs, parties and influential personalities "

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

I have a very difficult time with this one.  Everybody knows that the currency window is corrupt! They speak about it regularly.  However, we are under the impression that nothing is being done about it.  Their country is bleeding out and this unbelievably incredible Prime Minister that has been doing nothing but good for this country since he sat in the driver's seat... is letting this happen... not even a band aid on it???  Ummm... I don't think so! There has got to be more to it than they want us to know.  I think that this is all in the timing. They are taking care of the corrupt. (have you seen potato head in the news lately? Others?) I haven't.   Iraq is part of a whole.  The whole is about to come together. The corrupt are going down! The stolen monies are being returned.  My only hope is that It happens like dominos and Iraq is the first to go.... BIG!  I think that they are ready. They have way too much at stake to lose!  Way too much forward momentum to fall backwards...

Take a Step back and look at the BIG picture. No! the BIG PICTURE! All around Iraq and world wide!  Change is Coming!!!  I see it!   Nope, not a guru. JMHO!!! (and awesome vision) 

Have a FABULOUS day!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 10
  • Pow! 4

I think it all depends if Al-Khdemi is loyal to Iran or not. So far he doesn't appear to be but if he is like the other sale out PM's, then we are in for a long ride because nothing will be done unless there is a revolution. After he wins the elections in October and he is the official PM, the clock will start ticking.

1 hour ago, luvalife said:

I have a very difficult time with this one.  Everybody knows that the currency window is corrupt! They speak about it regularly.  However, we are under the impression that nothing is being done about it.  Their country is bleeding out and this unbelievably incredible Prime Minister that has been doing nothing but good for this country since he sat in the driver's seat... is letting this happen... not even a band aid on it???  Ummm... I don't think so! There has got to be more to it than they want us to know.  I think that this is all in the timing. They are taking care of the corrupt. (have you seen potato head in the news lately? Others?) I haven't.   Iraq is part of a whole.  The whole is about to come together. The corrupt are going down! The stolen monies are being returned.  My only hope is that It happens like dominos and Iraq is the first to go.... BIG!  I think that they are ready. They have way too much at stake to lose!  Way too much forward momentum to fall backwards...

Take a Step back and look at the BIG picture. No! the BIG PICTURE! All around Iraq and world wide!  Change is Coming!!!  I see it!   Nope, not a guru. JMHO!!! (and awesome vision) 

Have a FABULOUS day!!!

Its ALL coming to a head! Arrests are happening as we speak!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

8 hours ago, luvalife said:

Have a FABULOUS day!!!

The white paper will end the auctions!

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1