Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have previously stated in other chats and various posts that when I was praying one morning in the quiet of my room I asked the Lord when the Dinar would revalue. Immediately I heard audibly a low, rumbly, but powerful voice say "August". No year or day. Just the month. That was years ago, maybe about 7, not sure. However, for some reason this morning I was led to look up the meaning of August. Now all these years I never thought of that. I always just thought of it as being a month. 

So I looked it up and one of the first definitions that came up made me chuckle.

1. august, grand, lordly(adj)

of or befitting a lord

"heir to a lordly fortune"; "of august lineage"

Things that make you go Hmmm.

And smile.

I still don't know what year but I can't shake that incredible voice in the midst of my quiet early morning room that made me sit up and look around to see the one who spoke. 

"AUGUST"!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, keylime said:

I have previously stated in other chats and various posts that when I was praying one morning in the quiet of my room I asked the Lord when the Dinar would revalue. Immediately I heard audibly a low, rumbly, but powerful voice say "August". No year or day. Just the month. That was years ago, maybe about 7, not sure. However, for some reason this morning I was led to look up the meaning of August. Now all these years I never thought of that. I always just thought of it as being a month. 

So I looked it up and one of the first definitions that came up made me chuckle.

of or befitting a lord

And smile.

I still don't know what year but I can't shake that incredible voice in the midst of my quiet early morning room that made me sit up and look around to see the one who spoke. 

"AUGUST"!

So every month of august is our lucky month for rv? Hopefully, what you were praying one morning will come true.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, keylime said:

of or befitting a lord

And smile.

"AUGUST"!

I like it, keylime. May it turn out to be August of 2021 !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

So every month of august is our lucky month for rv? Hopefully, what you were praying one morning will come true.

I am hoping! I know the voice was real. Not in my head, but out loud and audible to my ears.

• Like 1