Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arlington National Cemetery Memorial Day Wreath-Laying And Presidential Address 2021

Relevant to this thread....The Changing of the Guard.  Always a must see, whether as a veteran of this great nation's military, or simply a patriotic American....A show of respect, dignity and honor of our fallen heroes.  I've witnessed it many times live in my active duty days and it still gives me chills.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, yota691 said:

The Hate Everything America Party trying to show Patriotism...kinda Late for that...

Some things are much more important that partisan politics....the hallowed ground of Arlington National Cemetery and the graves of those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country is one of those things.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Do you think this thread should be about me, or the fallen heroes interned at Arlington?  

GO RV, then BV 

I think it is about trying to make the “chosen” one to appear to be patriotic when he is nothing but a shell. I saw the episode at Arlington and as a veteran I was sickened by it. The smirk on her face and him walking up and touching the wreath and then doing the sign of the cross. Don’t get wrong here on that. I am not a Catholic, and I know that is done. However, calling himself a catholic and supporting the ungodly things he does sickens me. I pray him and this whole sham is struck down with lightning. 

And yes, I will agree, Arlington is a solemn place and the changing of the guard is awesome and is something every true American should witness. I just hate seeing the communist sympathizers soil that hallowed ground. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Do you think this thread should be about me, or the fallen heroes interned at Arlington?  

GO RV, then BV 

I'm sorry, but I was under the impression that this thread was about an American HATING, Luciferian, CHILD MOLESTING PERVERT  disgracing our fallen HEROES in the center of SACRED GROUND. 

• Pow! 5

15 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm sorry, but I was under the impression that this thread was about an American HATING, Luciferian, CHILD MOLESTING PERVERT  disgracing our fallen HEROES in the center of SACRED GROUND. 

Wrong thread me thinks.....this post would be better suited in the Qanon thread.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

Enjoy the Long Weekend.....

Biden and Harris suffer 'cringeworthy' moments over the weekend
682,348 views•Jun 2, 2021

Sky News Australia

J Hunt
20 hours ago
The Russians and Chinese can't believe their luck!..America is becoming a laughing stock of the world!

KiraiSiren
9 hours ago
The little girl looked no older than six and this guy throwing pervy jokes at her. He was on the black book for sure.

Virginia Schaefer
7 hours ago
Quote from Dorothy in the Golden Girls: "Idiots in position of power".