Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Kazemi, Vice President of the World Bank: Iraq is on the way to economic reform

yota691

On 6/1/2021 at 7:33 PM, PrehistoricMan said:

I have no idea why the SAME ones come here to say EVERY SINGLE TIME....sTiLl aLoT of wOrK to DDo.  No rv tHiS yEaR

Dont they have something better to do with their life?  Every single day they come here saying the same caca.  What do they get out of complaining all of the time?  It must fill some emotional need...

Yeah not coming here anymore.  You guys are all emotional vampires.

Personally I like all the negative and positive post. You post what you want, let others post what they want. Quit being being so negative Nelli about the negative post.  And if you mean it that you are not coming here anymore.........dont let the door hit you in your backside.  Peace out 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/1/2021 at 6:33 PM, PrehistoricMan said:

I have no idea why the SAME ones come here to say EVERY SINGLE TIME....sTiLl aLoT of wOrK to DDo.  No rv tHiS yEaR

Dont they have something better to do with their life?  Every single day they come here saying the same caca.  What do they get out of complaining all of the time?  It must fill some emotional need...

Yeah not coming here anymore.  You guys are all emotional vampires.

Honestly I don't think you have what it takes to be on this Roller Coaster Ride......Whimpy little ******* like You are the Emotional Vampires that drain this Forum of the Positive Life it was Built On.....Many Members here Believe, read and Study what the hell is Happening in the Middle East.....Many more so than your buddy Zeffy......For all I know you are Zeffy or R/e#05 come here to stir up his latest crap that nothing will happen for 4-5 years......Strange how the one that called it so many times in the last couple years is now crying Doom and Gloom unless you want to pay him.

Over night Zeffy lost 10 paid followers......Maybe other should think before they jump in.

With all the Folks here bringing articles ever day no one has come up with anything saying it will be Years before Iraq does anything.....Iraq can't back out on the work and progress they have made as well as the Contract made with other International Companies come in to Rebuild Iraq

Iraq want to be the Central Hub for the Middle East, The Grande Port of Faw.....If Iraq Fails all of the Middle East will Fail.

Karsten

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

President of the Republic: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy

2/6/2021 16:54:00

225313262021_54.jpg       
President of the Republic: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy

Today, Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, the President of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, received the Vice President of the World Bank Group for the Middle East and North Africa, Farid Belhaj, and his accompanying delegation.

During the meeting, the importance of strengthening cooperation between Iraq and the World Bank, supporting financial reforms and related economic structures to raise their efficiency, as well as work and coordination to combat corruption and reduce its effects, support investment and the private sector, and benefit from human capital, especially young people, was emphasized. Building a healthy, sustainable economy.

President Barham Salih pointed out that the government is working on economic reform plans, addressing the structural imbalances of the national economy, combating corruption and recovering its returns through international coordination, providing citizens' requirements, ensuring good living conditions, and facing challenges related to the economy, climate change and environmental protection as a priority in sustainable development, in coordination. And benefit from international experiences in this regard.

For his part, Mr. Farid Belhaj expressed his pride in the World Bank's partnership with Iraq and its importance, stressing the World Bank's commitment to support the path of economic reform that Iraq has embarked on, and to provide assistance and advice in order to proceed with this.

PUKmedia Flags of the Presidency of the Republic

• 13262021_8678.jpg
  • Upvote 5

The economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, revealed that work is continuing to build five industrial cities within five governorates, considering the step the nucleus of a promising renaissance for the Iraqi economy.
Saleh confirmed in a statement to the official Al-Sabah newspaper, that work is to construct industrial cities within five governorates, one for each of Baghdad, Basra and Dhi Qar, in addition to two cities in Najaf governorate, working according to organized rules issued by the sectoral government authority, describing it as "the nucleus of a renaissance." The renewable private industrial sector in Iraq, and a solid foundation in the investment economies of the single governorate, and it is an essential tool in the operation of the unemployed labor force,” noting that it “needs the support of the governorates’ administration for it, especially in the field of infrastructure.”
Saleh pointed out that "the industrial cities are among the priorities of planning and industrial renaissance in the countries of the civilized world. Industrial investments are restricted to areas that are mostly integrated with each other, far from residential cities, that require availability of physical infrastructure, as one of the positive external economic factors in order to enhance the integration of manufacturing units." and filling each other's needs as industrial inputs and outputs.
And he indicated that "the greater the inputs and outputs within the single industrial city, it will make the average production cost to its minimum in most cases, as well as spreading competitiveness in work, upgrading quality and constantly introducing and improving technology in a manner consistent with the production movement within the single industrial city," noting that "industrial cities It remains a high and important investment attraction, whether for national or foreign investment, as long as the land and infrastructure are available in those cities."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

A report from the World Bank stated that Iraq is on the verge of Bankruptcy because the White Paper reform has been placed on the shelf, the Budget hasn't been implemented, Corruption and stealing from the auctions is rampant, poverty is at 23% or higher and the revenue they receive is only from Oil. It stated that by 2030 the world's dependency on oil will have decreased by 30%. A lot of car makers are moving to clean energy and the barrel of oil price will decrease as time past. Iraq is in a do or die situation and if they don't do something asap they will go into bankruptcy! You guys can believe the hype all you want but having meetings and doing nothing is the only thing that is happening. They are only fooling themselves. What a waste! Time will till tell and they don't have time on their side!! The only thing that has changed in the last 18 years is the reduction of the exchange rate to 1450. Nothing more!! 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

A report from the World Bank stated that Iraq is on the verge of Bankruptcy because the White Paper reform has been placed on the shelf, the Budget hasn't been implemented, Corruption and stealing from the auctions is rampant, poverty is at 23% or higher and the revenue they receive is only from Oil. It stated that by 2030 the world's dependency on oil will have decreased by 30%. A lot of car makers are moving to clean energy and the barrel of oil price will decrease as time past. Iraq is in a do or die situation and if they don't do something asap they will go into bankruptcy! You guys can believe the hype all you want but having meetings and doing nothing is the only thing that is happening. They are only fooling themselves. What a waste! Time will till tell and they don't have time on their side!! The only thing that has changed in the last 18 years is the reduction of the exchange rate to 1450. Nothing more!! 

Get out while you still can!!!!  The sky is falling.... again!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

If you look at the big picture including global finances, you'll see how we are prepping for the reset. Iraqs financial system is in the same condition as most countries.. it will all happen at the same time. Relax abd enjoy the show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, pontiyak said:

You might be closer to the truth than you know. I too am seeing certain correlations between crypto's and the reset.( not the DS version) plus the desire of the US to come out with their own USDC. XRP bridges a lot of gaps.

The best thing in life RV.

yak.

I say that because Iraq says it wants to be/is work in towards being part of the next industrial revolution, the 4th industrial revolution . That it recognises the need to diversify its economy, yada yada . They can pay off their remaining debt with their  lower than lower currency. If they just get a NON huawei 5G system in they will be the financial center of the Middle East. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Oil is the current commodity of the day. Iraq has so much more going for it that is also beneath the ground. The minerals Iraq sits on is worth more than its weight in gold. They just need to start improving the infrastructure to get to it. It won't be long after that that oil will be the secondary source of income for the Iraqis. Right now let them exploit their reserves while it lasts, increase their private sector and their banking sector. The writing is on the wall with oil being consumed as fuel for transportation. Oil no matter how much people want to get rid of it, will never disappear from countries needing it because it is used in too many products besides trains, planes and automobiles. Iraq, as long as they have oil, will always have an additional source of income in the oil industry. Don't let the climate hoaxers fool you into thinking that just because we are using electric cars (worse for the environment than the combustible engine - think about it) that bubbling black gold is going to mysteriously not be used anymore. The way you talk, the world is never going to use oil again. Total hog wash baloney! Oil being used is here to stay as long as humans are here on this Earth and they have a way to extract it from the Earth. 

Example: Why you should never eat margarine. Margarine is dyed yellow to make it look edible to the consumer. It was developed first as a lubricant for tanks during WWII. Think about it. It is a petroleum based product to further extend the reserves of the oil we had on hand during the war. Just like petroleum jelly is edible too, so is margarine. Now who wants a big ole dollop of margarine on their cornbread?

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Iraq has sweet crude ,just bubbling out of the ground and easily accessible . Babylon also has an abundance of gold and sulphur . And their economy only needs to support 40,000,000 people , as opposed to350,000,000 . Iraq has plenty of skrilla ,ducats ,folding stuff , to rv 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Theseus said:

Example: Why you should never eat margarine. Margarine is dyed yellow to make it look edible to the consumer. It was developed first as a lubricant for tanks during WWII. Think about it. It is a petroleum based product to further extend the reserves of the oil we had on hand during the war. Just like petroleum jelly is edible too, so is margarine. Now who wants a big ole dollop of margarine on their cornbread?

Now you done and did it.....Brought my childhood and the Mystery.....Bag of white stuff (later known as Lard) and a Little Red and Yellow Pill inside the bag that had to be broken and needed up until the white stuff was Yellow.....In Short Colored Lard. Then shortly after Margarine  was on the market.....At the young age of 16 I swore I would only bay Real Butter and I have never looked back.

I can tell you a story about Sorghum, milk and white bread if you want? 

Karsten

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Theseus said:

Example: Why you should never eat margarine. Margarine is dyed yellow to make it look edible to the consumer.

Is eating margarine healthy in our body in term of high cholesterol level? Between margarine and cooking oil, which one is more healthier to be eaten?

12 hours ago, nannab said:

YUK!!!!  :lol:

We grew up with something called Olio. Well that explains why it tasted so bad I ate a lot of dry toast.

Olio... wow, yeah . We had friends that use to use that brand of "butter" , and what memory tells me was like a heated cast iron comb , to straighten their hair with . I can't believe its not butter just doesn't sound good anymore .

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%

information / special

The economic expert, Ali Al-Afandi, stressed, on Saturday, the danger of the Al-Kazemi government’s continuation to Iraq, specifically to the fate of its financial security.

Al-Afandi said, in a statement to the "Information" agency, that "the government's insistence on the return of terrorist families to Nineveh Governorate has raised fears among investment and donor companies to rebuild the province, and there is information about the international grant due to the Al-Kazemi government's decision regarding terrorist families."

He added, "We did not get out of the dinar and dollar crisis, and we said Iraq has begun to recover until Al-Kazemi comes and proves that he is the largest political figure who threatens the economic security of the country and the citizen."

He noted that “the government that insists on destroying what has been achieved after the end of terrorism and its danger, to return again to its return, causing the withdrawal of many companies and stopping the international grants allocated to Nineveh Governorate for its reconstruction, cannot be trusted, and certainly it is complicit with the outside.” End / 25 r.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JonnyV said:

Sounds like Maliki's people wrote this article.  

I would sayu much like POTUS Trump, Al Kazemi is a threat to their Corrupt ways  and needs to go. The UN who is just as Corrupt as the PTB in Iraq or those here in the US running the show..........There have been a Disturbance in the Good Olde Deep State and both need to go......Or so they are claiming to cover their own butts.

Karsten

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

I would sayu much like POTUS Trump, Al Kazemi is a threat to their Corrupt ways  and needs to go. The UN who is just as Corrupt as the PTB in Iraq or those here in the US running the show..........There have been a Disturbance in the Good Olde Deep State and both need to go......Or so they are claiming to cover their own butts.

Karsten

I like your posts but not sure if I understand this one.  Please esplane.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, JonnyV said:

I like your posts but not sure if I understand this one.  Please esplane.

Johnny, 

I am a Full Blown Conservative, Can't say I liked Trump for most of my Life but when it came time to Shale Washington DC up it was Trump that could do it.....The Establishment couldn't buy him nor could they Turn him to their Corrupt Ways.....He would sooner than later expose them and the past 4 decades......The Left and the Rino's knew all to well what that meant. 

AL-Kazemi is much the same as Trump in him wants Reform, He Want to stop the Corruption, he want Iraq and the Iraqi People to Prosper unlike Maliki and other before him. 

Hence now a few are making claims that Al-Kazemi is Corrupt, The UN is Demanding his Resignation as he Supports Terrorism......Same Ploy the Liberals here has done for years to destroy the opposition....Accuse them of what They are Guilty of, Spin, Twist and Turn the Narrative until you get rid of the Problem.

If you don't the Problem will soon see you hang (in the Middle East From a Crane or Tow Truck in Front of your house.

Karsten

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Johnny, 

I am a Full Blown Conservative, Can't say I liked Trump for most of my Life but when it came time to Shale Washington DC up it was Trump that could do it.....The Establishment couldn't buy him nor could they Turn him to their Corrupt Ways.....He would sooner than later expose them and the past 4 decades......The Left and the Rino's knew all to well what that meant. 

AL-Kazemi is much the same as Trump in him wants Reform, He Want to stop the Corruption, he want Iraq and the Iraqi People to Prosper unlike Maliki and other before him. 

Hence now a few are making claims that Al-Kazemi is Corrupt, The UN is Demanding his Resignation as he Supports Terrorism......Same Ploy the Liberals here has done for years to destroy the opposition....Accuse them of what They are Guilty of, Spin, Twist and Turn the Narrative until you get rid of the Problem.

If you don't the Problem will soon see you hang (in the Middle East From a Crane or Tow Truck in Front of your house.

Karsten

He should be doing more to stop that.

The UN?  Where is the proof on that?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Baghdad: Batoul Al-Hasani

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs agreed with the World Bank to implement two plans for rehabilitation and development, and to modernize the social protection system to exclude emergency and transgressors.
Undersecretary of the Ministry, Abeer Chalabi, told Al-Sabah: "A ministerial team was formed for the purpose of proceeding with the implementation of the reform plans and projects of the ministry, which were included in the white paper on government reforms for the current year, at specific times," noting the "necessity to start practical steps away from the theoretical side, By giving fixed time limits for the procedures and mechanisms for their implementation, and by ensuring that the ministerial team submits monthly reports that include ideas and proposals that support the actual reform steps.
Chalabi added, "The ministry agreed with the World Bank to implement two plans, the first for rehabilitation and development, and the second for social protection within specific programs, because there is an urgent need for support in implementing those programs," noting that "there is a plan to implement a project to unify and develop the ministry's database as well as networking." Which will contribute to improving the protection system and excluding emergency and violators of the system."

Work: We agreed with the Central Bank to develop and modernize the social protection system

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced, on Tuesday, an agreement with the World Bank to implement two plans for rehabilitation, development and modernization of the social protection system to exclude emergency and transgressors.

Undersecretary Abeer Chalabi said, in a press statement, that "a ministerial team was formed for the purpose of proceeding with the implementation of the reform plans and projects of the ministry that were included in the white paper for government reforms for the current year at specific times," noting the "necessity to start practical steps away from the theoretical side, from By giving fixed time limits for the procedures and mechanisms for their implementation, and by ensuring that the ministerial team submits monthly reports that include ideas and proposals that support the actual reform steps.

Chalabi added, "The ministry agreed with the World Bank to implement two plans, the first for rehabilitation and development, and the second for social protection within specific programs, because there is an urgent need for support in implementing those programs."

She pointed out that "there is a plan to implement a project to standardize and develop the ministry's database, as well as networking, which will contribute to improving the protection system and exclude emergency and violators of the system."

Hazem 

17640.jpg
The headquarters of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs. "Internet"

money and business

Economy News - Baghdad

On Tuesday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced an agreement with the World Bank to implement two plans for rehabilitation, development and modernization of the social protection system.

Undersecretary of the Ministry, Abeer Chalabi, said in a statement reported by the official newspaper and followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "a ministerial team was formed for the purpose of proceeding with the implementation of the reform plans and projects of the ministry included in the white paper for government reforms for the current year at specific times."

She pointed out that "the need to start with practical steps away from the theoretical side, by giving fixed time ceilings for procedures and mechanisms for their application, and to ensure that the ministerial team submits monthly reports that include ideas and proposals that support the actual reform steps."

Views 78   Date Added 06/15/2021
  • Upvote 1

On 6/2/2021 at 9:17 PM, Karsten said:

Honestly I don't think you have what it takes to be on this Roller Coaster Ride......Whimpy little ******* like You are the Emotional Vampires that drain this Forum of the Positive Life it was Built On.....Many Members here Believe, read and Study what the hell is Happening in the Middle East.....Many more so than your buddy Zeffy......For all I know you are Zeffy or R/e#05 come here to stir up his latest crap that nothing will happen for 4-5 years......Strange how the one that called it so many times in the last couple years is now crying Doom and Gloom unless you want to pay him.

Over night Zeffy lost 10 paid followers......Maybe other should think before they jump in.

With all the Folks here bringing articles ever day no one has come up with anything saying it will be Years before Iraq does anything.....Iraq can't back out on the work and progress they have made as well as the Contract made with other International Companies come in to Rebuild Iraq

Iraq want to be the Central Hub for the Middle East, The Grande Port of Faw.....If Iraq Fails all of the Middle East will Fail.

Karsten

!. I thought you grandiosly said you were putting me on ignore.

2. Markinsa told both of us not to respond to each other ever again, which you just broke. @Markinsa

3. Again anyone can check where my ip is from.  If it is from Arizona then you have a case that I am zeffy, if not then man up and apologize.

Please stop responding to me.  What makes a person ignore the mods like you do to have a compulsion to respond to me?  The only thing I can think of is that you are ***.  Sorry I am not.  Go find someone else.