Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Kazemi, Vice President of the World Bank: Iraq is on the way to economic reform

yota691

The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, affirmed today, Tuesday, Iraq's determination to proceed on the path of economic reform, according to long-term visions based on effective solutions.

A statement by the Media Office of the Prime Minister stated, "Al-Kazemi received the Vice President of the World Bank Group for the Middle East and North Africa, Mr. Farid Belhadj and his accompanying delegation."

The statement added, "During the meeting, discussions took place on ways to enhance cooperation between Iraq and the World Bank in various programs and fields, and with regard to mechanisms to combat corruption and rebuild the public service structure in a way that raises efficiency and establishes sustainable development and optimal investment of human resources. Some projects were also discussed." The World Bank is lagging in Iraq and agreeing on ways to reactivate it.

According to the statement, Al-Kazemi stressed, "Iraq’s determination, despite all the challenges, to proceed on the path of economic reform, according to long-term visions that depend on effective solutions," indicating that "the government puts its sights on the interests of Iraq first and the needs of the Iraqi people, in addition to benefiting from the advice that Provided by sober financial institutions such as the World Bank. "

For his part, Belhadj praised the historical and strategic relations of the bank with Iraq, and pointed to "the sobriety of the white reform paper presented by the government, which includes a coherent vision for ambitious economic development in a way that enhances the goals of good governance."
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi received today, Tuesday, Vice President of the World Bank Group for the Middle East and North Africa, Farid Belhadj, and his accompanying delegation.

During the meeting, they discussed ways to enhance cooperation between Iraq and the World Bank in various programs and fields, and with regard to mechanisms to combat corruption and rebuild the public service structure in a way that raises efficiency, and establishes for sustainable development and optimal investment of human resources. Iraq and agreement on ways to reactivate it.

The Prime Minister affirmed Iraq's determination, despite all the challenges, to proceed on the path of economic reform, according to long-term visions based on effective solutions.

His Excellency stated that the government puts its sights on the interests of Iraq first and the needs of the Iraqi people, in addition to making use of the advice provided by sober financial institutions such as the World Bank.

On his part, Mr. Belhadj praised the historical and strategic relations of the bank with Iraq, and pointed out the sobriety of the white reform paper presented by the government, which includes a coherent vision for ambitious economic development in a way that enhances the goals of good governance.

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 4

Details of Al-Kazemi's talks with the President of the World Bank Group

Political02:41 - 01/06/2021

Baghdad - Mawazine News
, the office of the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, revealed, on Tuesday, the details of the last talks with the President of the World Bank Group, Farid Belhadj.
The office stated, in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of, that "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi received today, Vice President of the World Bank Group for the Middle East and North Africa, Farid Belhaj, and his accompanying delegation."
The statement added, "The meeting discussed ways to enhance cooperation between Iraq and the World Bank in various programs and fields, and with regard to mechanisms to combat corruption and rebuild the public service structure in a way that raises efficiency, and establishes for sustainable development and optimal investment of human resources. Some have also been discussed." The World Bank's projects are lagging in Iraq and agreeing on ways to reactivate them.
During the meeting, the Prime Minister affirmed, "Iraq's determination, despite all the challenges, to proceed on the path of economic reform, according to long-term visions based on effective solutions."
And that "the government puts its sights on the interests of Iraq first and the needs of the Iraqi people, in addition to benefiting from the advice provided by sober financial institutions such as the World Bank."
For his part, Belhadj praised the "historical and strategic relations of the bank with Iraq."
He pointed out, "the sobriety of the white reform paper presented by the government, which includes a coherent vision for ambitious economic development in a way that enhances the goals of good governance." Ended 29 / A43

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

b916f593-b0e2-4d3f-89cf-89d062a8aa31-1-1

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi affirmed that Iraq is determined to proceed on the path of economic reform.

A statement from Al-Kazemi's office stated that the latter "received the Vice President of the World Bank Group for the Middle East and North Africa, Mr. Farid Belhadj and his accompanying delegation."

He explained that “during the meeting, discussions took place on ways to enhance cooperation between Iraq and the World Bank in various programs and fields, and with regard to mechanisms to combat corruption and rebuild the public service structure in a manner that raises efficiency and establishes sustainable development and optimal investment of human resources. Some of the bank’s projects were also discussed. The international community is lagging in Iraq and agreeing on ways to reactivate it.

The Prime Minister stressed, according to the statement, "Iraq's determination, despite all challenges, to proceed on the path of economic reform, according to long-term visions based on effective solutions."

And that "the government puts its sights on the interests of Iraq first and the needs of the Iraqi people, in addition to benefiting from the advice provided by sober financial institutions such as the World Bank."

For his part, Belhadj praised the "historical and strategic relations of the bank with Iraq, and referred to the sobriety of the white reform paper presented by the government, which includes a coherent vision for ambitious economic development in a way that enhances the goals of good governance."

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

•  
 2021-06-01 07:49

Shafaq News / On Tuesday, Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi affirmed Iraq's determination to proceed on the path of economic reform, according to long-term visions based on effective solutions despite all challenges.

A statement by Al-Kazemi's office received by Shafaq News said, "The latter received the Vice President of the World Bank Group for the Middle East and North Africa, Farid Belhaj and his accompanying delegation.

During the meeting, according to the statement, they discussed ways to enhance cooperation between Iraq and the World Bank in various programs and areas, and with regard to mechanisms to combat corruption and rebuild the public service structure in a way that raises efficiency and establishes sustainable development and optimal investment of human resources. The international community is lagging in Iraq and agreeing on ways to reactivate it.

The Prime Minister affirmed, "Iraq's determination, despite all the challenges, to proceed on the path of economic reform, according to long-term visions based on effective solutions."

And Al-Kazemi said, "The government puts its sights on the interests of Iraq first and the needs of the Iraqi people, in addition to benefiting from the advice provided by sober financial institutions such as the World Bank."

For his part, Belhadj praised the historical and strategic relations of the bank with Iraq, "noting" the sobriety of the white reform paper presented by the government, which includes a coherent vision for ambitious economic development in a way that enhances the goals of good governance. "

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region — Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi received on Tuesday the Vice President of the World Bank Group for the Middle East and North Africa, Farid Belhaj, to discuss cooperation with Iraq, a statement from the Prime Minister's Office said.

During the meeting, they discussed ways to enhance cooperation between Iraq and the World Bank in various fields, especially with regard to anti-corruption mechanisms.

A report issued by the World Bank on Tuesday said with the positive turn of the global oil market, prospects for the Iraqi economy are expected to improve.

The organization's report, “Seizing the Opportunity of Reforms and Managing Volatility,” is based on the new version of the Economic Monitor for Iraq for the spring of 2021.

It states with the rise in oil prices, Iraq will gradually improve to reach a GDP growth of 1.9 percent this year and 6.3 percent on average in 2022-2023. However, the situation is still critical, according to the report.

The report notes the economic reform attempts initiated by previous governments led to the emergence of social and political tension that undermined the success of most reform initiatives. 

“The economic monitor notes that the Iraq experience has repeatedly showed oil prices and reforms are inversely related,” the report stated.

The document says the government “stands at a crossroad” due to a lack of quick solutions and depends on the implementation of reforms presented by Kadhimi’s government. 

“The IEM Spring 2021 Edition estimates that Iraq can have an annual fiscal gain of US$11 billion if pro-growth policies in non-oil sectors are implemented alongside tackling budget rigidities,” the report states.

The government announced in October a series of economic reforms titled “The White Paper,” including reforms in oil, electricity, agriculture, schools, and limiting waste and corruption.

In February, Iraq’s Integrity Commission recovered more than a trillion Iraqi dinars (approximately one billion USD) in 2020

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I wish these guys would explain in detail exactly what they mean by “economic reform”

I agree. They are not on the way to reform unless they do something with their currency. They need to reform quickly!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

Still a LONG way to economic recovery.!

- Budget 2021 approved but not implemented 

- No HCL, No Art 140

- Still developing banking system 

- Still fighting corruption 

- Al-Faw port still under construction 

- CBI building still under construction 

- No Census yet

- Elections in October 

- Still developing private, industrial and agricultural sector

- Still developing the power grid

Personally I don’t see an RV happening this year. Still a lot of work to do.!

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

20 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

- No HCL, No Art 140

- No Census yet

- Elections in October 

Agreed looks like we still may be waiting much longer then anyone would like to or know!! 

My suggestion is to please read in this forum under the “Wallstreet” section and click on the topic “AMC to the MOON”!!! Highly recommend reading that thread for an incredible investment Short Squeeze possibility!!! If you know what happened with the GameStop stock then this has way more potential very soon IMO!! Good luck and make your own decisions after researching AMC, there is a ton of information on YouTube and Reddit!!

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

40 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

- No HCL, No Art 140

- No Census yet

- Elections in October 

I unfortunately had to like this post.... keeping it real. 

• Like 4

Just now, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I unfortunately had to like this post.... keeping it real. 

I think it’s all deflection. I pray that I am right. That BAM 💥 Thing keeps popping up in my head. They have deadlines and commitments that they have to keep. I can’t help but feel in my heart of hearts that this is all done. Not sure what they are waiting for but I don’t think that matters. In my Humble opinion this thing is about to fly!!! ... and so am I!!! 😂 I hope I’m right, if not, like all of you, I wait! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

I have no idea why the SAME ones come here to say EVERY SINGLE TIME....sTiLl aLoT of wOrK to DDo.  No rv tHiS yEaR

Dont they have something better to do with their life?  Every single day they come here saying the same caca.  What do they get out of complaining all of the time?  It must fill some emotional need...

Yeah not coming here anymore.  You guys are all emotional vampires.

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

47 minutes ago, dinarham said:

My best guess is that we are waiting on a world wide synergy of stipulations regarding international trade , including Basel 3 and reverting to the gold standard. 

Basel 3 perhaps, reverting to the gold standard not likely particularly if you can dems d the gold behind the USD you present to the bank. I suggest not the gold standard, but the digital standard instead . They have a USDC already they are just trying to co-opt the world wide and national exchange system that XRP currently has setup to clear and settle transactions . If the designers that developed the XRP Exchange builds a stand alone for the UST, that's when this thing will pop. China has their digital Yuan in place. Though the exchanges will remain under the umbrella of the Swift System so the oligarchs still get their piece. China will by pass the Swift System as they now do . Digitally speaking, China can sell it on Binance  and bypass the Swift System.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

I have no idea why the SAME ones come here to say EVERY SINGLE TIME....sTiLl aLoT of wOrK to DDo.  No rv tHiS yEaR

Dont they have something better to do with their life?  Every single day they come here saying the same caca.  What do they get out of complaining all of the time?  It must fill some emotional need...

Yeah not coming here anymore.  You guys are all emotional vampires.

DoN’t TaKe iT PeRsOnAl.... Welcome to Iraq reality.!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, luvalife said:

I think it’s all deflection. I pray that I am right. That BAM 💥 Thing keeps popping up in my head. They have deadlines and commitments that they have to keep. I can’t help but feel in my heart of hearts that this is all done. Not sure what they are waiting for but I don’t think that matters. In my Humble opinion this thing is about to fly!!! ... and so am I!!! 😂 I hope I’m right, if not, like all of you, I wait! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I have to agree.....They (Iraq) have come to far, accomplished so much and have so many international Companies rallied that they can't keep kicking the can down the road......

They Huge International Companies aren't going to wait until the PTB in Iraq to Pull their Collective Heads out of the Sand. Nor do I think any of these International Companies signed up to Build the Huge Mega Watt Electric Grid, Multi Billion Dollar Grande Port of Faw, They are building state of the art luxury High Rise Apartments for no reason......Iraq has a Plan and it is in play......I believe they know they can't put this off much longer without losing the support of the International Community. 

Should Iraq fail and fall back into the dark ages so goes the Entire Middle East and the PTB in Iraq know that....Iraq is like 1 Yard, 3rd Down and 4 seconds on the Clock to take the World.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

The Prime Minister confirms that Iraq is on the way to economic reform

The Prime Minister confirms that Iraq is on the way to economic reform
During the meeting of the Iraqi Prime Minister, Vice President of the World Bank Group for the Middle East

Mubasher: The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, received, today, Tuesday, the Vice President of the World Bank Group for the Middle East and North Africa, Farid Belhaj and his accompanying delegation.

The media office of the Prime Minister stated, through his official account on "Twitter", that they discussed ways to enhance cooperation between Iraq and the World Bank in various programs and fields.

The Prime Minister affirmed Iraq's determination, despite all challenges, to proceed on the path of economic reform, according to long-term visions based on effective solutions.

Al-Kazemi pointed out that the government puts in mind the interests of Iraq first and the needs of the Iraqi people, in addition to benefiting from the advice provided by discreet financial institutions such as the World Bank.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

The President of the Republic: Iraq is moving forward towards reforming the national economy and supporting...

Posted 30 seconds ago
news source / Tigris channel
iraq-news-810x456.jpg
Tigris channel
News source / Dijla channel

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, received, today, Wednesday, at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, the Vice President of the World Bank Group for the Middle East and North Africa, Farid Belhaj, and his accompanying delegation.

During the meeting, the importance of strengthening cooperation between Iraq and the World Bank, supporting financial reforms and related economic structures to raise their efficiency, as well as work and coordination to combat corruption and reduce its effects, support investment and the private sector, and benefit from human capital, especially young people, was emphasized. Building a healthy, sustainable economy.

President Barham Salih pointed out that the government is working on economic reform plans, addressing the structural imbalances of the national economy, combating corruption and recovering its returns through international coordination, providing citizens' requirements, ensuring good living conditions, and facing challenges related to the economy, climate change and environmental protection as a priority in sustainable development, in coordination. And benefit from international experiences in this regard.

For his part, Mr. Farid Belhaj expressed his pride in the World Bank's partnership with Iraq and its importance, stressing the World Bank's commitment to support the path of economic reform that Iraq has embarked on, and to provide assistance and advice in order to proceed with this

23 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Basel 3 perhaps, reverting to the gold standard not likely particularly if you can dems d the gold behind the USD you present to the bank. I suggest not the gold standard, but the digital standard instead . They have a USDC already they are just trying to co-opt the world wide and national exchange system that XRP currently has setup to clear and settle transactions . If the designers that developed the XRP Exchange builds a stand alone for the UST, that's when this thing will pop. China has their digital Yuan in place. Though the exchanges will remain under the umbrella of the Swift System so the oligarchs still get their piece. China will by pass the Swift System as they now do . Digitally speaking, China can sell it on Binance crypto exchange" rel="external nofollow">Binance  and bypass the Swift System.

You might be closer to the truth than you know. I too am seeing certain correlations between crypto's and the reset.( not the DS version) plus the desire of the US to come out with their own USDC. XRP bridges a lot of gaps.

The best thing in life RV.

yak.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1