Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Coming To An End.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Treat as a rumor. Not verified. Your opine.

Frank26:

I was recently told everything is completed as far as the US Treasury is concerned. 

The US Treasury is now waiting for the new exchange rate. 

I think this is coming to an end.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

There’s a lot of chatter in D Land. 
It got real for me, when they made such a big deal out of the World Bank event.

There’s a lot of big dogs attending. 
I personally hope the Kurds are in Baghdad to agree on a rate and flip the switch. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

47 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Do you think how long we have to wait until the kurds agree on a rate? I like when they are talking about rate.

Always nice. Yet, with Iraq talking about the changing the rate and doing nothing are pretty much the same thing. Show me the money they have its 1490 . CHANGE  the rate to the amount your stated "goal" of $1.00 , show me that .

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

Do you think how long we have to wait until the kurds agree on a rate? I like when they are talking about rate.

Kurds & Baghdad agreed in principle on HCL two moths ago. A agreement may already been signed sealed & delivered. This is just a dog & pony show as they stall for a date &  time to make the official announcement.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Kurds & Baghdad agreed in principle on HCL two moths ago. A agreement may already been signed sealed & delivered. This is just a dog & pony show as they stall for a date &  time to make the official announcement.

Thanks. We just wait patiently then.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's some verification there's a signed HCL agreement in place...an amendment to the passed bill is being worked out.

Zig's Place:

The vote on amending the National Oil Company Law (HCL) was postboned.  Justification for withdrawing the 1st amendment bill to the Iraq National Oil Company, which was included for a vote on the agenda of the Parliament session, yesterday. Saturday.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

So this is just BS then.

Nope my friend this is not just BS. It is real and legit. It is also a high risk speculation . There is a risk formula here . The higher the risk and there is great risk with IQD Speculation , the higher the potential return on investment, the possibility it may never give and ROI. When was the last time such an opportunity occured in history,  post WW II Germany. I think it was in 1950 when the German Mark RV'd and went from garbage to stellar . Either way , a much shorter time frame than we have had  so far. A lot of us still in this are in till the end as we have risked only as much as we can afford to loose. Or we will get out when Adam or Mr B says " Its never gonna pop so get out.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

10 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Nope my friend this is not just BS. It is real and legit. It is also a high risk speculation . There is a risk formula here . The higher the risk and there is great risk with IQD Speculation , the higher the potential return on investment, the possibility it may never give and ROI. When was the last time such an opportunity occured in history,  post WW II Germany. I think it was in 1950 when the German Mark RV'd and went from garbage to stellar . Either way , a much shorter time frame than we have had  so far. A lot of us still in this are in till the end as we have risked only as much as we can afford to loose. Or we will get out when Adam or Mr B says " Its never gonna pop so get out.

I agree with you " this is a high risk speculation that comes with a higher return on investment " and i will hold and keep mine until the end of this ride, too. When the new lower denoms come out one day, then this baby is gonna pop.  By the way, out of curiosity, who is Mr. B? Mr. Belvedere?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

I agree with you " this is a high risk speculation that comes with a higher return on investment " and i will hold and keep mine until the end of this ride, too. When the new lower denoms come out one day, then this baby is gonna pop.  By the way, out of curiosity, who is Mr. B? Mr. Belvedere?

I think he’s referring to Brietling 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Shelley said:

I think he’s referring to Brietling 

Thanks a lot for clearing it up shelley. Sorry for misunderstanding. So, dinar holders isn't only listening to Mr. Adam says, but also to Mr. Brietling says. Mr. Adam and Mr. Brietling are the most respected people in dinarvet then.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Thanks a lot for clearing it up shelley. Sorry for misunderstanding. So, dinar holders isn't only listening to Mr. Adam says, but also to Mr. Brietling says. Mr. Adam and Mr. Brietling are the most respected people in dinarvet then.

After being in this 18 years , the only thing I know is the only ones that know what is happening with the IQD is Iraq 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Take it for what it’s worth. I have a friend who knows someone high up in the banking no chain. From he told me several weeks Iraq had conference with about 100 investors. Several weeks later it was 200 investors. Last week or the week prior ur was 500 investors. His POC was in conference with Trump during his presidency. He mentioned the end of May which is tomorrow but I am not holding my breath.  I one knows for sure but this guy has not been wrong yet. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

3 hours ago, Bull Dog said:

Take it for what it’s worth. I have a friend who knows someone high up in the banking no chain. From he told me several weeks Iraq had conference with about 100 investors. Several weeks later it was 200 investors. Last week or the week prior ur was 500 investors. His POC was in conference with Trump during his presidency. He mentioned the end of May which is tomorrow but I am not holding my breath.  I one knows for sure but this guy has not been wrong yet. 

Not calling you out but can you share any events he’s been right about?

11 hours ago, Rochester said:

Image result for pic of mr. belvedere

Mr. B? Mr. Belvedere is a friend who knows someone high up in the banking? 

16 hours ago, Bull Dog said:

• Upvote 2

On 5/31/2021 at 8:54 AM, rvmydinar said:

Mr B runs another popular, accurate and down to earth IQD, that many at DV follow . His bit is the geopolitics of Iraq, the US, etc,  nationally and internationally . He often gets confused with a high priced brand of watch. Belvedere ... I know how old you are , pretty much the same as me .

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Mr B runs another popular, accurate and down to earth IQD, that many at DV follow . Belvedere ... I know how old you are , pretty much the same as me .

Can you tell and share any events that Mr. B has been accurate? It has been a long time i have never seen Mr. Belvedere. I miss watching Mr. Belvedere.

• Upvote 1