Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I’m sure this subject has been bought up here but I just read about it. I haven’t been keeping up with current events so I apologize to the group here. This really is disheartening because of the time and $ invested here. Between the ISIS war, the pandemic and this 4th world government in Iraq I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

Thank God for crypto currency because I have dwarfed my losses in Dinar with my gains in BTC, ETH and MKR.

Maybe down the road this will pay off, but as of now it looks bleak. My hope is everyone here is ok financially and put in what you could lose. 

I love this sight! Adam is a smart and good person. I pray this works out for him above all because of his efforts over many years! It really makes me sad to see this devaluation that happened late last year. I’m still not giving up, as I’m all in to the very end! Mainly because of Adam who I have much respect for. GLTA!!

• Like 2