Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interview with finance minister and spokesperson from the CBI

WheresmyRV?

17 hours ago, Artitech said:

Im hearing from a reliable source, this person has always been very close to being right! According to this source, they are saying Monday, for an RV! I must admit, I got a chuckle when I heard this prediction. This person has a lot of sources and puts in countless hours, studing intel out of Iraq. All information points to a Monday RV! Im not holding my breath, plus I would be very happily surprised if true. As most people here on this site, already know Im not looking or believing we will see an RV this year! This is what im hearing though! Wishing everyone a great and Happy Memorial Day! JMHO !!  🤠

Thanks for sharing! Never known you to be a BSer. No ill will to you if your source is wrong about tomorrow. Prayers are that it is so! Have a Happy Memorial Day everybody be safe!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

16 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

The Central Bank of Iraq launches the (Environmental, Social and Governance) Standards Scorecard for the Iraqi banking sector

Too bad, it is written in arabic languages which we don't understand. By the way, what is standarts scorecard used for? Is it like ATM card which iraqi citizens can withdraw money from the ATM machine? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Well looks like it’s back to the drawing board! 🤠

Back to the drawing board indeed...

I really think it will happen when trump is back in the spotlight as president and during mass chaos like threats of war, riots etc.. kind of like whats going on now but more severe. I think we are close 👍 

NOT VERIFIED INFO

I heard earlier that russia announced they're moving to the gold standard.. Anybody hear this? Gonna research it now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Back to the drawing board indeed...

I really think it will happen when trump is back in the spotlight as president and during mass chaos like threats of war, riots etc.. kind of like whats going on now but more severe. I think we are close 👍 

NOT VERIFIED INFO

I heard earlier that russia announced they're moving to the gold standard.. Anybody hear this? Gonna research it now

From August 2020- Russia & China will lead the world back to GOLD STANDARD, investment manager tells Keiser Report
https://www.rt.com/business/498523-russia-china-gold-standard/

🤷

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1