Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interview with finance minister and spokesperson from the CBI

WheresmyRV?

I thought it was this combination of the minister of Finance and the CBI that screwed everything up in December, which the legality of powers to adjust the exchange rate came into play after the damage was done. The investigation concluded that the MOF didn't have the powers to make changes to the exchange rate. Then, it was attributed to the IMF requirements. How convenient!. If that had been the case, it would have been mentioned immediately and no need for an investigate on the legality to begin with. 

One would have thought the CBI would have stood up to defend its own powers but it didn't. Bribery, corruption, in league with Iran, etc.... take you pick.

Now we see the same combination of clowns allegedly saying something that hints at best to a major adjustment.

Brace yourselves, one doesn't know which way these inept bozos will move the rate. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Is it legit? Is it for real? If it is legit, why was this tweet put in rumors section? Where is the link? This is a good news for dinar holders if this is real, not just a fake news.

Yes, it’s a legit tweet from this guy Rod Steel. But, he doesn’t have any source or link to back this up. Hence, Rumor Section. He doesn’t have a verified Twitter account, but he does have 15.2k followers, he’s been on Twitter for one year. I’d like to believe it, but without any proof to back this up, I’m leaning towards guru talk. 

• Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Yes, it’s a legit tweet from this guy Rod Steel. But, he doesn’t have any source or link to back this up. Hence, Rumor Section. He doesn’t have a verified Twitter account, but he does have 15.2k followers, he’s been on Twitter for one year. I’d like to believe it, but without any proof to back this up, I’m leaning towards 

I watched Rod Steels interview with Charlie Ward a few months ago. He makes big claims like a $4+ iqd rate etc.. anything is possible..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Is it legit? Is it for real? If it is legit, why was this tweet put in rumors section? Where is the link? This is a good news for dinar holders if this is real, not just a fake news.

Im hearing from a reliable source, this person has always been very close to being right! According to this source, they are saying Monday, for an RV! I must admit, I got a chuckle when I heard this prediction. This person has a lot of sources and puts in countless hours, studing intel out of Iraq. All information points to a Monday RV! Im not holding my breath, plus I would be very happily surprised if true. As most people here on this site, already know Im not looking or believing we will see an RV this year! This is what im hearing though! Wishing everyone a great and Happy Memorial Day! JMHO !!  🤠

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

23 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Im hearing from a reliable source, this person has always been very close to being right! According to this source, they are saying Monday, for an RV! I must admit, I got a chuckle when I heard this prediction. This person has a lot of sources and puts in countless hours, studing intel out of Iraq. All information points to a Monday RV! Im not holding my breath, plus I would be very happily surprised if true. As most people here on this site, already know Im not looking or believing we will see an RV this year! This is what im hearing though! Wishing everyone a great and Happy Memorial Day! JMHO !!  🤠

Any other details you can add to this juicy rumour? We're on the crazy train these days with what's going on in the world so wouldn't be surprised. I'm praying your source is right!!! Thanks for sharing

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Yes, it’s a legit tweet from this guy Rod Steel. But, he doesn’t have any source or link to back this up. Hence, Rumor Section. He doesn’t have a verified Twitter account, but he does have 15.2k followers, he’s been on Twitter for one year. I’d like to believe it, but without any proof to back this up, I’m leaning towards guru talk. 

Just Guru talk? That's what i have in mind, too. Thanks for clarification Half Crazy Runner.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

¹

3 hours ago, Artitech said:

Everyone/ guru is free to make a prediction, but whose guru prediction that ever comes true? Hopefully, one of these gurus will make a right prediction one day.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Artitech said:

Monday for an rv? Hopefully, your reliable source was right artitech. 

• Upvote 3