Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Opinions @ 10:25 PM CDT - 5/27/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

***  Petra *** When you talk about 500 bankers being together  [referencing the central banks meeting that took place last week - including the CBI]  that's almost the entire world represented there in that meeting...countries that are not ready yet I feel bad for them because they are going to be behind.  Clearly there is a move by the central banks to move to a digital world economy...

*** MilitiaMan *** The next move for the CBI is to release the new Digital Dinar that will compete and trade with many others in the region and the USA...All being cleared through FINTECH / BLOCKCHAIN technologies...I see big things in the CBIs front yard. Look at the Mosul Branch going Digital, today in the news. Wow... A big move and now it appears the stage is set. Kahdimi has been speaking out and so has the CBI and Financial advisors... Very good to see...imo ! ~ Hold on and keep a close watch.

*** Petra *** They are aggressively going after the bad guys in parliament which I love reading about.  There is so much money to claw back to put back in the Iraqi coffers that has been stolen from them I think a lot of parliamentarians might not show up on Saturday because they have to divulge all their activities...

*** Frank26 *** Kurdistan knows that they're about to raise the value.  That's why Kurdistan has been in the news and been in Baghdad so much.  Because before they release the budget Kurdistan want's their proper share of it according to the oil prices that have gone up.  They already got the HCL.  They already go the salaries.  They know the value is going to go up and it'll be purchasing power for the citizens...think about it.  Where is the HCL In the budget.  And what does the HCL that's in the budget need The new exchange rate...that's what you call the last 3 seconds on the clock.

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8