Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday's Opinions - 5/25/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mnt Goat   Article:  "THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES RESUMED RAISING THE ISSUE OF RAISING THE PRICE OF THE DOLLAR" ...What they do not tell you in the article is part of this session was a CLOSED DOOR session and they discussed the project to delete the zeros and the rate of a revaluation. The finance ministry wants the rate very low at about 30 cents while the Central Bank has already said they are going to revalue at about 1:1 with the US Dollar. This is the dispute now. The Central Bank would like to get full support from the finance ministry but technically does not need it. We wait to see what happens next.

*** Petra  We study the articles.  That's the only resource we have.  We dig deep into those articles and pull out what I think are nuggets.  And I'm telling you [what] we saw the last several weeks...I honestly thought this thing was happening last weekend.  I honestly did.  I woke up Sunday morning thinking this is the day and it wasn't.  I was thinking...why did I put myself in the position to think that it would happen because we are dealing with a unique entity called Iraq...but I thought about it and thought about it and more articles came out and there was something else that I missed...I do believe we are in the final motions of the CBI.  It's evident by what's going on in the world...It's all coming together...

*** Frank26  I said for me it's less than years, it's less than months, it's less than weeks, it's within days and I still believe that sincerely because everyday that has gone by has been so significant.  Everyday that I've said that to you has been filled like a pregnant rhinoceros...I mean this is stuff that's big.  Everyday you can see...there is a date when they're going to release the new exchange rate and that date is written in titanium.

*** MilitiaMan   Article: "The President of the Republic presents a bill to recover the stolen money and hold the corrupt accountableQuotes: "...Iraq has lost a thousand billion dollars since 2003 due to corruption";  "...150 billion dollars were smuggled into the countries of the world through corruption deals..."  Recovering $1 trillion in stolen money and put back into the coffers will go along way in maintaining the new exchange rate. imo...Even $150 billion would be nice...

:tiphat:
Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

• ronscarpa changed the title to Tuesday's Opinions - 5/25/2021
8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Mnt Goat    The finance ministry wants the rate very low at about 30 cents while the Central Bank has already said they are going to revalue at about 1:1 with the US Dollar.  

between 30 cents - 1 buck, i can live with that rate. and i will run to the bank and never look back anymore. i just hope this mountain goat is right.