Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“All Vaccinated People Will Die Within 2 Years.” - Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier

11 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I instructed my wife to smile and say thank you very much but we've all been vaccinated. 

DEMONIC controlled liberals are going to use this as a means of locating those who resist for future forced vacations like you just saw in Argentina. 

Until they ask for proof

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Until they ask for proof

That's when you simply shut the door. 

Or one could ask to see the results of their HIV test :lol:

No one wants to see an all out civil war, but the reality is that it's coming. Demonic controlled liberals are just STUPID enough to think Americans will submit to oppression like they do. But we all know better. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I instructed my wife to smile and say thank you very much but we've all been vaccinated. 

DEMONIC controlled liberals are going to use this as a means of locating those who resist for future forced vacations like you just saw in Argentina. 

We just won't answer the door.  Who knows what kind of data they have on us.

The CDC only makes recommendations, not laws. A lot of the of the recommendations are inconsistent.  We need to pressure our local and state leaders, we should not be harrassed to be submissive to an injection that has done just as much damage than the virus itself.

These power grabbers will have blood on there hands if they continue. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Almost all COVID cases now occurring in those not vaccinated studies show

New, emerging science shows there is a reason for vaccinated people to be optimistic about getting back to normal, but not as much for the unvaccinated.

NEW ORLEANS — COVID-19 cases, deaths and hospitalizations are going down across the country. In fact, the case rate is the lowest it's been in nearly a year.

That may sound like good news, but it's only good news for some.

New, emerging science shows there is a reason for vaccinated people to be optimistic about getting back to normal, but not as much for the unvaccinated.

Let's start with the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio.

Its study finds 99.75 percent of the patients this year who had to be hospitalized, sick with COVID, were not fully vaccinated. And of the employees who tested positive for the virus, 99.7 percent had not gotten the vaccine.

But among those who got the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, it was more than 96 percent effective in protecting them from getting COVID-19.

Now let's look at some states. Unvaccinated people in states such as Colorado, Maine, Rhode Island and Washington are having high infection spikes similar to the winter surge. Similarly, the African-American community in Washington D.C. is where 80 percent of that city's new cases are showing up, because of lower vaccination rates. And in some states there is still a steady death rate, but only among the unvaccinated. In Maryland the risk of going to the hospital if you’ve been infected, is going up if you're not vaccinated, possibly due to the variants that are spreading. 

So we wanted to know where Louisiana stands, but the state does not post infections or hospitalizations by vaccine status. So according to LCMC which runs six local hospitals, the people coming into hospital emergency rooms with COVID are typically the unvaccinated.  Very few who got the shot come in and have to be admitted, and if they do, their cases are mild. 

So doctors say the bottom line is things are getting safer for the vaccinated, that's the reason overall numbers are going down, but the unvaccinated are still at risk and getting the wrong safety message. 

Another concern doctors have is that new variants will be created in people who are not vaccinated and that the vaccine can not protect against.

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/vaccine/almost-all-covid-cases-now-occurring-in-those-not-vaccinated-studies-show/289-50b9238f-8a62-4b9c-a031-5e91de7daaac

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

12 hours ago, caddieman said:

Its study finds 99.75 percent of the patients this year who had to be hospitalized, sick with COVID, were not fully vaccinated. And of the employees who tested positive for the virus, 99.7 percent had not gotten the vaccine.

Caddieman, 

Did you read the article you put out. Not fully vaccinated does not say/mean not vaccinated. Could mean that they had the first dose but never got the second dose or not fully vaccinated. So the partially vaccinated were hospitalized, but the unvaxxed just tested positive for covid. Don't you just love word play in every article you read.

Edited by Enigma2a
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Enigma2a said:

Caddieman, 

Did you read the article you put out. Not fully vaccinated does not say/mean not vaccinated. Could mean that they had the first dose but never got the second dose or not fully vaccinated. So the partially vaccinated were hospitalized, but the unvaxxed just tested positive for covid. Don't you just love word play in every article you read.

I do just like the article you put out that people who die had a vaccine shot but not one said they died because of the vaccine. And most were 80+ years old. I bet if you looked at how many people die after eating a chicken dinner a week before they died it would be in the hundreds of thousands. So should we make the same claim? Chicken dinners will kill you! And did you look at the meds most of those people were on?…………Good GOD! Numbers are numbers they are not Democratic or Republican. Numbers don’t lie. The vaccine works if you like it or not!

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, caddieman said:

I do just like the article you put out that people who die had a vaccine shot but not one said they died because of the vaccine. And most were 80+ years old. I bet if you looked at how many people die after eating a chicken dinner a week before they died it would be in the hundreds of thousands. So should we make the same claim? Chicken dinners will kill you! And did you look at the meds most of those people were on?…………Good GOD! Numbers are numbers they are not Democratic or Republican. Numbers don’t lie. The vaccine works if you like it or not!

Please tell me what article you are referencing. The only thing I have posted in the past few days were the VAERS data, that you were wanting to know where Nstoolman1 got his info, so I provided it to you; commented on Shabs using the wrong word when stating the deaths from/with Covid-19; a remembrance to a thread from last year of one of my threads concerning the vaccines and coronavirus; the actual policy from the FDA for EUAs for medical devices; and finally I commented on the word salad of an article you provided and showed you that the title was misleading per the Not fully vaccinated versus unvaccinated, I highlighted the portion you missed.  The study showed NOT FULLY Vaccinated went into the hospital and the unvaccinated tested positive for Covid. If they meant not vaccinated, do you not think they would use that term? You do know the cycle rate for the PCR test is around 40 cycles for unvaccinated and if you have been vaccinated the PCR test cycle rate has been dropped down to 23. Why did they do this? Do you even know what that means? Becoming positive from the PCR test does not automatically put you in the hospital, so the 99.7% positive is just that. Could you back up your claim, or did your feelings give you that number of chicken dinner deaths. If numbers do not lie, why are you not looking at the VAERS data, CDC data and other government agencies? They gaslight the public, because people are to lazy or busy to even look up the numbers themselves. And before you say you do, I know that you do not based on asking about the vaccine deaths. This has never been about Republicans v Democrats, so leave politics out of it. This is about facts and true science that should always be questioned. 

• Pow! 3

28 minutes ago, caddieman said:

But when the numbers are not presented in a truthful way, but rather in a conniving deceitful way, then who are we to believe. Surely not the CDC, Media or the unethical journalism. 

When someone counters your information and brings in their information we choose too decide what's best for ourselves, our families.  But all the deceit that the American people have gone through with the leadership its hard to think otherwise.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, caddieman said:

So the Cleveland clinic in Ohio has been lying to us……………..👌

One of the premier medical facilities in the entire country....There will always be people who talk trash about these places...until they or a loved one is dying and needs the best medical care available. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 2

On 7/9/2021 at 2:27 PM, coorslite21 said:

Nope.....doesn't take an MIT Grad to see that benefit...

On the other hand it doesn't take a graduate from Pissant University with a degree in Moronology to figure out that when a single State reports only 6 deaths from the Flu over a years time......that someone is fudging the numbers.....😮

Associates or Bachelor's in Moronology?

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

Amazing how distracted we have become..everyone is right and nobody is wrong..kinda like .." I can't prove you right, and you can't prove me wrong" so we drone on and on and stay distracted. August is almost here..March has passed..may the farce be with you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So how about this, caddieman and Shabs have obvioouly been vaccinated. In fact they were probably the first in line. So "IF" the vaccine works as they say, then they should be protected and in that case why would they care if anyone else has had the vaccinations, because they are good to go. So they made their decisions (I respect their right to do that), but then don't turn around and tell me what you think I need to do for what best for me and my family. I'LL DECIDE THAT THANK YOU!! If anyone on this site cannot see the manipulation of facts going on to force compliance and establish and maintain more control over ALL our lives then you better get to an optometrist, cause you are as bliind as a bat. You don't think you are being lied to when they tell you your ONLY option for covid protection is an experimental vaccine that the developers have been granted complete ammunity against lawsuit for damages or deaths, all the while completely ignoring therapeutics such as HCQ and other medicines that the know for a fact works to either prevent or cure the virus. Sad our country has degraded to this, but this is what you get when coomunist loving radicals are put in charge. This :bs: is a test to see how many sheeple have their pants down and are bent over grabbing their ankles and which ones need more brain washing indoctination, thus they will now come door to door with intimidation for compliance. What could possibly go wrong??

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

So how about this, caddieman and Shabs have obvioouly been vaccinated. In fact they were probably the first in line. So "IF" the vaccine works as they say, then they should be protected and in that case why would they care if anyone else has had the vaccinations, because they are good to go. So they made their decisions (I respect their right to do that), but then don't turn around and tell me what you think I need to do for what best for me and my family. I'LL DECIDE THAT THANK YOU!! If anyone on this site cannot see the manipulation of facts going on to force compliance and establish and maintain more control over ALL our lives then you better get to an optometrist, cause you are as bliind as a bat. You don't think you are being lied to when they tell you your ONLY option for covid protection is an experimental vaccine that the developers have been granted complete ammunity against lawsuit for damages or deaths, all the while completely ignoring therapeutics such as HCQ and other medicines that the know for a fact works to either prevent or cure the virus. Sad our country has degraded to this, but this is what you get when coomunist loving radicals are put in charge. This :bs: is a test to see how many sheeple have their pants down and are bent over grabbing their ankles and which ones need more brain washing indoctination, thus they will now come door to door with intimidation for compliance. What could possibly go wrong??

Actually when my wife and I became available for the vaccine, based soley on our ages, I registered us with the county health department, and they in turn gave us a reservation time, date, and venue to receive said vax....no standing in line.  The whole process took 3 minutes, plus a 15 minute wait and watch, in the rare occurrence an extreme side effect appears....No fear, don't hesitate....vaccinate.  The life you save may be somebody you love besides yourself.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated

By CARLA K. JOHNSON and MIKE STOBBEJune 29, 2021

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 107,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 1.1%.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

The AP analyzed figures provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The CDC itself has not estimated what percentage of hospitalizations and deaths are in fully vaccinated people, citing limitations in the data.

Among them: Only about 45 states report breakthrough infections, and some are more aggressive than others in looking for such cases. So the data probably understates such infections, CDC officials said.

Still, the overall trend that emerges from the data echoes what many health care authorities are seeing around the country and what top experts are saying. 

Earlier this month, Andy Slavitt, a former adviser to the Biden administration on COVID-19, suggested that 98% to 99% of the Americans dying of the coronavirus are unvaccinated. 

And CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said on Tuesday that the vaccine is so effective that “nearly every death, especially among adults, due to COVID-19, is, at this point, entirely preventable.” She called such deaths “particularly tragic.”

Deaths in the U.S. have plummeted from a peak of more than 3,400 day on average in mid-January, one month into the vaccination drive.

About 63% of all vaccine-eligible Americans — those 12 and older — have received at least one dose, and 53% are fully vaccinated, according to the CDC. While vaccine remains scarce in much of the world, the U.S. supply is so abundant and demand has slumped so dramatically that shots sit unused.

Ross Bagne, a 68-year-old small-business owner in Cheyenne, Wyoming, was eligible for the vaccine in early February but didn’t get it. He died June 4, infected and unvaccinated, after spending more than three weeks in the hospital, his lungs filling with fluid. He was unable to swallow because of a stroke.

“He never went out, so he didn’t think he would catch it,” said his grieving sister, Karen McKnight. She wondered: “Why take the risk of not getting vaccinated?”

The preventable deaths will continue, experts predict, with unvaccinated pockets of the nation experiencing outbreaks in the fall and winter. Ali Mokdad, a professor of health metrics sciences at the University of Washington in Seattle, said modeling suggests the nation will hit 1,000 deaths per day again next year.

In Arkansas, which has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the nation, with only about 33% of the population fully protected, cases, hospitalizations and deaths are rising. 

“It is sad to see someone go to the hospital or die when it can be prevented,” Gov. Asa Hutchinson tweeted as he urged people to get their shots.

In Seattle’s King County, the public health department found only three deaths during a recent 60-day period in people who were fully vaccinated. The rest, some 95% of 62 deaths, had had no vaccine or just one shot.

“Those are all somebody’s parents, grandparents, siblings and friends,” said Dr. Mark Del Beccaro, who helps lead a vaccination outreach program in King County. “It’s still a lot of deaths, and they’re preventable deaths.”

In the St. Louis area, more than 90% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 have not been vaccinated, said Dr. Alex Garza, a hospital administrator who directs a metropolitan-area task force on the outbreak.

“The majority of them express some regret for not being vaccinated,” Garza said. “That’s a pretty common refrain that we’re hearing from patients with COVID.”

The stories of unvaccinated people dying may convince some people they should get the shots, but young adults — the group least likely to be vaccinated — may be motivated more by a desire to protect their loved ones, said David Michaels, an epidemiologist at George Washington University’s school of public health in the nation’s capital.

Others need paid time off to get the shots and deal with any side effects, Michaels said.

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration this month began requiring health care employers, including hospitals and nursing homes, to provide such time off. But Michaels, who headed OSHA under President Barack Obama, said the agency should have gone further and applied the rule to meat and poultry plants and other food operations as well as other places with workers at risk.

Bagne, who lived alone, ran a business helping people incorporate their companies in Wyoming for the tax advantages. He was winding down the business, planning to retire, when he got sick, emailing his sister in April about an illness that had left him dizzy and disoriented. 

“Whatever it was. That bug took a LOT out of me,” he wrote.

As his health deteriorated, a neighbor finally persuaded him to go to the hospital.

“Why was the messaging in his state so unclear that he didn’t understand the importance of the vaccine? He was a very bright guy,” his sister said. “I wish he’d gotten the vaccine, and I’m sad he didn’t understand how it could prevent him from getting COVID.”

___

The Associated Press Health and Science Department receives support from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute’s Department of Science Education. The AP is solely responsible for all content.

___

This story was first published on June 24, 2021. It was updated on June 29, 2021, to correct the number of hospital admissions to more than 107,000, not 853,000, and the percentage of hospitalized people who been vaccinated to 1.1%, not 0.1%.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-health-941fcf43d9731c76c16e7354f5d5e187

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1