Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“All Vaccinated People Will Die Within 2 Years.” - Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier

https://thetruedefender.com/breaking-news-mrna-shots-caused-miscarriages-in-82-of-women-the-report-disguised-the-facts/

BREAKING NEWS: mRNA Shots Caused Miscarriages In 82% OF Women – The REPORT DISGUISED The Facts.

Addison Wilson

One U.K. study shared that 104 of 127 pregnant women faced miscarriages after the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA shots.

The article shared the miscarriages that happened from the 4th to the 20th week of pregnancy.

The results were shocking and mixed with 700 other cases. The results shared that 13.9% of all completed pregnancies had ended in miscarriage, including women vaccinated in the third semester of gestation.

If we add seven hundred pregnant women from another range of pregnancies, the percentage is modified, decreasing from 82% to 13.9%! It is alarming.

The actual fraud was revealed by one British oncology researcher and shared her data with LifeSiteNews.
It is inconsistent with pregnant women in the first 20 weeks, with those after 28 weeks. So, this means: “a more than 3-fold increased incidence of spontaneous abortions directly linked to the mRNA vaccines. So, yes, there is a huge red flag [against] vaccinating pregnant women here,”

“It is clearly a lie and obvious to almost anyone.” The researcher said. “It is like saying that there were 700 men and 127 women studied and only a small percent got pregnant.”

Capture-79.png

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Sage449 said:

https://thetruedefender.com/breaking-news-mrna-shots-caused-miscarriages-in-82-of-women-the-report-disguised-the-facts/

BREAKING NEWS: mRNA Shots Caused Miscarriages In 82% OF Women – The REPORT DISGUISED The Facts.

Addison Wilson

One U.K. study shared that 104 of 127 pregnant women faced miscarriages after the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA shots.

The article shared the miscarriages that happened from the 4th to the 20th week of pregnancy.

The results were shocking and mixed with 700 other cases. The results shared that 13.9% of all completed pregnancies had ended in miscarriage, including women vaccinated in the third semester of gestation.

If we add seven hundred pregnant women from another range of pregnancies, the percentage is modified, decreasing from 82% to 13.9%! It is alarming.

The actual fraud was revealed by one British oncology researcher and shared her data with LifeSiteNews.
It is inconsistent with pregnant women in the first 20 weeks, with those after 28 weeks. So, this means: “a more than 3-fold increased incidence of spontaneous abortions directly linked to the mRNA vaccines. So, yes, there is a huge red flag [against] vaccinating pregnant women here,”

“It is clearly a lie and obvious to almost anyone.” The researcher said. “It is like saying that there were 700 men and 127 women studied and only a small percent got pregnant.”

Capture-79.png

A friend got the jab a month before she was due. Baby had breathing issues and rapid heart rate, stabilized and doing okay.  Just keeping a close eye on any new developments.

It's really sad that facts are coming out daily and the blind are still not believing what's happening to the population. What more is needed to see what we see. I pray for all my family members who got the jab.  If death arrives, I pray they built a relationship with their God.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A long time friend and mentor took his second shot back in April. He passed two weeks later. He kept saying he didn’t feel right afterwards all the way up to his death, which was ruled a heart attack. I truly believe it was vaccine related.

• Sad 2
  • Pow! 1

A co-worker was telling me about his neighbor, 72 years old, strong as an ox.  His daughter got the jab, and kept bugging her Dad to get it.  He refused up until the point his daughter told him he wouldn't be able to see his grandchildren unless he got the jab.  He got the jab, two days later he was dead.

:huh:

• Sad 3

5 hours ago, Markinsa said:

A co-worker was telling me about his neighbor, 72 years old, strong as an ox.  His daughter got the jab, and kept bugging her Dad to get it.  He refused up until the point his daughter told him he wouldn't be able to see his grandchildren unless he got the jab.  He got the jab, two days later he was dead.

:huh:

I hope that stupid, impetuous brat of his is happy now. Using his grandkids like that, how PATHETIC. 

And FYI, this is EXACTLY why I no longer respect or have patience for so called christian liberals ( small c on purpose). They have now proven themselves a clear and present danger to society. 

• Pow! 4

https://nypost.com/

Biden introduces door-to-door vaccination effort

By David Marcus

July 6, 2021 | 6:09pm

President Joe Biden announced Tuesday that his administration would step up efforts to get Americans vaccinated against COVID-19 with a new program that would go “door to door, literally knocking on doors,” urging people to get the shots.

During his remarks the president said that “We need to go community by community, neighborhood by neighborhood, and oft times, door to door, literally knocking on doors” to encourage vaccination.

Those knocking on the doors will offer information about the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine.

The administration failed to reach its self imposed goal of having 70% of the nation’s eligible people at least partially vaccinated by July 4th. In a briefing earlier in the day, Press Secretary Jen Psaki said that by the end of this week nearly 160 million Americans would be fully vaccinated.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I am always impressed when facts and truth are shown me. 

In today's civil discourse environment that's a great attitude to have, as so many people are unwilling to accept truth that directly counters their personal beliefs.  Those type people will go out of their way to find sources that back their belief system, some even relying on tweets as purveyors of gospel truth.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

I am always impressed when facts and truth are shown me. 

Of course you understand that the NAZI media perpetrating Communist lies upon the world are considered by other NAZI'S and Communists as purveyors of truth. This Nation has absolutely ZERO chance of returning to its former glory as long as the demonic controlled are allowed to run free. 

I wonder what George Washington and Thomas Jefferson would be doing at this time. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Still think Republicans are on your side?:facepalm1:

Not one bit do I believe the Rino's are fighting for the people.  We all know who they are, they are not  even hiding in the shadows of the liberals, they're showing their true colors right before our eyes. If we can have trustworthy elections we can vote these traitors out, if not  its up to the people to take action where they can.  Stand up to them, let everyone know we do not support traitors.  We the people are the majority.

Biden the puppet has an agenda, be vigilant in all that they push.  

• Upvote 3