Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“All Vaccinated People Will Die Within 2 Years.” - Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

You're welcome....perhaps a modicum of decorum can be maintained this time around....Here's to trying.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

I would like to see more concentration  on the future....

Biden & Co are leading the Country down a dangerous path......The DNC screwed it's own members by anointing him as the party candidate.....just as they did in 16 with HRC....

Why aren't the Democrats in revolt over that?....Why aren't you?

The only reason the left and MSM continue on the hunt for Trump is because they fear him......(the establishment right fears him just as much)

The sham second "instant" impeachment" very clearly indicated those fears......they wanted to remove Trump from the equation forever...!

Are those the American ideals so many have fought and died for over hundreds of years?

Now HR 1...the fix would be in for a long time to come....

For me the US is at a real crossroads.....nothing is off the table at this point....even the US Military....   JMO.   CL

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

(Not posting....will probably come up 10 times)

The first post went through and then you posted it again, so I hid the first post, then you posted it again, and I hid that post, for a total of 4 duplicate posts.  :shrug:

• Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I would like to see more concentration  on the future....

Biden & Co are leading the Country down a dangerous path......The DNC screwed it's own members by anointing him as the party candidate.....just as they did in 16 with HRC....

Why aren't the Democrats in revolt over that?....Why aren't you?

The only reason the left and MSM continue on the hunt for Trump is because they fear him......(the establishment right fears him just as much)

The sham second "instant" impeachment" very clearly indicated those fears......they wanted to remove Trump from the equation forever...!

Are those the American ideals so many have fought and died for over hundreds of years?

Now HR 1...the fix would be in for a long time to come....

For me the US is at a real crossroads.....nothing is off the table at this point....even the US Military....   JMO.   CL

The events of January 6th were very real.....and carried out by violent Trump supporters who attended Donald's incite to violence rally right down the street....Yes, the vast majority of the attendees were very peaceful protestors, practicing their constitutionally protected right to civil disobedience....the others had violence on their minds and simply needed the prodding DJT and his guest speakers were more than willing to provide.  This is not my opinion....it is fact, documented by video after video, and even through Trump's inaction of hours.  So yeah, fear him, sure do....everybody should.

Funny thing is, congress, as messed up and dysfunctional as it is, is actually debating policy and trying to get things done, void of sideshow bully fights and childish social  media circus events....other than the country dividing sideshow that is MTG, things are moving policy wise.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

.the others had violence on their minds and simply needed the prodding DJT and his guest speakers were more than willing to provide.  This is not my opinion....it is fact, documented by video after video, and even through Trump's inaction of hours.  So yeah, fear him, sure do....everybody should.

It is highly unlikely that any Trump Supporters were violent.  True Conservatives don't act like animals.  Only the left does that.  Don't forget the ANTIFA And BLM impersonating Trump supporters.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 2

18 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You quoted me above as saying that, I didn't, you did.

GO RV, then BV

I know how the quote feature works. I was just reminding you that  you never addressed the BLM and Antifa at the Jan 6 gathering.  Funny how you always seem to omit or address things that go against your narrative.:twocents:

• Pow! 4

5 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

I know how the quote feature works. I was just reminding you that  you never addressed the BLM and Antifa at the Jan 6 gathering.  Funny how you always seem to omit or address things that go against your narrative.:twocents:

I haven't seen one of either of those going through the criminal process for committing the Jan 6th insurrection.  :shrug:  You actually deny any conservative was even involved....so I guess it's also funny how you ignore what's right in front of you because of your belief in people you don't even know...Narrative you say?

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I haven't seen one of either of those going through the criminal process for committing the Jan 6th insurrection.  :shrug:  You actually deny any conservative was even involved....so I guess it's also funny how you ignore what's right in front of you because of your belief in people you don't even know...Narrative you say?

Of course not, you've got your head stuck in Yahoo News manure trough. 

It is not my responsibility to inform you of these things.  There are reports of Antifa and BLM, disguised as Trump Supporters, being at that rally and directing the crowd, vandalizing the building and filming the death of Ashley Babbit.  Why aren't this people being prosecuted?  Good questions you might want to ask your Democratic Bosses. 

You know the two tiered justice system where Republican's are prosecuted and the Democrats are left off scot free for doing the same thing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Of course not, you've got your head stuck in Yahoo News manure trough. 

It is not my responsibility to inform you of these things.  There are reports of Antifa and BLM, disguised as Trump Supporters, being at that rally and directing the crowd, vandalizing the building and filming the death of Ashley Babbit.  Why aren't this people being prosecuted?  Good questions you might want to ask your Democratic Bosses. 

You know the two tiered justice system where Republican's are prosecuted and the Democrats are left off scot free for doing the same thing.

I've hear that mantra many times before.....usually paired with "witch hunt" or "hoax".  Now, I do know the SCOTUS is 1/3 handpicked Trump justices...and that FBI Director Wray (still) was appointed by Trump....so two-tiered justice system, seems like a stretch when the last guy went out of his way to stack the deck in his favor.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 5

6 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

It is not my responsibility to inform you of these things.  

Exactly.  I have held my tongue on all your fear-mongering posts regarding the vaccine (tried to ignore you, but apparently that's not an option for a moderator).  If you choose not to get the vaccine, I respect that.  Please respect those who do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Please respect those who do.

My brother and sister-in-law got the vaccine, and I pray that this vaccine doesn't do what is reported. I really, really, really do.  I'm posting what is being reported about these vaccines.  I will repeat why on earth would ANYONE get a vaccine that changes their DNA for a virus that has viable treatments?  People are being deceived by the great deceiver, you should understand that.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

My brother and sister-in-law got the vaccine, and I pray that this vaccine doesn't do what is reported. I really, really, really do.  I'm posting what is being reported about these vaccines.  I will repeat why on earth would ANYONE get a vaccine that changes their DNA for a virus that has viable treatments?  People are being deceived by the great deceiver, you should understand that.

Doesn't that point the finger of guilt directly at the architect of Warp Speed?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I've hear that mantra many times before.....usually paired with "witch hunt" or "hoax".  Now, I do know the SCOTUS is 1/3 handpicked Trump justices...and that FBI Director Wray (still) was appointed by Trump....so two-tiered justice system, seems like a stretch when the last guy went out of his way to stack the deck in his favor.

GO RV, then BV

The Republican Party gave President Trump handler's.  He relied on these people to give him advice, but he ended up with the people you mentioned, who are members of the deep state.  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Doesn't that point the finger of guilt directly at the architect of Warp Speed?

GO RV, then BV

Again, he was relying on the advice given to him.  I have never said President Trump was perfect.  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Just now, Markinsa said:

The Republican Party gave President Trump handler's.  He relied on these people to give him advice, but he ended up with the people you mentioned, who are members of the deep state.  

You're talking about a man who proclaims to only hire the best and brightest....It seems you're professing DJT wasn't really in charge.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

You talk to your vaxxed brother and sister-in-law like that?

GO RV, then BV

No, but I haven't shown them the evidence of what I have found or been ridiculed for it by them.  We don't talk on a regular basis, they live in another town, and I just found out this morning that they're vaxed. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

No, but I haven't shown them the evidence of what I have found or been ridiculed for it by them.  We don't talk on a regular basis, they live in another town, and I just found out this morning that they're vaxed. 

I'm sorry you feel ridiculed for informing vaxxed people of their impending vax caused death.  :huh:  

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1