Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“All Vaccinated People Will Die Within 2 Years.” - Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier

Another group.....the US Olympic team has roughly 20% who have elected not to take the "jab".....

I would think they would be a highly educated group when it comes to the health of their bodies....    CL

Unvaccinated U.S. swimmer sparks debate as Olympics start

Feared how body would react but has no plans to be vaccinated in future

Beth Harris - The Associated Press

Posted: July 23, 2021
Last Updated: July 23, 2021

Olympics Swimming Andrew Vaccine Debate Michael Andrew's refusal to be vaccinated is causing major controversy for the U.S. swim team at the Tokyo Olympics. (Jeff Roberson/The Associated Press)

A debate is brewing between former gold medalist Maya DiRado and some American swimmers over U.S. medal threat Michael Andrew's decision not to be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus as he prepares to compete at the Tokyo Olympics.

DiRado sparked the discourse this week with a lengthy thread on Twitter in which she wrote that she's "disappointed" in Andrew's decision to compete unvaccinated and his reasoning behind it.

Andrew revealed earlier this month he isn't vaccinated after being asked about his status by a reporter.

"My reason behind it is, for one, it was kind of a last moment, I didn't want to put anything in my body that I didn't know how I would potentially react to," he said.

"As an athlete on the elite level, everything we do is very calculated and understood. For me, in the training cycle, especially leading up to trials, I didn't want to risk any days out. There were periods where you take a vaccine, you have to deal with some days off."

Andrew said he has no plans to be vaccinated in the future.

"We feel very safe and protected knowing that we're minimizing risk as much as possible," he said, citing daily testing during the Olympics.

Lone unvaccinated swim team member 

Tokyo Olympic organizers and the International Olympic Committee didn't make it mandatory for athletes to be vaccinated to compete. Just more than 20 per cent of the Japanese population is fully vaccinated. The IOC has reported 13 positive cases among all athletes in Japan.

About 100 of the 613 U.S. athletes in Tokyo are unvaccinated, the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Committee's medical chief said Friday. Andrew is the only member of the U.S. swim team to publicly reveal he is not vaccinated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Another group.....the US Olympic team has roughly 20% who have elected not to take the "jab".....

I would think they would be a highly educated group when it comes to the health of their bodies....    CL

Olympics Swimming Andrew Vaccine Debate Michael Andrew's refusal to be vaccinated is causing major controversy for the U.S. swim team at the Tokyo Olympics. (Jeff Roberson/The Associated Press)

A debate is brewing between former gold medalist Maya DiRado and some American swimmers over U.S. medal threat Michael Andrew's decision not to be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus as he prepares to compete at the Tokyo Olympics.

DiRado sparked the discourse this week with a lengthy thread on Twitter in which she wrote that she's "disappointed" in Andrew's decision to compete unvaccinated and his reasoning behind it.

Andrew revealed earlier this month he isn't vaccinated after being asked about his status by a reporter.

"My reason behind it is, for one, it was kind of a last moment, I didn't want to put anything in my body that I didn't know how I would potentially react to," he said.

"As an athlete on the elite level, everything we do is very calculated and understood. For me, in the training cycle, especially leading up to trials, I didn't want to risk any days out. There were periods where you take a vaccine, you have to deal with some days off."

"We feel very safe and protected knowing that we're minimizing risk as much as possible," he said, citing daily testing during the Olympics.

Tokyo Olympic organizers and the International Olympic Committee didn't make it mandatory for athletes to be vaccinated to compete. Just more than 20 per cent of the Japanese population is fully vaccinated. The IOC has reported 13 positive cases among all athletes in Japan.

About 100 of the 613 U.S. athletes in Tokyo are unvaccinated, the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Committee's medical chief said Friday. Andrew is the only member of the U.S. swim team to publicly reveal he is not vaccinated.

If the International Olympics Committee not requiring it, then leave well enough alone.  Great example of the media using a scare tactic for the vaccine.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I think you're spot on....considering the U.S. national average of fully vaccinated people is around 48%....it appears the U.S. Olympic team being at 80% fully vaccinated proves they are a highly educated bunch.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4
  • Pow! 1

23 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I think you're spot on....considering the U.S. national average of fully vaccinated people is around 48%....it appears the U.S. Olympic team being at 80% fully vaccinated proves they are a highly educated bunch.

GO RV, then BV

Maybe that 20% just don’t want an experimental drug. They are maybe smart enough to see how it’s working a year or two later!  

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, TinBadge said:

hey are maybe smart enough to see how it’s working a year or two later!  

Yep, that's my plan. Give the mRNA vaccines about 2 years and see what transpires and if the death rate ceases or drops dramatically lower I will consider the jabs. But 2 years from now if Shabs and caddieman are not posting here because the jabs got them, well then I will thank them for their sacrifice and not get jabbed. Either way time will tell!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 7

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Yep, that's my plan. Give the mRNA vaccines about 2 years and see what transpires and if the death rate ceases or drops dramatically lower I will consider the jabs. But 2 years from now if Shabs and caddieman are not posting here because the jabs got them, well then I will thank them for their sacrifice and not get jabbed. Either way time will tell!

BEST POST EVER :bravo:

I've been wanting the right words to explain my feelings about those who take the experimental lethal injection. And to thank them for being the Guinea pig is the absolute best. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

If non vaccinated people are still around after 2 years then I doubt we will need a vaccine. 

We’ll be fine! The problem is that the gov. may round us up and lock us away as a public health hazard. That’s why they need to get the guns using the UN resolution. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Just in case I never get the chance to say you're welcome...here goes..You're Welcome.  I just figured I needed to step up, have the courage, where others don't, to do my part to help save lives from this awful virus that's killed so many worldwide.  It's a God given humanity thing. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

Well GOOD for you Shabs! And now that we know that you can get the virus and spread it to other people, even though you have had the jabs, what other Plans do you have to protect your fellow man?? You gonna isolate, wear masks for the rest of your life and social distance till you die? Just wondering! If this experimental Vaz was so damn good like the polio or other vaccines that have eradicated other life threatening disease and if had past the FDA trilas and been found to be safe, the vaz rate in this country would be throught he roof. But the indecision by the CDC, NIH and "FAUCI" gives thinking peolpe pause as to what is really going on. The problem is I choose NOT to get vaccinated and if get covid then I'm a spreader and a BAD person, but if you get covid and get someone infected, well that's no problem because you were vaccinated. See any irony there Shabs???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Just in case I never get the chance to say you're welcome...here goes..You're Welcome.  I just figured I needed to step up, have the courage, where others don't, to do my part to help save lives from this awful virus that's killed so many worldwide.  It's a God given humanity thing. 

GO RV, then BV 

But, but the vax is not saving lives, many lives have been lost due to vax.  Be a voice for those who lost and are losing their lives, you can save more lives that way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 7/28/2021 at 7:53 AM, Shabibilicious said:

More than the 4 plus million lives lost to Covid-19 worldwide?

GO RV, then BV 

Are you implying that those who lost their lives to the vax, (no matter the number) doesn't matter. If so, you know how that makes you look.  Clarify if you can. 🤔😳

Because Shabs are lives are important, death is death.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 7:44 PM, caddieman said:

COVID-19 is spreading more quickly in those who have received only one dose of vaccines, as can be seen in the graph below from ZOE's data:

An annotated graph shows COVID-19 case rates rising both in vaccinated and unvaccinated in the UK.

Rate of positive COVID-19 tests in the UK by vaccination status among Zoe COVID Symptom Study participants. 

Zoe COVID Symptom Study/Insider

That’s what I say

So what! I have had infections with all kinds of things! It is tyranny, point blank, to Force anything upon anyone. If you are vaccinated then whats YOUR worry? This whole thing is so unbelievably corrupt that it boggles my mind to see people wearing masks! Its hilarious, because if you really believed in this BS then wouldn't you stay home and wrap plastic around your house. Vaccines are neurotoxins, results will vary with time on how fast or slow it affects you. Depends on what is underlying. I'll take my chances with the sneezing! And my taste buds losing signal for awhile...The hysteria is epic on this. A total fraud. Just dig just a little. 

• Pow! 1