Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“All Vaccinated People Will Die Within 2 Years.” - Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Just like when all those deaths were caused by Covid, even car accident victims who died from a crash, but tested positive for covid. Cause of death? Covid. Who could have seen that one coming. And yesterday GB reported 40% of ALL hospitilizations from covid were vaccinated people. What say you on that caddieman?

COVID-19 is spreading more quickly in those who have received only one dose of vaccines, as can be seen in the graph below from ZOE's data:

An annotated graph shows COVID-19 case rates rising both in vaccinated and unvaccinated in the UK.
Rate of positive COVID-19 tests in the UK by vaccination status among Zoe COVID Symptom Study participants. 

Zoe COVID Symptom Study/Insider

That’s what I say

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

COVID-19 is spreading more quickly in those who have received only one dose of vaccines, as can be seen in the graph below from ZOE's data:

An annotated graph shows COVID-19 case rates rising both in vaccinated and unvaccinated in the UK.

Rate of positive COVID-19 tests in the UK by vaccination status among Zoe COVID Symptom Study participants. 

Zoe COVID Symptom Study/Insider

That’s what I say

I had to google the graph and found an article with this right below the above graph.  It appears the infection rate is 50/50, with infections in unvaccinated people dropping. :lol:

Cases seem to be plateauing in unvaccinated — a good signal

Cases in unvaccinated people were estimated to be 22% lower than the previous week, while cases in vaccinated people rose by 40%. This suggests the wave in the unvaccinated population has now peaked in the UK, the study authors said in the press release.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Even a demon can tell the truth once in a while. 

Psaki: Vaccines Aren’t Foolproof

image.png

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 8:00 PM PT – Tuesday, July 20, 2021

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki confirmed a fully vaccinated White House official tested positive for COVID-19. The comments came during a press briefing on Tuesday, where Psaki said the official contracted the virus “off campus.”

The White House official, along with an aide for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), both tested positive despite both being fully vaccinated.

This comes after six Texas lawmakers, from the nearly 60 Democrats who went to Washington D.C., have reportedly tested positive for the virus. Reports mentioned at least one of the cases involving the two staffers could have been linked to the group of Texas Democrats.

“We certainly understand there will be breakthrough cases. Even vaccines that are incredibly effective are not fully proof,” Psaki stated. “They’re not 100% effective. We’ve seen that

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Yes, LGD, it's hard to keep track of the lies you spew, especially when the Rats spew so many lies. And there is NO limit to the number of flat out blatant lies they will tell to hold onto their precious POWER, which IS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT!!! Not the peeps they are suppose to represenet

• Upvote 1

USA TODAY

'I'm sorry, but it's too late' - unvaccinated patients beg for shot; new infections nearly triple in two weeks: COVID news

John Bacon and Jorge L. Ortiz, USA TODAY
Wed, July 21, 2021, 7:35 PM

An Alabama physician glumly says she is making "a lot of progress" in encouraging people to vaccinate – as she struggles to keep them alive.

Dr. Brytney Cobia, a hospitalist at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, wrote in a recent Facebook post she is treating a lot of young, otherwise healthy people for serious coronavirus infections.

"One of the last things they do before they're intubated is beg me for the vaccine," she wrote. "I hold their hand and tell them that I'm sorry, but it's too late."

In her post, Cobia wrote that when a patient dies, she hugs their family members and urges them to get vaccinated. She said they cry and tell her they thought the pandemic was a "hoax," or "political," or targeting some other age group or skin color.

"They wish they could go back. But they can't," Cobia wrote. "So they thank me and they go get the vaccine. And I go back to my office, write their death note, and say a small prayer that this loss will save more lives."

Cobia was pregnant when she battled COVID-19 last summer, and she had a low-grade fever, sore throat, fatigue, congestion and sneezing. She spent a weekend with other family members – and eight of them ultimately tested positive for the virus, including her husband. Most suffered more severe symptoms than she did, she said.

"The fear that I feel for myself and my unborn baby is bad enough, but the guilt that I feel for exposing people that trusted me is what I want to focus on," she wrote in a Facebook post at the time. "Don't be me. Don't wear a mask everywhere else in the world EXCEPT around your core."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/johnson-johnson-vaccine-may-less-080034738.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:
USA TODAY

'I'm sorry, but it's too late' - unvaccinated patients beg for shot; new infections nearly triple in two weeks: COVID news

John Bacon and Jorge L. Ortiz, USA TODAY
Wed, July 21, 2021, 7:35 PM

An Alabama physician glumly says she is making "a lot of progress" in encouraging people to vaccinate – as she struggles to keep them alive.

Dr. Brytney Cobia, a hospitalist at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, wrote in a recent Facebook post she is treating a lot of young, otherwise healthy people for serious coronavirus infections.

"One of the last things they do before they're intubated is beg me for the vaccine," she wrote. "I hold their hand and tell them that I'm sorry, but it's too late."

In her post, Cobia wrote that when a patient dies, she hugs their family members and urges them to get vaccinated. She said they cry and tell her they thought the pandemic was a "hoax," or "political," or targeting some other age group or skin color.

"They wish they could go back. But they can't," Cobia wrote. "So they thank me and they go get the vaccine. And I go back to my office, write their death note, and say a small prayer that this loss will save more lives."

Cobia was pregnant when she battled COVID-19 last summer, and she had a low-grade fever, sore throat, fatigue, congestion and sneezing. She spent a weekend with other family members – and eight of them ultimately tested positive for the virus, including her husband. Most suffered more severe symptoms than she did, she said.

"The fear that I feel for myself and my unborn baby is bad enough, but the guilt that I feel for exposing people that trusted me is what I want to focus on," she wrote in a Facebook post at the time. "Don't be me. Don't wear a mask everywhere else in the world EXCEPT around your core."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/johnson-johnson-vaccine-may-less-080034738.html

GO RV, then BV

What a touching story from one of the top 3 birdcage liners in the US. Of course the paper NEVER mentions that HCQ would have taken care of the problem, along with other proven solutions, but Noooo, must stick to the party line of vaccines good, everyone MUST get 2 jabs. Shut up and obey!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

What a touching story from one of the top 3 birdcage liners in the US. Of course the paper NEVER mentions that HCQ would have taken care of the problem, along with other proven solutions, but Noooo, must stick to the party line of vaccines good, everyone MUST get 2 jabs. Shut up and obey!!

And yet the unlucky nonbelievers are still dead.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Dead is Dead and my percentages WILL rise as soon as they come clean about th TRUE after effects of these vaccines. I'm patient, I can wait for the truth to surface. But you keep reading the goof ole USA today Shabs, where you get NOTHING but unbiased truth!!

I got to ask, and you being the straight shooter that you are, I'm sure you'll give me a straight truthful answer without deflecting.  Here goes;  Do you believe Donald J Trump is a truthful individual?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

As the DEMONIC possessed liberals always say, "Never let a tragedy go to waste". 

The article is a DISGUSTING display of the absolute DEPRAVITY of the left. If it were true. Why would you hold the hand of someone dying from an infectious and contagious disease? And then go to the family to hug them. :facepalm1:

Furthermore, why was said patient not given Hydroxychloroquine? A medication known to stop the symptoms. And those STUPID LIBERALS wonder why I say they are DEMONIC possessed. 

• Upvote 1

Your answer Shabs, he is as truthful as anyone you seem to support. And when I look at all the good he did for this country compared to 8 years of that loser communist Obummer and the destruction Ole Joke is causing, especially with immigration and failure to help the people of Cuba and the laughing stock he's made America, your answer is I will take the lesser of 2 evils. There are no perfect humans, especially politicans, but in my opinion Trumps love for the USA and it's people FAR exceeds ANYTHING the Rats put forward. Don't know if that was straight enough for you or not!

• Pow! 4

2 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Your answer Shabs, he is as truthful as anyone you seem to support system" rel="">support. And when I look at all the good he did for this country compared to 8 years of that loser communist Obummer and the destruction Ole Joke is causing, especially with immigration and failure to help the people of Cuba and the laughing stock he's made America, your answer is I will take the lesser of 2 evils. There are no perfect humans, especially politicans, but in my opinion Trumps love for the USA and it's people FAR exceeds ANYTHING the Rats put forward. Don't know if that was straight enough for you or not!

Thank you....I appreciate your opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Your answer Shabs, he is as truthful as anyone you seem to support system" rel="">support. And when I look at all the good he did for this country compared to 8 years of that loser communist Obummer and the destruction Ole Joke is causing, especially with immigration and failure to help the people of Cuba and the laughing stock he's made America, your answer is I will take the lesser of 2 evils. There are no perfect humans, especially politicans, but in my opinion Trumps love for the USA and it's people FAR exceeds ANYTHING the Rats put forward. Don't know if that was straight enough for you or not!

Be careful, a Praying Mantis always eats her mate after sex. Some complements are death in disguise. 

21 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Insects having sex, eh mate.  :facepalm:  

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Dr. Peter McCullough - URGENT WARNING About Poisonous Jabs - "An Agonizing Situation"

Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH, FACC, FACP, FAHA, FASN, FNKF, FNLA, FCRSA

Professor of Medicine, Texas A & M College of Medicine, Baylor Dallas Campus

President, Cardiorenal Society of America

Editor-in-Chief, Cardiorenal Medicine

Editor-in-Chief, Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine

Senior Associate Editor, American Journal of Cardiology

Dr. McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, and Professor of Medicine at Texas A & M College of Medicine, Dallas, TX USA. He maintains ABIM certification in internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases. He practices both internal medicine including the management of common infectious diseases as well as the cardiovascular complications of both the viral infection and the injuries developing after the COVID-19 vaccine. Since the outset of the pandemic, Dr. McCullough has been a leader in the medical response to the COVID-19 disaster and has published “Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection” the first synthesis of sequenced multidrug treatment of ambulatory patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the American Journal of Medicine and subsequently updated in Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine. He has 46 peer-reviewed publications on the infection and has commented extensively on the medical response to the COVID-19 crisis in TheHill and on FOX NEWS Channel. On November 19, 2020, Dr. McCullough testified in the US Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and throughout 2021 in the Texas Senate Committee on Health and Human Services, Colorado General Assembly, and New Hampshire Senate concerning many aspects of the pandemic response. Dr. McCullough has had one full-year of dedicated academic and clinical efforts in combating the SARS-CoV-2 virus and in doing so, has reviewed thousands of reports, participated in scientific congresses, group discussions, press releases, and has been considered among the world's experts on COVID-19.

www.StewPeters.tv

• Upvote 2

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

07/21/2021: Lab Alert: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing

CDC's Laboratory Outreach Communication System (LOCS)

Audience: Individuals Performing COVID-19 Testing

Level: Laboratory Alert

After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.

Visit the FDA website for a list of authorized COVID-19 diagnostic methods. For a summary of the performance of FDA-authorized molecular methods with an FDA reference panel, visit this page.

In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season. Laboratories and testing sites should validate and verify their selected assay within their facility before beginning clinical testing.

On 7/22/2021 at 8:21 AM, Shabibilicious said:

And yet the unlucky nonbelievers are still dead.

GO RV, then BV

Shabs....you and the guy who carries your clubs.....that's  a caddie....right?...  .make it sound like only the rednecks in flyover country are questioning these

vaccines....

Thing is.....there are independent thinking physicians all over the world that are questioning these career politicians and their minions on these vaccines...

Even a guy like Eric Clapton is sharing his story and thoughts.....

It's  a very thoughtfully written and expressed....at least IMO..

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/frontlinenews/eric-clapton-after-covid-vaccination-i-should-never-have-gone-near-the-needle/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2