Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“All Vaccinated People Will Die Within 2 Years.” - Nobel Laureate Luc Montagnier

If you chose to listen to the CDC and the MSM for the truth that is your prerogative....

Fauci, the CDC and WHO don't have a stellar record regarding covid 19....

It was man made.....the vaccines are not approved for usage...(experimental)

And effective remedies/preventatives such as HXY that have seen success have been put down by these so called experts....

If you want to be led around blindly by big brother.....go for it.......God gave us all brains for a reason......some just don't choose to use it...!

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

And effective remedies/preventatives such as HXY that have seen success have been put down by these so called experts....

Add to that, that most of these deaths are due to Medical Malpractice.  Treating a viral illness with an antibiotic and a medication, Remdesivir, that is known to cause acute kidney failure. :facepalm:

• Upvote 1

99.2% of US Covid deaths in June were unvaccinated, says Fauci

More than nine out of 10 Americans who died from Covid-19 in the US in June were unvaccinated, according to Dr Anthony Fauci – a statistic that health officials say is especially concerning given the prevalence of vaccine hesitancy in some regions and the rise of the Delta variant.

Maryland reported this week that 100% of those who died from coronavirus there in June had not been vaccinated, while more than 93% of those with new cases or who were hospitalized were similarly unprotected.

Cases are rising in nearly half the states as low vaccination rates are being met with the more transmissible and severe Delta or B.1.617.2, variant, identified in India in December 2020.

Vaccinations administered in the US have shown to be effective against the Delta variant, though it poses serious risks to those who remain unvaccinated.

The variant is already the dominant strain of Covid-19 in the country, accounting for more than 50% of all new US cases and up to 80% of cases in some regions, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data released Tuesday.

Joe Biden has reiterated the urgency behind getting more Americans vaccinated.

“We can’t get complacent now,” he said during a press briefing. “Millions of Americans are still unvaccinated and unprotected. And because of that, their communities are at risk, their friends are at risk, the people they care about are at risk.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jul/08/fears-of-new-us-covid-surge-as-delta-spreads-and-many-remain-unvaccinated

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, caddieman said:

99.2% of US Covid deaths in June were unvaccinated, says Fauci

More than nine out of 10 Americans who died from Covid-19 in the US in June were unvaccinated, according to Dr Anthony Fauci – a statistic that health officials say is especially concerning given the prevalence of vaccine hesitancy in some regions and the rise of the Delta variant.

Maryland reported this week that 100% of those who died from coronavirus there in June had not been vaccinated, while more than 93% of those with new cases or who were hospitalized were similarly unprotected.

Cases are rising in nearly half the states as low vaccination rates are being met with the more transmissible and severe Delta or B.1.617.2, variant, identified in India in December 2020.

Vaccinations administered in the US have shown to be effective against the Delta variant, though it poses serious risks to those who remain unvaccinated.

The variant is already the dominant strain of Covid-19 in the country, accounting for more than 50% of all new US cases and up to 80% of cases in some regions, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data released Tuesday.

Joe Biden has reiterated the urgency behind getting more Americans vaccinated.

“We can’t get complacent now,” he said during a press briefing. “Millions of Americans are still unvaccinated and unprotected. And because of that, their communities are at risk, their friends are at risk, the people they care about are at risk.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jul/08/fears-of-new-us-covid-surge-as-delta-spreads-and-many-remain-unvaccinated

So why aren't we seeing dead people all over the place. Also why are we not seeing more homeless people dead on the streets, they're definitely compromised.  All of a sudden these variants are showing up,  when never in the past has this happen. 

If its a risk among the unvaccinated, so be it, our choice.  Everyone else do what the CDC ask, your choice. 

And yes numbers lie when your source is deceitful. 

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 3

Just now, patrickgold said:

So why aren't we seeing dead people all over the place. Also why are we not seeing more homeless people dead on the streets, they're definitely compromised.  All of a sudden these variants are showing up,  when never in the past has this happen. 

If its a risk among the unvaccinated, so be it, our choice.  Everyone else do what the CDC ask, your choice. 

And yes numbers lie when your source is deceitful. 

The unethical journalism play off your emotions, and many fall for this, think for yourselves, research outside the MSN, CDC box.

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 2

19 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

If you chose to listen to the CDC and the MSM for the truth that is your prerogative....

Fauci, the CDC and WHO don't have a stellar record regarding covid 19....

It was man made.....the vaccines are not approved for usage...(experimental)

If you want to be led around blindly by big brother.....go for it.......God gave us all brains for a reason......some just don't choose to use it...!

CL

CAN I GET AN AMEN!!! Well said CL!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

13 hours ago, caddieman said:

You got proof of that? Would love to see it! Or just your opinion?

13 hours ago, caddieman said:

I find it amusing that you bring bilge on this site using the least credible source out there who has been proven wrong numerous times, Dr Fauci. And then you want proof of something someone else brings here. Rich!

• Like 2
  • Pow! 4

Natural infection vs vaccination: Which gives more protection?

Nearly 40% of new COVID patients were vaccinated - compared to just 1% who had been infected previously.

Tags: Vaccine Coronavirus

996827.jpg

Coronavirus patients who recovered from the virus were far less likely to become infected during the latest wave of the pandemic than people who were vaccinated against COVID, according to numbers presented to the Israeli Health Ministry.

Health Ministry data on the wave of COVID outbreaks which began this May show that Israelis with immunity from natural infection were far less likely to become infected again in comparison to Israelis who only had immunity via vaccination.

More than 7,700 new cases of the virus have been detected during the most recent wave starting in May, but just 72 of the confirmed cases were reported in people who were known to have been infected previously – that is, less than 1% of the new cases.

Roughly 40% of new cases – or more than 3,000 patients – involved people who had been infected despite being vaccinated.

With a total of 835,792 Israelis known to have recovered from the virus, the 72 instances of reinfection amount to 0.0086% of people who were already infected with COVID.

By contrast, Israelis who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection, with over 3,000 of the 5,193,499, or 0.0578%, of Israelis who were vaccinated getting infected in the latest wave.

According to a report by Channel 13, the disparity has confounded – and divided – Health Ministry experts, with some saying the data proves the higher level of immunity provided by natural infection versus vaccination, while others remained unconvinced.

• Pow! 2

3 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I find it amusing that you bring bilge on this site using the least credible source out there who has been proven wrong numerous times, Dr Fauci. And then you want proof of something someone else brings here. Rich!

I find it amusing that you get so damn angry for someone bringing a different point of view. You think Fauci is the lying scum of the earth……..great good for you. Some here don’t see it the same way. I will take the 100s of numbers coming out of the hospitals all over the country vs information off some Q crazy posts on Twitter or UTube. I’m asked for proof all the time here. So when I see some crazy numbers referred to……yep I’m going to ask for proof or an article where it came from. And a lot of the time no article is provided which tells me plenty. So relax. Nobody is coming to kidnap you and jab you with the vaccine. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

4 hours ago, caddieman said:

I find it amusing that you get so damn angry for someone bringing a different point of view. You think Fauci is the lying scum of the earth……..great good for you. Some here don’t see it the same way. I will take the 100s of numbers coming out of the hospitals all over the country vs information off some Q crazy posts on Twitter or UTube. I’m asked for proof all the time here. So when I see some crazy numbers referred to……yep I’m going to ask for proof or an article where it came from. And a lot of the time no article is provided which tells me plenty. So relax. Nobody is coming to kidnap you and jab you with the vaccine. 

Oh, did I hit a nerve with my post caddieman. So sorry, NOT! Rest assured caddieman, I am not angry, nor am I worried about anyone coming to kidnap and jab me. I just find it interesting you use the "so called expert" with the least cred as a source of reliable info. Nothing more, nothing less!!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

In this explosive interview of Dr. Charles Hoffe on the Laura Lynn show, Dr. Hoffe explains how he has tested his patients who have received the COVID-19 shots and that 62% of them show blood clotting and permanent damage as a result. "The worst is yet to come" for these patients, he claims. Full interview here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/A6GbcUl6blpJ/

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Great video Markinsa, time for the Fauci sheep to drop trou, grab ankles and take another booster jab!!!

And to think the Gov is radically pushing this crap on it's citizens and it does not give a DAMN about you or your health. What kind of commie explanation do you think they will come up with if this proves to be accurate medical info and it was and is suppressed? I'll take my chances with HCQ!

• Upvote 2

Yesterday Psaki slipped up and openly stated the shots can
kill people under the age of 27. Another gaffe.
Psaki may prove that there really are clones/cyborgs. All modeled after Mark Zukerberg, with the only
significant difference being the program running and whatever hair is installed.
THEY LIED: SHOTS ON THE SPOT
The biden vax brigades ARE doing shots on the spot.
https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/now-bidens-door-knockers-carrying-vaccines/

That's soliciting. They are out soliciting. They are not only "informing" as they claimed, they are soliciting
if a shot can be given immediately. The only positive thing in all of this is that they are "frustrated" that
SO MANY PEOPLE do not have the shot. I think they are discovering the lie. I'll correct that:
At a time when they were claiming over 50 percent of Americans had
the shot, once I checked for real, the actual numbers ranged from 11
percent in Utah up to about 35 percent in some eastern states, and that
was for ONE SHOT. It came out to a national average below 25 percent.
Since at that time almost anyone who would be aware already was aware

that the shot was horrible, I find it hard to believe they subsequently got
much over 5 percent more to take the FIRST shot. Most likely the
actual number of injected people is right around 33 percent or so,
probably not even 35 percent, and this is now showing once these
pushers get out into the actual public where the media cannot lie to
them.
Don't forget - a couple months ago so few people were takers that they
had to ditch 70,000,000 doses of (one) brand of the jab (not even
counting the other brands) because no one went in for the jab. Some of
that crap got pushed off on Mexico.

BLOCKBUSTER: THE DRUDGE REPORT
TOLD THE TRUTH (for once)

Now let's hear the rest of it DRUDGE, like how he was assassinated because he
was going to do a huge exposure of what the jab is really for. FAT CHANCE that
will happen.
The video of the woman with glowing veins is
FAKE
If you see the video of the woman with glowing veins after the covid shot, it is a disgusting hoax done by
a very evil woman. The video has a little girl holding a UV flashlight. When the UV hits the woman's arm,
the vaccination site glows and the veins in her hand glow. PROBLEM: She traced the veins out too wide
with her UV pen. There are UV marking pens available that show up under UV light only and that's what
this is.
So this video made the rounds a few days ago and I ignored it as B.S. but today it
is getting better coverage than before. This is another "graphene" event,
Anything, and I mean ANYTHING is better than the truth with these shots and if
they can have us chasing B.S. they'll do it any chance they can.
You know, there's a chance the shot DOES show up under a UV light but after THIS video got posted,
which is super easy to debunk just by watching it, the entire topic is going to be derailed. We are in a
time where the shot pushers are inventing any easily debunkable lie possible for the purpose of setting
up straw men - here is the plan:
THE PLAN: Set up tons of total B.S. discoveries as "straw men". Mix them with the real
discoveries and real statements people have made. Throw out and ENORMOUS PILE of them.
Then, when any hard scrutiny hits in any way that can be accountable, present ONLY the straw
men, say "it is all just a bunch of conspiracy crap", PROVE it is "all just a bunch of conspiracy
crap" and then NEVER, EVER EVER give any of the legit stuff the time of day, don't even
bring it up, just knock over your straw men and say LOOK, EVERYTHING we have
checked is fake, there's no point in checking the rest of it.

And then continue injecting, destroying, CULLING.
Rather than go viral, that woman should be dragged through the streets and lynched. SEE THIS.
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/078/706/531/original/c2ac66139df43289.mp

ADDITIONALLY: to support this hoax, the pushers of it are quoting an
antibody test that glows when it hits a spike protein, implying that blood, when
taken, glows under a UV light. That's not the case. The test causes a
CHEMICAL REACTION with the antibodies/proteins and the resulting
chemical glows. The shot does not glow all by itself, you need the chemicals in the
test to cause it.
That does not mean the test itself is not alarming however because it can tell who has been jabbed with
a simple blood draw, and do it instantly for $2. THAT is a big problem, because such a simple and easy
test can be done on the spot, out in the field, and used for enforcement as simply and easily as a
breathalizer.
The following list of jab side effects appears
for a split second at 2:33:40 in this video. The
video was an FDA presentation on October
22, 2020
Vaccines and Related Biological Products
Advisory Committee - 10/22/2020

U.S. Food and Drug Administration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XTiL9r
Upkg&t=9220s

This proves the shot is NOT experimental, full testing was done and they knew
EXACTLY what it does.
The list appears for a split second. It was scrolled through and not presented properly. This proves they
knew ALL the effects of the vax in October of 2020, and like I was saying a little earlier - they probably
got those answers by testing it on palestinians. This shot is NOT experimental. They knew exactly what it
does. Knowing this, they then proceeded to allow it to be used. Technically they can say they showed
everyone this because in their book a split second counts.

INTERESTING! LOOK AT THE LAST ONE - VACCINE ENHANCED
DISEASE!!!! THEY KNEW!!
I don't think this video will survive, so I am
putting it here.
In this video, senator **** Durbin says, in a fruedian slip:
"Here's the reality:
We have millions across the world who have died of this vaccine.
We may never get an accurate count."
That is too much of a statement for it to not be real, HE KNOWS, and he had a brain cramp and
spilled it out.
Click to play, right click to save.
http://www.voterig.com/millionshavedied.mp4

Update to the "freedom phone post: It is
probably just another one of these FBI
phones READ THIS LINK. IT IS VERY

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdca/pr/fbi-s-
encrypted-phone-platform-infiltrated-
hundreds-criminal-syndicates-result-massive

IMPORTANT AND STRAIGHT FROM
THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT.
The intelligence agencies do this all the time, and in this case the "freedom
phone" is probably a product produced by the Biden admin for tracking
patriots, which he has labeled an enemy.
In the linked report (above) which links straight to the justice department, the FBI launched a phone
company, marketed the product to "drug dealers" and anyone else they could sucker into it, promised
"encryption" tracked everyone, and then busted a fair number of them. Be damn careful about what
phone you buy and if you do buy one, PUT IT ON A MAJOR CARRIER.
JUST LIKE THE FBI STING ABOVE, THE "FREEDOM PHONE" HAS A
CARRIER THAT IS NOT A KNOWN PROVIDER IN THE UNITED STATES
AND THE DEAL IS SIMILAR, IT IS UNIQUE TO THE FREEDOM PHONE
AND THIS PRECISELY MIMICS THIS OTHER PHONE IN THE DOJ
REPORT. IT IS PROBABLY THE EXACT SAME DAMN PHONE UNDER A
NEW IDENTITY. DO NOT FALL FOR IT.
In my freedom phone post below, I have provided a link to a guy who documents real "google free"
phones, which will ALWAYS still use a normal cell phone provider. They just will not have the Google

spyware on them. That's all you can ask for these days, it is safe to bet the FBI or other intelligence
apparatus is behind anything more.
They have OPENLY announced Trump supporters and all other patriots are their enemy. They have an
established history of producing "secure phones" that are part of sting operations used to sucker
people. They claimed a "huge drug bust" from these phones, but from what I see, from the number of
devices sold, a majority of the people that bought these phones were innocent dupes who got suckered,
and now that the "sting" is complete they are stuck with bricks because the FBI, not interested in being a
legit carrier, shut it all off.
FRUEDIAN SLIP - Millions have died from
the vaccine.
SENATOR **** DURBIN ADMITS
"MILLIONS HAVE DIED FROM THE
VACCINES"
RED PILL MOMMA �
https://www.bitchute.com/video/FDReSD7bet
TZ/
https://seed177.bitchute.com/jkmGTHdxQxJ
T/FDReSD7betTZ.mp4

I'd say that is accurate and it is a fruedian slip. These people will lie straight faced with the truth running
parallel to the lie in their brains while they lie, and OOPS, in this case truth and lie converged at the
mouth. That's what a fruedian slip is, AND:
Thank you very much!!!
What if the entire reason why investment companies are buying houses off the market instantly at
above value is to conceal the fact that there's no one left to live in many of them - (buy them and take

them off the market.) Perhaps they cannot have the public know the real vax death stats, which would
be revealed if suddenly there was an enormous glut of houses causing property values to crash. I will not
say for sure that is what is going on, but it definitely is possible.

• Pow! 3